Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2018

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Sofa Spud

Fun Bobby on for Paulinho (?) Marcelo? eh?

On for Jesus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Can’t see this Fekir thing happening.

Watching the Ireland game last night, would like to see what Rice would do in that midfield.

Holy sh!t, Neymar really is something!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Sofa Spud wrote: »
    Holy sh!t, Neymar really is something!
    he was fantastic in the brazil wc but unlike Maradona he couldn't carry passangers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,276 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

And Bobby finishes with a goal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,396 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    And Bobby finishes with a goal!

In the Kop end too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,937 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

£79m bid for Oblak now doing the rounds.

Stargate wrote: »
    In the Kop end too

Nicely taken - and good timing too considering he hadn't seen much his side of the park until then. Still see Jesus starting ahead of him...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Sofa Spud wrote: »
    Nicely taken - and good timing too considering he hadn't seen much his side of the park until then. Still see Jesus starting ahead of him...

The defender nearly took his head off!

Much prefer Firmino than Jesus in the Brazil team.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Stargate wrote: »
    In the Kop end too

It would have been an OG at the other, they swapped ends at half time.

Just sayin'! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭Talisman

According to Don Balon, the greatest BS source in the world of transfer rumours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Surprised we're not going for Alisson for that money being thrown around

Vicxas wrote: »
    Surprised we're not going for Alisson for that money being thrown around

I still think myself Alisson will be the keeper we sign.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,599 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Looks like Fekirs agent is stringing ye along here

https://twitter.com/gffn/status/1003330129509208064?s=21

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,297 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

So who has the Birthday Cake ????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Fekir deal far from done then.

Wouldn't be surprised if we sign someone not linked yet for that position.

Fekir would be great but those quotes from his agent don't sound a player very keen to join Liverpool.
    If it is the case he is leaving his options open I wouldn't be surprised if Klopp decided to move on.

MD1990 wrote: »

Fekir would be great but those quotes from his agent don't sound a player very keen to join Liverpool.
    If it is the case he is leaving his options open I wouldn't be surprised if Klopp decided to move on.

Think we just have to be realistic that the WC is gonna get in the way, both in terms of availability of players to finalise deals and their agents using it as leverage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Just seen these lol,for collectors,is a Bobby one aswell..

• Advertisement

Wow..... first I heard of pennant's comment too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

MD1990 wrote: »

This is what I think also. Won't lose any sleep if we don't get him.....that is even if we're in for him in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

Idiots like that tattoo guy are 10 a penny nowadays. I guess clickbaits gonna clickbait.

Top Ten Liverpool Transfer Targets. You'll be shocked by number 3!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

Typical,but if you write i come in peace or if you are mick and you write i hate liverpool but i will post anyway and i will get an apology from the mods if they have to card me its ok to troll

Idiots like that tattoo guy are 10 a penny nowadays. I guess clickbaits gonna clickbait.

Remember the City fan who had champions league winners tattoo after they got into the comp for the 1st time

• Advertisement

Typical,but if you write i come in peace or if you are mick and you write i hate liverpool but i will post anyway and i will get an apology from the mods if they have to card me its ok to troll

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Forget Fekir lets sign PL proven Welbeck

giphy.gif
    28VZSPp

giphy.gif
    28VZSPp

whatever you think but i do think if it is obvious you hate another club more than you love your own you should not be posting on that clubs thread and the last card i saw to mick was attached with an apology from the mod,if he was any further up his hole he would suffocate if he farted

whatever you think but i do think if it is obvious you hate another club more than you love your own you should not be posting on that clubs thread and the last card i saw to mick was attached with an apology from the mod,if he was any further up his hole he would suffocate if he farted

Sleep it off man. It'll be alright in the morning.

Sleep it off man. It'll be alright in the morning.

No drink involved chap,save the tone,just triggered by how it can be acceptable to post that you are happy that salah got injured during the match and by the above tweet

• Advertisement

No drink involved chap,save the tone,just triggered by how it can be acceptable to post that you are happy that salah got injured during the match and by the above tweet

People are laughing at the United fan who got that tattoo

Ah ok, sorry, my bad.

People are laughing at the United fan who got that tattoo

Exactly,but it is acceptable to post a similar sentiment here during an important game

It's a silly tattoo. People are laughing at it. Nothing else.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Exactly,but it is acceptable to post a similar sentiment here during an important game

What are you on about?

• Advertisement

Jesus Christ :eek:

5starpool wrote: »
    What are you on about?

I am on about the post from mick saying he was happy that salah was injured,posted at the time he got injured in the matchthread

astradave wrote: »
    Jesus Christ :eek:

I didnt see his post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

[Jackie Chan brain hurt gif here]

I am on about the post from mick saying he was happy that salah was injured,posted at the time he got injured in the matchthread

Why though, that was all dealt with and the thread has moved on. What’s the point in bringing it back up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,396 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I didn't see any post like that and if it was posted it was last weekend. It's time to move on or PM Mick if your that bothered about it, because quite frankly I doubt anyone in here wants to read this ****e

astradave wrote: »
    Why though, that was all dealt with and the thread has moved on. What’s the point in bringing it back up

Ok,enough said,thought the mod msg on the yellow card(i am not sure if it was for the post i am referring to but it was about the time)was ridiulous ,along the the lines i am sorry i have to card you but it was reported,if the mod didnt want to card the post he shoudnt

Ok,enough said,thought the mod msg on the yellow card(i am not sure if it was for the post i am referring to but it was about the time)was ridiulous ,along the the lines i am sorry i have to card you but it was reported,if the mod didnt want to card the post he shoudnt

Mods write reports on cards like that all the time, it’s not just singling out one poster. It happens all across boards. As I said though your better off just moving on as it’s been over a week now and the thread has moved on.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Why? What has that got to do with the tattoo thing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

If Hieronymus Bosch was off his ****ing head on ketamine, he'd paint a picture that looks like this place this evening.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement