Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2018

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,885 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Has anyone seen Citys next 6 games, they will be unbeaten and likely have won every game when we meet them ,
     4 at home   Huddersfield, Newcastle, Fulham, Brighton , 
    2 away Wolves and Cardiff,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Has anyone seen Citys next 6 games, they will be unbeaten and likely have won every game when we meet them ,

Yea i would be shocked if they were to drop any points in those fixtures.

Hate to say it but any slip ups from us and other rivals and City could have the title wrapped up by Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

If we will all our games it doesn't matter what city do, lets relax a bit before the second game of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61,013 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

One game in top of the league with a 4-0 win behind the team.

Let's try not to be so negative.

Let City worry about us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Wolves,Newcastle & Fulham could give City tougher games than Arsenal.

They were awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Are they not allowed tinted windows
    Was this outside the training ground if so why isn't this prick moved on

Back to name calling again I see nothing changes.

The man may or may not of been doing something wrong but there was 10 kids around that car and he wasn't in charge of all of them.

Look salah didn't do anything that most of us haven't done in our life and the club acted right by hitting the nail head on and getting it dealth with all he will get is a fine and it's put to bed.

Buy yet again we have pool fans calling someone names it was same with carragher video it was same with Suarez incident haha treat it with what it was a nothing thing and get over it. dont always have to abuse someone else over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

jayo26 wrote: »

The man may or may not of been doing something wrong but there was 10 kids around that car and he wasn't in charge of all of them.

Look salah didn't do anything that most of us haven't done in our life and the club acted right by hitting the nail head on and getting it dealth with all he will get is a fine and it's put to bed.

Buy yet again we have pool fans calling someone names it was same with carragher video it was same with Suarez incident haha threat it with what it was a nothing thing and get over it dont always have to abuse someone else over it.

LOL

• Subscribers Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

gimli2112 wrote: »
    If we will all our games it doesn't matter what city do, lets relax a bit before the second game of the season.

Exactly. If City are as good as last season, and get a similar points total, there is likely nothing anyone can do to catch them this season, but we'll worry about our own games. Anything can happen in football, and after 7 games, we could be 10 points behind them, or we could be ahead of them either. No point worrying about what things will be like after 7 games until we have played 6!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,215 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I know yea,we gonna have to do really well to keep pace,we have spurs and Chelsea away before we play city too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,215 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Buy yet again we have pool fans calling someone names it was same with carragher video it was same with Suarez incident haha treat it with what it was a nothing thing and get over it. dont always have to abuse someone else over it.

OK mate if it makes you feel better why isn't the "gentleman" in question moved on,is that more to your liking sir

shamrock55 wrote: »
    OK mate if it makes you feel better why isn't the "gentleman" in question moved on,is that more to your liking sir

Perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭mightyreds

The lads selling these signatures for 50-150 pound a pop, sending kids into traffic to get them and your in here defending him. Typical

mightyreds wrote: »
    The lads selling these signatures for 50-150 pound a pop, sending kids into traffic to get them and your in here defending him. Typical

Where did I defend him? I'm not defending him at all I don't know anything about the man same as most of us just the same old thing of calling people all sorts of names going on in here and gets brushed off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Where did I defend him? I'm not defending him at all I don't know anything about the man same as most of us just the same old thing of calling people all sorts of names going on in here and gets brushed off.

Ah so your agenda isn't about the incident at all grand carry on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,521 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Yes that’s it exactly, we’re the only group of fans in existence to call other people names. You United fans would never do such a vile, heinous thing, especially not when it comes to Gerrard or Karius.

Your post is of an extremely low standard tbh. The fact that you typed it up, looked at it, and still decided it was a good idea to hit “Submit Reply” means your oblivious to the sheer stupidity of what you posted, and that’s even worse.

Now if you want to go off and condemn your United buddies for the same thing, be my guest and restore some credibility for yourself. Otherwise, you’re just another hypocrite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Ah here. This is one of the biggest nonstory I've seen a while. Salah using the phone during stops in the car? So what?

Anyone here getting on their high horse and making a big meal out of this is taking the piss.
    What's next? James Milner used a stream to watch the Great British Bake Off when he was abroad for his holidays?

Really must be a slow news day if this is what the papers are using.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,454 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Ah here. This is one of the biggest nonstory I've seen a while. Salah using the phone during stops in the car? So what?

Anyone here getting on their high horse and making a big meal out of this is taking the piss.
    What's next? James Milner used a stream to watch the Great British Bake Off when he was abroad for his holidays?

How many times have we seen players on Instagram while driving. Loads of them at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

TitianGerm wrote: »
    How many times have we seen players on Instagram while driving. Loads of them at it.

Not even just players, I'm sure there were loads of cars around Salah with drivers doing the same!

Maybe with the window ending early the papers are running dry! :p

CSKA Moscow looking to take Grujic on loan he has already turned down Middlesbrough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

TitianGerm wrote: »

I blame James Cordon myself.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Take the 200m for Salah now. He can take his maniac driving elsewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,573 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

That Salah incident is like something out of Mad Max Fury Road. What was he thinking!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭NapoleonInRags

Lol, this actually seems plausible...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,325 ✭✭✭✭rob316

He's obviously of questionable character this bloke, he's not been called anything undeserved IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

rob316 wrote: »
    He's obviously of questionable character this bloke, he's not been called anything undeserved IMO.

He's backtracking now, saying there wasnt any kids with him and he didnt send the video and didnt realise it could be saved on facebook and blaa de blaa. Load of rubbish

He also spouting that he will sue people for slander for names he is being called on facebook and social media

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

He does it at Carrington also apparently, and sells the autographs, he's vermin no matter what way you look at it...

I mean, bringing his LFC supporting kids to Manchester to get United players autographs, and flog them on eBay... ;)

Fieldog wrote: »
    He does it at Carrington also apparently, and sells the autographs, he's vermin no matter what way you look at it...

I mean, bringing his LFC supporting kids to Manchester to get United players autographs, and flog them on eBay... ;)

The bloody little %$#%%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

His website and Facebook selling group have vanished. The backlash from LFC fans has worked against the idiot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Extreme multitasking there, cooking, píssing AND riding a high horse

MarkY91 wrote: »
    His website and Facebook selling group have vanished. The backlash from LFC fans has worked against the idiot.

Gone off twitter as well, could be because of abuse he got so maybe an investigation going on into the abuse, seems to be what he was hinting at in his posts earlier on facebook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭garra

D'Agger wrote: »
    Extreme multitasking there, cooking, píssing AND riding a high horse

Seems he killed the goose which laid the golden egg and hoisted himself on his own petard at the same time too, astonishing stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭robwen

Ha ha full on Jen Chang dog poop through the letterbox treatment, expect to see him in the Mirror or similar rag selling his sob story in the coming days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,325 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Apparently he's been shopped to the tax man that's why he's taken his site down.

Some morons out there, if you don't want to be the subject of inquiry keep a low profile. That's what I do.

I expect the new training facility will have a moat, landmines, watch towers and infra-red scanning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,516 ✭✭✭✭blade1

rob316 wrote: »
    Apparently he's been shopped to the tax man that's why he's taken his site down.

Hahahaha.
    I really hope so!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

robwen wrote: »
    Ha ha full on Jen Chang dog poop through the letterbox treatment, expect to see him in the Mirror or similar rag selling his sob story in the coming days

I love these stories. You usually have a family staring doefully into the camera. I call it the Daily Mail face.
    One week in and the crazy is gone off scale. The world cup was such a peaceful time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Some morons out there, if you don't want to be the subject of inquiry keep a low profile. That's what I do.

I expect the new training facility will have a moat, landmines, watch towers and infra-red scanning.

Very creepy :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

if you don't want to be the subject of inquiry keep a low profile. That's what I do.

5HjfJl9.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,641 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

So all I have to do is take one letter out of my name to keep a low profile on the interwebs? I’ve been doing it all wrong

• Advertisement

The guy that was with him has come out and said salah wasnt doing anything on his phone as you could see the screen was dark, he knew who he was and was ignoring him, so case closed hopefully

Comes from the echo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,767 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Not really bothered about City, as Liverpool can only influence their own games. They need to assume City will never not win, so therefore Liverpool must win every game!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

It's good when rival clubs lose games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,591 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Facts v Political Correctness

PC wins every time. He must be punished to the full extent of the law, it matters not the phone was off, it matters not the car was stopped, it matters not the engine was not running, it matters not he was being harassed and hounded.
    Not guilty of anything, but he needs to set an example so punish him because that would be the PC thing to do.
    World is gone mad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

Facts v Political Correctness

PC wins every time. He must be punished to the full extent of the law, it matters not the phone was off, it matters not the car was stopped, it matters not the engine was not running, it matters not he was being harassed and hounded.
    Not guilty of anything, but he needs to set an example so punish him because that would be the PC thing to do.
    World is gone mad.

Toby, nathin' has happened to Mo yet, put down the glue and have a cup of camomile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭mada999

it's a complete non story for me.... but what actually annoys me is that he has no security with him or near him... think the club should have some kind of security for the players...there's some wing nuts out there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭robwen

Fenerbache v Benfica ko at 7pm, the Portuguese 1-0 up from the first leg, if the Turks can knock them out Liverpool move up to pot 2 for champs league, think there's still another round of qualifiers after this for Benfica to get through if they win through tonight.
    Do us a favour Skrtelnator..

1-0 Benfica.

Look it'll be pot three, libpool should fear no one not even Mr Fear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

The seed thing doesn't really bother me, I have to say. It'll be a bit of craic regardless, and Liverpool should have no fear of any team.

From 3rd seed last season we had the easiest group in the history of the CL and the easiest route ever to the final.

So no worries about being 3rd seed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement