Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2018

1184185186187188190»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

niallo27 wrote: »
    Anyone see the video of our man Alison and the 3 birds. Legend already.

It's hardly him, the media would be all over it. Does look similar though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

How has FF started for you this season, what Liverpool players do you have? I took a year out myself after years of playing it, trying to enjoy matches this year and not stress about clean sheets and captain picks etc...it feels good tbh.

Decent start went with salah and firmino .Only got in Robertson for gw3. In hindsight mane over firmino would have been wise. Would love to give it up at some stage myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,931 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

That Seri lad with the cold toes we were looking at last summer just scored a belter for Fulham.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,212 ✭✭✭shamrock55

NukaCola wrote: »
    No one said they were great. Its a tricky away tie, one we won easily, you take the 3 points and move on. I dont see why people want to talk down a 2-0 away victory so much seeing as literally nobody was talking it up apart from being happy to get three points.

I good few did tbf,top 8 contenders if I can remember right,apparently it was a great result against a really good palace side with which I disagreed and got slated for,Brighton were the same yesterday really strong and well organised side,well they made us look bad anyway so maybe they are,west ham are muck too and none of these sides will finish top 10
    BTW I'm not lessening our 3 wins I'm delighted with 9 pts all I'm saying is relax a little cos we've only played 3 ****e teams so far

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Decent start went with salah and firmino .Only got in Robertson for gw3. In hindsight mane over firmino would have been wise. Would love to give it up at some stage myself.

Like all addictions, it takes a lot of willpower!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭jasonb

noodler wrote: »
    Maybe they don't count after one game.
    Which would be perfectly reasonable.

Sure, I get the fact that being top after one game isn't important, you could say the only time being on top is important is at the end of the season!

But it's just wrong to say we haven't been on top since 2016, when we have been.

Sure being on top after 3 games is no more or less important than after one game, so why is it now good enough for RTE to say we're on top, but not two weeks ago?

I guess I'm pedantic, but all I'm saying is that they should get their facts right...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,508 ✭✭✭✭noodler

jasonb wrote: »
    Sure, I get the fact that being top after one game isn't important, you could say the only time being on top is important is at the end of the season!

But it's just wrong to say we haven't been on top since 2016, when we have been.

Sure being on top after 3 games is no more or less important than after one game, so why is it now good enough for RTE to say we're on top, but not two weeks ago?

I guess I'm pedantic, but all I'm saying is that they should get their facts right...

I'd say you are being mentally pedantic and the article is substantively correct!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭SuperTortoise

Anyone watching the chelsea game? are they up to much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Well if stats count for anything - 2nd half
    8% Ball Possession 92%
    0 Goal Attempts 4
    0 Shots on Goal 1
    0 Shots off Goal 1
    0 Blocked Shots 2
    2 Free Kicks 7
    0 Corner Kicks 0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

Very much like our game yesterday.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement