Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Apps

Options
  • 29-05-2018 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi,

I have 2 accounts with Eir. The first has 2 mobiles and the second had Home BB/Talk, TV and Mobile. I have 2 different My Eir logins (1 for each account) but i am unable to log into the Eir Apps (Eir Vision, Eir Talk or Eir Sport). It is pushing me back to call 1800519519 saying there is a problem with my account. 

Can someone please tell what the issue is

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Heinzer wrote: »
    Hi,

I have 2 accounts with Eir. The first has 2 mobiles and the second had Home BB/Talk, TV and Mobile. I have 2 different My Eir logins (1 for each account) but i am unable to log into the Eir Apps (Eir Vision, Eir Talk or Eir Sport). It is pushing me back to call 1800519519 saying there is a problem with my account. 

Hi Heinzer, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

We are currently carrying out updates on the my eir server so this could be why you are experiencing issues.  

I'd recommend checking this again tomorrow and seeing if you can gain access and if you are still experiencing issues then feel free to come back to me here and I can look into this for you. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Heinzer

Hi,

Hi Heinzer, 

We are currently carrying out updates on the my eir server so this could be why you are experiencing issues.  

I'd recommend checking this again tomorrow and seeing if you can gain access and if you are still experiencing issues then feel free to come back to me here and I can look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Still not working. Using the same login as My Eir login that has the TV

Hi,

Hi Heinzer, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Still not working. Using the same login as My Eir login that has the TV
    I'm sorry to hear this. 

I have been informed by our IT team that this update will be ongoing until Thursday morning so you can check it after 9am on Thursday morning and see if you can get back in and come back to me if you have any issues. 

Apologies for the delays incurred. 

Thanks 

Tracey  

Should have stuck with Sky. Their updates never brought down Sky Go or Sky Q app

Should have stuck with Sky. Their updates never brought down Sky Go or Sky Q app
    I understand your frustrations, apologies again.

Thanks

Tracey 

• Advertisement

Guess what?

I am guessing you didn't reply because you knew the problem was not fixed and will not be fixed until Tuesday at the earliest. Thanks for keeping me informed. 
    I've cancelled TV and ported 2 of mobiles to Vodafone.

I am guessing you didn't reply because you knew the problem was not fixed and will not be fixed until Tuesday at the earliest. Thanks for keeping me informed. 
    I've cancelled TV and ported 2 of mobiles to Vodafone.
    Apologies for the delay in coming back to you, I'm afraid I have been off. 

I'm very sorry to hear that you have left us, I understand your frustrations with this issue. The servers fully updated on Thursday and our customers should have had full access to the service since Friday. We do have some customer who are still experiencing issues and this is being investigated currently by our technical team.

Apologies for all inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

You weren't the only Eir rep on here.

You weren't the only Eir rep on here.
    I understand, apologies again. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement