Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closest free parking to St. Vincent's University Hospital?

Options
  • 29-05-2018 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

I used to park on one of the roads off the road between St. Vincent's and RTE, but they are all now pay and display. Does anyone know where the closest free parking is? I do not mind a bit of a walk!

There is Tesco Merrion but I am sure they have a limit on how long you can park there, and I could be several hours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Don't think there is any free parking in Dublin 4

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

If you are sure you don't mind the walk the only places I can think of are uch said outside of DCC remit. UCD term is over so many of their carparks are free now, however not all so be careful. Also there is Woodbine road/Trimleston Ave which last time I was on it was free parking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭runswithascript

If you are sure you don't mind the walk the only places I can think of are uch said outside of DCC remit. UCD term is over so many of their carparks are free now, however not all so be careful. Also there is Woodbine road/Trimleston Ave which last time I was on it was free parking

Thanks, I did glance down Woodbine Road from the small shopping centre where BOI is, and I think there was a sign, but I will have to do a more thorough check. I will also check out the others!

Open to more recommendations!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭crashplan

Have a look at https://www.parkopedia.ie/ might give you some info.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

SVUH is near enough to the orange zone parking - that’s just €1 an hour. Google Dublin parking zones map & have a look at the areas on that. Merrion centre is 2 hours stay only and though I have seen clamped cars there, I don’t know how diligent they are with knowing if someone has been there over 2 hours. They might be just clamping cars that have been there all day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement