Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW BANK ACCOUNT

Options
  • 29-05-2018 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,

I opened a bank account one week ago but I didn't receive the text message with my IBAN. Today I receive the letter with the bank with my new Debit Card and also the conditions but I still not have my IBAN. I tried to call the bank but It was very difficult because all the agents were occupied.

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi DanielDo,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

We are delighted to hear that you have opened a new account with ourselves and received your card and pin. 

In regards of the account number please contact our account opening team on 0035314044034 and an advisor will be happy to help you as you would usually receive your IBAN and BIC within 3-5 working days by text message.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement