Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee - petrol station with deli and seating?

Options
  • 29-05-2018 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,856 ✭✭✭

Is there a decent petrol station in Tralee with a deli and seating area? maybe a centra? Always find such places much more efficient when on a journey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

O' Sheas Blennerville
    Applegreen - Fairys cross
    Kellihers - Rathass

Applegreen probably has the best selection

• Registered Users Posts: 6,856 ✭✭✭sporina

O' Sheas Blennerville
    Applegreen - Fairys cross
    Kellihers - Rathass

Applegreen probably has the best selection

ok well going from killarney to cloghane - which is best? the most straight forward... avoid town maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭dobman88

Go to Kellehers, you won't be disappointed. As petrol station deli goes it's probably the best I've been to. Would be delivering to Tralee about once a month and always pop in when I'm down.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

sporina wrote: »
    ok well going from killarney to cloghane - which is best? the most straight forward... avoid town maybe

Blennerville, when you're coming into town take the Kearneys road route and you miss the the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭phormium

If you are following normal route from Killarney along the bypass then O'Sheas in Blennerville of those suggested is the most convenient for you without having to detour off your main route.

Haven't used the deli there so don't know what it's like but sure aren't most using all the same bought in pre packaged stuff, tubs of coleslaw, packet ham, part baked rolls etc, can't be that much of a difference.

• Advertisement

thanks for all the suggestions..

No deli's vary big time - in terms of how much effort they put into them themselves.. hence i suss out the good ones..

biennerville sounds the most convenient

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

How essential is a deli stop off with seating on a short 60 minute journey from Killarney to Cloghane? If you're as seemingly particular about the quality of delis from your posts above, I'd suggest you avoid a detour off your route just for a garage sandwich and pick a nice restaurant before or after the journey

ongarboy wrote: »
    How essential is a deli stop off with seating on a short 60 minute journey from Killarney to Cloghane? If you're as seemingly particular about the quality of delis from your posts above, I'd suggest you avoid a detour off your route just for a garage sandwich and pick a nice restaurant before or after the journey

smarty pants my journey begins long before killarney but we reckon tralee would be a good pitstop on that stretch

but i appreciate your thinking outside the box

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

sporina wrote: »
    ongarboy wrote: »

smarty pants my journey begins long before killarney but we reckon tralee would be a good pitstop on that stretch

but i appreciate your thinking outside the box
    No worries. Safe driving!

Advertisement