Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature nursing 2018

Options
  • 30-05-2018 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey guys,
    Just wondering if theres anyone else awaiting their results from PAS this friday? The nerves lol.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Sfox87

Hey guys,
    Just wondering if theres anyone else awaiting their results from PAS this friday? The nerves lol.

Did the results come out last week? I haven't gotten any results back yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Familywoman

No i didnt get mine either

No i didnt get mine either

Any idea when they are out? I just forgot about them until this week because I knew there was no point in thinking about them.

No idea. Unless you ring them see whats happening

Results are on publicjobs now

• Advertisement

Results are on publicjobs now

Ya got them. Passed anyway. Whether my result is any good I dunno haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Flesrouy

Does anyone know if offered a place can one defer even as a mature student? Have my points and delighted with them but unsure if I can take my place if offered it this year.

Hi yes you can defer. What was everyones score? I got 182 i hope its enough for general

Well done what did you score?

Well done what did you score?

I got 182 too :)

• Advertisement

Well done what did you put as first choice? That exam was very tough for all thou i must say

Well done what did you put as first choice? That exam was very tough for all thou i must say

Midwifery in UCC. Praying to all the gods that it's good enough haha. It was extremely tough. I found the math particularly difficult and that was my highest score so I mustn't be as bad as I thought I was 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MyAnatomy

I got mine too! I passed phewww. I got 177, hopefully I get offered a place in trinity, midwifery. Well done, 182 is great score!

MyAnatomy wrote: »
    I got mine too! I passed phewww. I got 177, hopefully I get offered a place in trinity, midwifery. Well done, 182 is great score!

Well done. I was shocked at the amount of people who didn't pass the tests. I for sure thought I would be one of them. Only a month until the offers are out so not too long to wait!

I know me too, I was sure I did! You should get your choice with those results id say! Yeah thankfully it's only a month. I still would love to know Now lol

Sfox87 wrote: »
    Well done. I was shocked at the amount of people who didn't pass the tests. I for sure thought I would be one of them. Only a month until the offers are out so not too long to wait!

Aw not so sure how i even passed the test was just horrible. Delighted now.

Its definetly high enough of score :) id love to do midwifery but the plans were to go to america to live and work however its not recognised over there. Only general 😢

Its definetly high enough of score :) id love to do midwifery but the plans were to go to america to live and work however its not recognised over there. Only general 😢

Aww that's a shame. Is it general you are hoping for so?

Oh really! I would love to go myself! Yeah I seen that they don't accept midwifery as they dont really have midwives there only labour and delivery nurses which I suppose it similar. I wonder would entry that way work. Where in the USA are you looking to go?

Oh really I hope so fingers crossed, scared to get my hopes up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NalaLu

Congrats everyone on the results! I got 185 , hoping its enough for Childrens & General in DCU :)

• Advertisement

NalaLu wrote: »
    Congrats everyone on the results! I got 185 , hoping its enough for Childrens & General in DCU :)

Best of luck. Least we don't have too long to wait!

Well guys... did ye all get the offer ye wanted?

Advertisement