Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2018-19 UEFA Europa League

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭kksaints

Half-Time. I thought Milan were going to equalise through Higuain in the final moments but he couldn't finish. Nice bit of needle in this game as well. Betis deservedly lead and will fancy they should be more than a goal up.

Leipzig well on top against Celtic as well.

In other news, reports of clashes ahead of the Marseille vs Lazio game.

https://twitter.com/goal/status/1055510204694097920

Seems there have been clashes between fans the past 24 hours and that Lazio fans awoke to find a severed pig's head left on the gates of their hotel. Some crow's heads were left as well apparently. There's an element within both of these fanbases that would be more interested in scraps than the actual game. I hope there's nothing crazy during the game later.

Marseillie fans are quite left wing and aggressive, mix that with Lazio's fan groups far right links and you've got a recipe for fan trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Jaysis, cracker from Lo Celso.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

rekluse wrote: »
    Would you fancy Marseille tonight ?

Not sure about it. I think it could go either way.

Lo Celso just scored a beauty to make it 2-0 Betis.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Milan are falling further behind every year. Constantly rotating second, third rate managers.
    There is more life and energy in a f**king cemetery than this 11. Slow, unathletic & a severe lack of quality.
    Only positive from this game is that I'm hoping now Bakayoko is closer to going in January & maybe when he returns to Chelsea question why is he still a footballer.

Pity the Castillejo effort didn't go in. Great attempt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,160 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Welbeck finally scores as Coates gifts him a chance

ERG89 wrote: »
    Milan are falling further behind every year. Constantly rotating second, third rate managers.
    There is more life and energy in a f**king cemetery than this 11. Slow, unathletic & a severe lack of quality.
    Only positive from this game is that I'm hoping now Bakayoko is closer to going in January & maybe when he returns to Chelsea question why is he still a footballer.

The fact that they have Suso and Fabio Borini at the club sums up where they are at the moment and over the last decade

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

ERG89 wrote: »

Due to go to Milan in a couple of weeks. They play Juve on the Sunday. Was thinking it would be pretty hard to get a ticket but the way Milan are playing I’m sure I’ll pick one or two tickets up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Chris Sutton is almost pleading for Celtic to get something out of the game. I wouldn't mind so much if they've been battering Leipzig, but they've been pretty woeful all evening.

Cutrone pulls one back for Milan. 2-1.

Castillejo involved again.

• Advertisement

Good tackle in the end, looked a penalty to Milan on first viewing but the ref called it correctly.

Milan should have got a penalty there. Castillejo fouled. He's been Milan's biggest threat.

Update: And now he's sent off. Poor challenge.

Full-Time. Good win for Betis. I think they just about deserved it but feel Milan deserved a pen.

More nonsense. Likely some sanctions on the way.

https://twitter.com/SquawkaNews/status/1055531279905628161

Teams:
    Marseille XI: Pele; Sakai, Rami, Kamara, Amavi; Strootman, Luiz Gustavo; Sanson, Payet, Ocampos; Mitroglou.

Lazio XI: Strakosha; Caceres, Wallace, Acerbi, Radu; Parolo, Lucas, Milinkovic-Savic, Lulic; Caicedo, Immobile.

Wallace gives Lazio the lead with a header from a corner. Mandanda nowhere near it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Milan should have got a penalty there. Castillejo fouled. He's been Milan's biggest threat.

Update: And now he's sent off. Poor challenge.

Full-Time. Good win for Betis. I think they just about deserved it but feel Milan deserved a pen.

Yes but we had a perfectly good goal disallowed.

Rennes are a goal down to Dynamo Kiev and it was a hell of a strike.

https://twitter.com/viaVideoGoals15/status/1055542713012101122

Edit: Just became 1-1. Grenier gets one back.

Half-Time: Lazio deservedly lead Marseille. Wallace as well as scoring the goal has defended well. Parolo working hard too in midfield. Immobile causing lots of problems up top. Payet looking the most likely to create something for Marseille but they've been poor.

Just back now from the pub after the game and I can't get over at how bad Milan were. Betis were good but not outstanding and it's certainly not the best Game I've seen them play. Milan were just terrible and it's very sad to see such a historic club struggling.

2-0 Lazio. Caicedo finishes off a lovely break and a great pass from Immobile. Marseille have been playing better this half but that goal will be a hammer blow.

Wow Emond of Standard Liege just scored a contender for goal of the competition. Amazing volley.

https://twitter.com/viaVideoGoals15/status/1055554727780540416

PAYEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT

Beauty of a free-kick. Lifeline for Marseille with a few minutes remaining. 2-1 now.

• Advertisement

MARUSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCC

What a goal!

Another devastating Lazio break. Immobile again involved. Marseille pretty much knocked out at this point.

Full-Time: Lazio leave with a great 3-1 result. Payet very unhappy at the final whistle with Rami. Teammates having to tell him to leave it. Immobile was so good in this game. Him and Caicedo up top looks the way to go for Lazio. Was impressed with Wallace in defence as well. Not going to be a Europa League final repeat for Marseille. They were second best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,328 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Group A
    Zürich (SUI) 1 V 1 Bayer Leverkusen (GER)
    AEK Larnaca (CYP) 3 V 2 Ludogorets (BUL)

Group A PL Won Draw Lost For Against GD PTS
    Zürich (SUI) 3 3 0 0 5 2 3 9
    Bayer Leverkusen (GER) 3 2 0 1 9 7 2 6
    Ludogorets (BUL) 3 0 1 2 3 5 -2 1
    AEK Larnaca (CYP) 3 0 1 2 3 6 -3 1

Group B
    Salzburg (AUT) 3 V 0 Rosenborg (NOR)
    RB Leipzig (GER) 2 V 0 Celtic (SCO)

Group B PL Won Draw Lost For Against GD PTS
    Salzburg (AUT) 3 3 0 0 9 3 6 9
    RB Leipzig (GER) 3 2 0 1 7 4 3 6
    Celtic (SCO) 3 1 0 2 2 5 -3 3
    Rosenborg (NOR) 3 0 0 3 1 7 -6 0

Group C
    Zenit (RUS) 2 V 1 Bordeaux (FRA)
    København (DEN) 0 V 1 Slavia Praha (CZE)

Group C PL Won Draw Lost For Against GD PTS
    Zenit (RUS) 3 2 1 0 4 2 2 7
    Slavia Praha (CZE) 3 2 0 1 2 1 1 6
    København (DEN) 3 1 1 1 3 3 0 4
    Bordeaux (FRA) 3 0 0 3 2 5 -3 0

Group D
    Anderlecht (BEL) 2 V 2 Fenerbahçe (TUR)
    Spartak Trnava (SVK) 1 V 2 Dinamo Zagreb (CRO)

Group D PL Won Draw Lost For Against GD PTS
    Dinamo Zagreb (CRO) 3 3 0 0 8 2 6 9
    Fenerbahçe (TUR) 3 1 1 1 5 6 -1 4
    Spartak Trnava (SVK) 3 1 0 2 2 4 -2 3
    Anderlecht (BEL) 3 0 1 2 2 5 -3 1

Group E
    Qarabağ (AZE) 0 V 1 Vorskla Poltava (UKR)
    Sporting CP (POR) 0 V 1 Arsenal (ENG)

Group E PL Won Draw Lost For Against GD PTS
    Arsenal (ENG) 3 3 0 0 8 2 6 9
    Sporting CP (POR) 3 2 0 1 4 2 2 6
    Vorskla Poltava (UKR) 3 1 0 2 4 6 -2 3
    Qarabağ (AZE) 3 0 0 3 0 6 -6 0

Group F
    AC Milan (ITA) 1 V 2 Real Betis (ESP)
    Dudelange (LUX) 0 V 2 Olympiacos (GRE)

Group F PL Won Draw Lost For Against GD PTS
    Real Betis (ESP) 3 2 1 0 5 1 4 7
    AC Milan (ITA) 3 2 0 1 5 3 2 6
    Olympiacos (GRE) 3 1 0 2 3 4 -1 3
    Dudelange (LUX) 3 0 1 2 0 5 -5 1

Group G
    Rangers (SCO) 0 V 0 Spartak Moskva (RUS)
    Villarreal (ESP) 5 V 0 Rapid Wien (AUT)

Group G PL Won Draw Lost For Against GD PTS
    Rangers (SCO) 3 1 2 0 5 3 2 5
    Villarreal (ESP) 3 1 2 0 10 5 5 5
    Rapid Wien (AUT) 3 1 0 2 3 8 -5 3
    Spartak Moskva (RUS) 3 0 2 1 3 5 -2 2

Group H
    Eintracht Frankfurt (GER) 2 V 0 Apollon (CYP)
    Marseille (FRA) 1 V 3 Lazio (ITA)

Group H PL Won Draw Lost For Against GD PTS
    Eintracht Frankfurt (GER) 3 3 0 0 8 2 6 9
    Lazio (ITA) 3 2 0 1 6 6 0 6
    Marseille (FRA) 3 0 1 2 4 7 -3 1
    Apollon (CYP) 3 0 1 2 3 6 -3 1

Group I
    Sarpsborg (NOR) 1 V 1 Malmö (SWE)
    Beşiktaş (TUR) 2 V 4 Genk (BEL)

Group I PL Won Draw Lost For Against GD PTS
    Genk (BEL) 3 2 0 1 7 5 2 6
    Sarpsborg (NOR) 3 1 1 1 5 5 0 4
    Malmö (SWE) 3 1 1 1 3 3 0 4
    Beşiktaş (TUR) 3 1 0 2 5 7 -2 3

Group J
    Standard Liège (BEL) 1 V 1 Krasnodar (RUS)
    Sevilla (ESP) 6 V 0 Akhisar Belediyespor (TUR)

Group J PL Won Draw Lost For Against GD PTS
    Sevilla (ESP) 3 2 0 1 12 3 9 6
    Krasnodar (RUS) 3 2 0 1 4 3 1 6
    Standard Liège (BEL) 3 2 0 1 5 7 -2 6
    Akhisar Belediyespor (TUR) 3 0 0 3 1 9 -8 0

Group K
    Jablonec (CZE) 1 V 1 Astana (KAZ)
    Rennes (FRA) 1 V 2 Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)

Group K PL Won Draw Lost For Against GD PTS
    Astana (KAZ) 3 1 2 0 5 3 2 5
    Dynamo Kyiv (UKR) 3 1 2 0 6 5 1 5
    Rennes (FRA) 3 1 0 2 3 5 -2 3
    Jablonec (CZE) 3 0 2 1 4 5 -1 2

Group L
    Chelsea (ENG) 3 V 1 BATE Borisov (BLR)
    PAOK (GRE) 0 V 2 Vidi (HUN)

Group L PL Won Draw Lost For Against GD PTS
    Chelsea (ENG) 3 3 0 0 5 1 4 9
    PAOK (GRE) 3 1 0 2 4 4 0 3
    Vidi (HUN) 3 1 0 2 2 3 -1 3
    BATE Borisov (BLR) 3 1 0 2 4 7 -3 3

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

MARUSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCC

What a goal!

Another devastating Lazio break. Immobile again involved. Marseille pretty much knocked out at this point.

Full-Time: Lazio leave with a great 3-1 result. Payet very unhappy at the final whistle with Rami. Teammates having to tell him to leave it. Immobile was so good in this game. Him and Caicedo up top looks the way to go for Lazio. Was impressed with Wallace in defence as well. Not going to be a Europa League final repeat for Marseille. They were second best.

Im always unhappy with Rami :pac:

Match Day 4
    15:50 Kick-off
    Group D

Fenerbahçe (TUR) V Anderlecht (BEL) - Live on BT Sport ESPN

Group K
    Astana (KAZ) V Jablonec (CZE)

17:55 Kick-Offs
    Group G

Spartak Moskva (RUS) V Rangers (SCO) - Live on BT Sport 3
    Rapid Wien (AUT) V Villarreal (ESP)

Group H
    Apollon (CYP) V Eintracht Frankfurt (GER)
    Lazio (ITA) V Marseille (FRA) - Live on BT Sport ESPN

Group I
    Malmö (SWE) V Sarpsborg (NOR)
    Genk (BEL) V Beşiktaş (TUR)

Group J
    Krasnodar (RUS) V Standard Liège (BEL)
    Akhisar Belediyespor (TUR) V Sevilla (ESP)

Group K
    Dynamo Kyiv (UKR) V Rennes (FRA)

Group L
    BATE Borisov (BLR) V Chelsea (ENG) - Live on BT Sport 2
    Vidi (HUN) V PAOK (GRE)

20:00 Kick-Offs
    Group A

Bayer Leverkusen (GER) V Zürich (SUI)
    Ludogorets (BUL) V AEK Larnaca (CYP)

Group B
    Rosenborg (NOR) V Salzburg (AUT)
    Celtic (SCO) V RB Leipzig (GER) - Live on BT Sport 3

Group C
    Bordeaux (FRA) V Zenit (RUS)
    Slavia Praha (CZE) V København (DEN)

Group D
    Dinamo Zagreb (CRO) V Spartak Trnava (SVK)

Group E
    Vorskla Poltava (UKR) V Qarabağ (AZE)
    Arsenal (ENG) V Sporting CP (POR) - Live on BT Sport 2

Group F
    Real Betis (ESP) V AC Milan (ITA) - Live on BT Sport ESPN
    Olympiacos (GRE) V Dudelange (LUX)

Fenerbahce have beaten Anderlecht 2-0, knocking the Belgians out. I caught the last half hour and I didn't realise Thomas Didillon was Anderlecht's keeper. It had passed me by that he left Metz this summer. I remember thinking he would be France's next keeping sensation but things went a bit awry for him as Metz went down. He's still young so I hope he can prove himself as he has talent. Don't think he was at fault for the goals which came from Andre Ayew and Michael Frey. Slimani is at Fenerbahce too and missed a good chance. Never been convinced about him.

Going to watch Lazio vs Marseille and Kiev vs Rennes in the 6pm games.
    Lazio XI: Strakosha; Wallace, Luiz Felipe, Acerbi; Marusic, Cataldi, Parolo, Berisha, Durmisi; Correa, Immobile.

Marseille XI: Pele; Rami, Gustavo, Caleta-Car; Sakai, Sanson, Strootman, Ocampos; Thauvin, Lopes; Njie.
    Dynamo Kiev: Boyko; Kedziora, Burda, Kadar, Mykolenko; Shaparenko, Tche Tche, Buyalsky; Tsygankov, Verbic, Sidcley.

Rennes XI: Koubek; Traore, Nyamsi, Da Silva, Bensebaini; Zeffane, Poha, Lea-Siliki, Bourigeaud; Ben Arfa, Sarr.

Marseille need to win or else they're out but Garcia has picked a defensive side with Payet benched. Seems the strategy is stay in the game for an hour and try and win it in the final 30 minutes. Marseille have been leaking goals of late so I fancy a solid Lazio win and reckon Immobile has a good chance of getting on the scoresheet. Caleta-Car has looked dodgy as hell and Rami always has a mistake in him.

If Kiev win they will go top of their group. Rennes have made Ben Arfa captain for the game and need a big performance from him. Hoping Sarr and Bourigeaud can show their talent as well. Rennes, like Marseille, aren't defensively solid so I expect Kiev to edge it. Heard Kiev's Shaparenko is a talent to look out for. Never seen him play so will watch out for him.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Heard Kiev's Shaparenko is a talent to look out for. Never seen him play so will watch out for him.

Keep an eye on Viktor Tsigankov as well, linked with Spurs recently

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

GLaDOS wrote: »
    Keep an eye on Viktor Tsigankov as well, linked with Spurs recently

Verbic has Kiev in front with a header from a set-piece by Tsigankov.

Parolo has given Lazio the lead just before half-time. Caleta-Car beaten in the air which doesn't surprise me. Expecting Payet to be introduced soon. Sakai missed Marseille's best chance when he should have scored.

Kiev in control against Rennes. Tsigankov almost made it 2-0 but Koubek made a good stop with his leg. As for Shaparenko, I've not been impressed with him so far. His passing has been disappointing and he ruined a good chance with a poor ball. Very good looking chap, though. Looks like he could be in a boyband.

Sounds like Spartak vs Rangers is a cracker. Rangers leading 3-2 at the break.

Correa makes it 2-0 to Lazio. Immobile nutmegs Rami with the assist.

Looks like last season's finalists are out at the group stage.

• Advertisement

Thauvin scores! 2-1 now. A lifeline? Poor defending from Acerbi who gave the ball away.

3-3 between Spartak and Rangers now apparently.

Edit: 4-3 now to Spartak! Should have watched that game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Turned on TV, the rangers winning 3-2, impressive! Went for slash, washed hands and they're losing 4-3😁

Tsigankov with another assist from a set piece for Kiev. He floats in a lovely cross and Mykolenko provides the finish.

Sarr had missed a good chance for Rennes before that. Sarr now taken off for Siebatcheu. Hasn't happened for Sarr tonight.

And it's 3-0 now. Shaparenko has certainly impressed with that effort. He cuts inside and provides a lovely curling finish. He's been much better this half. He blew past Nyamsi there.

Update: 3-1 now as Rennes grab a consolation via Siebatcheu. They deserve a goal despite being second-best.

Full-Time. Last season's runner-up Marseille crash out as Lazio win 2-1. You can't get anywhere with that dodgy defence. No goals but two assists from Immobile on the night. Frankfurt are top of this group and are looking a dark horse to go far.

Dynamo Kiev beat Rennes 3-1 to go top. Rennes now in big trouble in their group. Was impressed with Kiev's Tsiganov and their LB Mykolenko. Shaparenko justified the hype in the second half.

Rangers have been beaten 4-3. Chelsea have bate BATE 1-0.

Going to watch Celtic vs Leipzig and Betis vs Milan out of the evening games.
    Celtic XI: Gordon; Lustig, Boyata, Benkovic, Tierney; McGregor, Christie, Rogic; Forrest, Sinclair; Edouard.

Leipzig XI: Mvogo; Mukiele, Orban, Upamecano, Saracchi; Laimer, Ilsanker, Sabitzer; Cunha, Augustin, Bruma.
    Betis XI: Pau Lopez; Mandi, Feddal, Bartra; Tello, William Carvalho, Canales, Lo Celso, Junior; Joaquin, Sanabria.

Milan XI: Reina; Musacchio, Zapata, Rodriguez; Borini, Bakayoko, Kessie, Calhanoglu, Laxalt; Suso, Cutrone.

Big fan of Leipzig's front three. Cunha was top class at the weekend for Leipzig. Also really like Tierney so want to see him tested tonight.

Hope Suso can show his Serie A form against Betis as he's been quality of late.

TIERNEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY

1-0 Celtic. Nice low strike.

Betis have taken the lead. Lo Celso scores against Milan once more after a good move.

Great team goal by Lo Celso, Setién has been getting lots of stick lately, hopefully we can add another and take the pressure of el míster.

• Advertisement

Lo Celso looking so good. Wonder will PSG come to rue selling him.

Edit: It's a loan deal for him. Still a chance he goes back to Paris. Looks better than any PSG midfielder on current form.

Lo Celso looking so good. Wonder will PSG come to rue selling him.

Edit: It's a loan deal for him. Still a chance he goes back to Paris. Looks better than any PSG midfielder on current form.

We can activate a buy out clause in the loan deal if we want! We'll have to find 30 million haha

How did Sanabria miss that.

Almost a beautiful goal from Betis. Lo Celso just ended Borini there. :pac:

Lo Celso has certainly looked impressive whenever i've watched Betis.

• Advertisement

Half time and Up 1-0, should be up more but that's football I suppose. I just want to say I can't get over how bad Milan are, I don't think they'll finish fourth in serie a and if Betis slip up on this lead I will be fairly disappointed.

RB Salzburg 4-0 up on Rosenborg at half-time. Gonna be four wins out of four in the group for them. Very impressive side.

Been disappointed with Suso in that half. Thought Bartra had him in his pocket.

SUSO!

That's the guy that's been tearing it up in Serie A this season. He's been much improved this half. 1-1.

An awful goal to give away. Rueing our missed chances in the first half. Milan are playing much better this half.

Augustin equalises for Leipzig.

Edouard instantly replies to make it 2-1.

Nasty collision in the Betis/Milan game meanwhile. Kessie took out his own player Musacchio accidentally. Knocked cold and now stretchered off.

Full-Time and Celtic beat Leipzig 2-1. Big result that puts Celtic back into contention. Leipzig had the chances to level but couldn't take them. Tough game for Leipzig next away to Salzburg. Big pressure on them.

Betis vs Milan ends 1-1 which I think is a fair result. Betis the better side in the first half, Milan in the 2nd. Lo Celso and Suso the standouts for each side I'd say. Hope Musacchio is okay after his knock to the head.

This second half has summed up Betis' season until now, inconsistent with more negatives than positives, Barcelona will hammer us the weekend.

This second half has summed up Betis' season until now, inconsistent with more negatives than positives, Barcelona will hammer us the weekend.

Match Day 4 Results
    Group A

Bayer Leverkusen (GER) 1 V 0 Zürich (SUI)
    Ludogorets (BUL) 0 V 0 AEK Larnaca (CYP)

Group B
    Rosenborg (NOR) 2 V 5 Salzburg (AUT)
    Celtic (SCO) 2 V 1 RB Leipzig (GER)

Group C
    Bordeaux (FRA) 1 V 1 Zenit (RUS)
    Slavia Praha (CZE) 0 V 0 København (DEN)

Group D
    Fenerbahçe (TUR) 2 V 0 Anderlecht (BEL)
    Dinamo Zagreb (CRO) 3 V 1 Spartak Trnava (SVK)

Group E
    Vorskla Poltava (UKR) 0 V 1 Qarabağ (AZE)
    Arsenal (ENG) 0 V 0 Sporting CP (POR)

Group F
    Real Betis (ESP) 1 V 1 AC Milan (ITA)
    Olympiacos (GRE) 5 V 1 Dudelange (LUX)

Group G
    Spartak Moskva (RUS) 4 V 3 Rangers (SCO)
    Rapid Wien (AUT) 0 V 0 Villarreal (ESP)

Group H
    Apollon (CYP) 2 V 3 Eintracht Frankfurt (GER)
    Lazio (ITA) 2 V 1 Marseille (FRA)

Group I
    Malmö (SWE) 1 V 1 Sarpsborg (NOR)
    Genk (BEL) 1 V 1 Beşiktaş (TUR)

Group J
    Krasnodar (RUS) 2 V 1 Standard Liège (BEL)
    Akhisar Belediyespor (TUR) 2 V 3 Sevilla (ESP)

Group K
    Dynamo Kyiv (UKR) 3 V 1 Rennes (FRA)
    Astana (KAZ) 2 V 1 Jablonec (CZE)

Group L
    BATE Borisov (BLR) 0 V 1 Chelsea (ENG)
    Vidi (HUN) 1 V 0 PAOK (GRE)

Match Day 5
    15:50 Kick-Offs
    Group G

Spartak Moskva (RUS) V Rapid Wien (AUT) - Live on BT Sport ESPN

Group K
    Astana (KAZ) V Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)

17:55 Kick-Offs
    Group A

Zürich (SUI) V AEK Larnaca (CYP)
    Bayer Leverkusen (GER) V Ludogorets (BUL)

Group B
    Salzburg (AUT) V RB Leipzig (GER) - Live on BT Sport ESPN
    Rosenborg (NOR) V Celtic (SCO) - Live on BT Sport 3

Group C
    Zenit (RUS) V København (DEN)
    Bordeaux (FRA) V Slavia Praha (CZE)

Group D
    Anderlecht (BEL) V Spartak Trnava (SVK)
    Fenerbahçe (TUR) V Dinamo Zagreb (CRO)

Group E
    Qarabağ (AZE) V Sporting CP (POR)
    Vorskla Poltava (UKR) V Arsenal (ENG) - Live on BT Sport 2

Group F
    AC Milan (ITA) V Dudelange (LUX)
    Real Betis (ESP) V Olympiacos (GRE)

20:00 Kick-Off
    Group G

Rangers (SCO) V Villarreal (ESP) - Live on BT Sport 3

Group H
    Eintracht Frankfurt (GER) V Marseille (FRA)
    Apollon (CYP) V Lazio (ITA)

Group I
    Sarpsborg (NOR) V Beşiktaş (TUR)
    Malmö (SWE) V Genk (BEL)

Group J
    Krasnodar (RUS) V Akhisar Belediyespor (TUR)
    Standard Liège (BEL) V Sevilla (ESP) - Live on BT Sport ESPN

Group K
    Astana (KAZ) V Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)
    Jablonec (CZE) V Rennes (FRA)

Group L
    BATE Borisov (BLR) V Vidi (HUN)
    Chelsea (ENG) V PAOK (GRE) - Live on BT Sport 2

• Advertisement
Advertisement