Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best TCX (garmin files) management software online or offline?

Options
  • 30-05-2018 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

Hey, 
    I used to use Garmin Training Centre, and it had nice break downs, and graphics, but its hasn't been updated in years. So I moved to their online service - garmin connect a while ago and just uploaded to it, not wanting to do anything with the actual data. 
    But yesterday I was on climb and out of curiosity I wanted to see the grade - and can't do it on there! (Nor mapmyride- as far as I can see). 

So what's the most complete service for getting the data out of TCX files from my Garmin?! In this case I primarily want to see the grade of the climb. 

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Strava. It'll show you gradient at any point in a ride but also average gradient for any climb.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Strava or trainingpeaks.

I quiet like training peaks but I have the premium cant remember what the free version is like.

If you go with strava then get the stravistix plugin for chrome as it unlocks a lot of the features that are missing

Advertisement