Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Cosgrave is moaning about the Government again.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Think of it this way, and it'll calm you down OP. If his conference ceased to exist tomorrow, the world wouldn't be better or worse. The world was fine before his conference came to be, and will be ok when it ceases to exist.
    I don't know the ins and outs, but if he went to Lisbon with it, good luck to him. Maybe he's being Michael O'Leary-esque coming out with controversial quotes. I'd say it goes under the radar of most people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

I think his 'supplement' is like when someone gives you a Brown Thomas Gift Certificate. To get any use out of it, you have to put a huge wedge of your own cash with it, meaning the gift actually costs you money.

Advertisement