Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waterford GAA thread - mod warning post #1 and #51

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭upthedeise16

Motivator wrote: »
    I’m open to correction but I think we’ve lost every competitive Championship fixture from minor - senior in both hurling and football this year.

Minor footballers drew one and won one game. Our minor hurlers also drew against Limerick last weekend which you mustn’t have been at so no, you’re wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Stopitwillya

Motivator wrote: »
    I’m open to correction but I think we’ve lost every competitive Championship fixture from minor - senior in both hurling and football this year.

You would be wrong there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Stacksofwacks

Ken quite grim on the Sunday game. Hard to blame him. I do think we are in trouble. I don't think we will sink down to Offaly's level cos there is too much tradition of Hurling in Waterford compared to Offaly. But it could be a while before we see Croke park again or at least not as regularly as we have been. These heaving beatings aren't helping our cause that'a for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Road-Hog

Ken quite grim on the Sunday game. Hard to blame him. I do think we are in trouble. I don't think we will sink down to Offaly's level cos there is too much tradition of Hurling in Waterford compared to Offaly. But it could be a while before we see Croke park again or at least not as regularly as we have been. These heaving beatings aren't helping our cause that'a for sure.

Do we actually have more of a hurling tradition than the biffos. That’s debatable......I wonder do those from the banner have an equally a pessimistic / bleak outlook for next few years.

Road-Hog wrote: »
    Do we actually have more of a hurling tradition than the biffos. That’s debatable......I wonder do those from the banner have an equally a pessimistic / bleak outlook for next few years.

Well half their county is football and dont play any hurling. But the hurling areas are very strong ones. They have won more All Irelands than us but their working of a smaller population. As regards Clare they are in a similar boat i think if you head over to their thread they are saying alot of the same things we are but maybe not quite as pessimistically

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭5948ai

This new system not as equitable as before, it could easily be 5 plus years before we're back in croke park. It could also be years before we play a leinster team again... It's like going back to the bad old days! I don't know what was wrong with the old system...it was fairer and game time for the club player too. It's genesis was probably as a reaction to the football super eights which I think was a knee jerk decision - the GAA might realise in the future that supporter fatigue and saturation may become an issue. On another note, ken was very downbeat on the Sunday game... I feel even more depressed now after listening to him!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭spideyman92

Well half their county is football and dont play any hurling. But the hurling areas are very strong ones. They have won more All Irelands than us but their working of a smaller population. As regards Clare they are in a similar boat i think if you head over to their thread they are saying alot of the same things we are but maybe not quite as pessimistically

They were 2 points away from an All Ireland final last year so it makes sense that they'd be less pessimistic I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Ri na hEireann

Road-Hog wrote: »
    I wonder do those from the banner have an equally a pessimistic / bleak outlook for next few years.

You’re obsessed with pegging our pessimism and misery to Clare for some reason. I’m sure they’re fairly worried too now given their form but they’ve won 3 All Ireland’s since the reemergence of Waterford in the mid to late 90s so they probably have a bit more credit in the bank. They also still have 5 or 6 lads that played the 2013 final/replay in the team and whilst their forwards have been fairly tame the past few years they have far more quality than us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Therustynail

What a spectacular failure, the management has to go .no balls at all , the failure to see that some lads were well past their best and some of the lads on the panel were decent honest hard working good hurlers , they needed to clear out the also rans , o Brien,DJ, mc nulty, a lot of good or so called man markers c gleeson, Philip Mahoney, etc ,another waste of a good spot D Fives, probably one of the most overrated players TDB is probably the most disappointing ,really poor , K,Moran ,Brick, etc etc .the management team , I think I asked before did any of them actually win anything in management at any age ? Its hard to fault any of the forwards over the last few years considering the absolute negative nonsense we have being playing ,you need real balls and honesty, they would be two of the most important traits a manager should have and not many of them seem to have it ,pity , its a simple game really !

How would you think D Fives is overrated? An honest committed hurler with plenty of skill who has had a dogged time with injuries. If fit he would be one of the first names on the team sheet. As someone mentioned, why don't you list your 30 players that you would have?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Spatters

Ken McGrath called it spot on last night on the Sunday Game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Road-Hog

Large parts of this co have little If any hurling trad either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Gardner

Spatters wrote: »
    Ken McGrath called it spot on last night on the Sunday Game

what did he say?

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭thesaturdayman

We won one game all last year - senior football qualifier vs wexford.

This year so far we have only one also - minor football against clare.

Not won a hurling match at any grade in 2 years at this stage not to mind senior.

Tradition my arse, we are at the first stage of the Offaly fall - denial - fellas going around talking about tradition! Tradition in what under achievement and failure thats a harsh reality and i take no pleasure in saying that.

Seismic change needs to happen but can only happen from within. For a starting point I would love to see a 12 month - feeding into a 3 year and then 5 year & 10 year plan. Bringing in sub committees, ex hurlers / footballers, industry experts let every stakeholder have an input. Not the parish pump politicians that run the thing.

I would be more worried if the current powers did an internal review, it would worse then the FAI / Genesis review after Saipan - nothing to see here!

Co board meeting tonight, my money says itll be a circle the wagons effort and blame players / mgmt! Must be no mirrors in Lawlors!

Re Ken - he said that this isnt at Fannings door (rightfully so) said that every body is in this & something drastically needs to change. TBH its the first bit of decent leadership i have seen in the last month or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭blueflame

I do not believe we are on the same course of Offaly at present as they have been a shambles from top to bottom for the last 10 years at all levels. Cannot remember the last times they put in any sort of performance at Tony Forristal Level, where as despite what people say we have been consistently competitive at underage level. We might not be winning trophies but we are competitive and that is vital. One or two players from each minor team and we will be grand. The new system is an eye opener where momentum is everything Waterford and Clare while at the moment being the weaker of the Munster teams, I believe are not as bad as their results have shown this year. Problem is when you get a beating you are straight out the following week no chance to recover and then if the game goes against you the legs just go in the last 10 to 15 minutes when the massive damage gets done. In terms of the players available to us we are not a millions miles away,

However looking at the ferocity and intensity of yesterdays two games there has to be a serious change of mindset. This is not a cheap shot at Derek, I am just calling it as i see it. Derek spoke frequently about developing our players into young men and making them whole, making memories and friendships that would last forever. He stated in one of his many interviews with Eamonn Keane on WLR that he would not trade anything for that New Years Eve night in Cancun when they were all there together and the memory of it - NOT EVEN A CELTIC CROSS DEREK????

While we may have a similar skill set to others, I am afraid gentlemen do not win All Ireland's, street fighters win All Irelands, guys that will go through a brick wall and drag colleagues with them. It is like comparing a "gym bunny" with a "labourer". The gym bunny will look great, but is used to nice conditions and working at their own pace in their own environment, the labourer is hardened and works in all sorts of conditions and at the pace needed to survive. We looked to Derek as a hurling coach, unfortunately we ended up with a "life coach".

Intercounty Managers at the top level are there for one reason only, to help Inter county hurlers try and win an All Ireland Medal. Controlled driven aggression is a key aspect and this needs the ultimate desire to win - did you see the ferocity of the hits in both games yesterday, if you cannot stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. We need to break our "gentlemen" and turn them into street fighters and i don't think our current management has the ability to do this. It needs a Cody type individual who can wither you with just a look.

We also need to cast the net wider in terms of player selection - the physicality has increased and four games in five weeks has brought this to increased importance, and quite simply have too many of the similar light weight type of players. We need to look at bringing in some bigger lads. I know we often talk about guys not having the ability, but with focused coaching and strength and conditioning programmes this could change. The likes of Billy O'Keeffe and Neil Montgomery spring to mind. As a matter of interest what is story with Cormac Curran, it is only two years ago he done very well for U21s against Cork up in Walsh Park and there is a big man who appears quite an abrasive and aggressive character and ballwinner. I thought actually that night we made a mistake in taking him off as he was proving a handful for the Cork backs and when he left the field they started to get on top. These are just some lads who might really benefit from a focused training and conditioning regime. might not but it is worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Jjjjjjjjbarry

When will senior club fixtures be set for now?

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Deisegodeo

We won one game all last year - senior football qualifier vs wexford.

This year so far we have only one also - minor football against clare.

Not won a hurling match at any grade in 2 years at this stage not to mind senior.

Tradition my arse, we are at the first stage of the Offaly fall - denial - fellas going around talking about tradition! Tradition in what under achievement and failure thats a harsh reality and i take no pleasure in saying that.

Seismic change needs to happen but can only happen from within. For a starting point I would love to see a 12 month - feeding into a 3 year and then 5 year & 10 year plan. Bringing in sub committees, ex hurlers / footballers, industry experts let every stakeholder have an input. Not the parish pump politicians that run the thing.

I would be more worried if the current powers did an internal review, it would worse then the FAI / Genesis review after Saipan - nothing to see here!

Co board meeting tonight, my money says itll be a circle the wagons effort and blame players / mgmt! Must be no mirrors in Lawlors!

Re Ken - he said that this isnt at Fannings door (rightfully so) said that every body is in this & something drastically needs to change. TBH its the first bit of decent leadership i have seen in the last month or two.

Minors won 2 games last year, beat tipp and limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭thesaturdayman

Deisegodeo wrote: »
    Minors won 2 games last year, beat tipp and limerick.

you are spot on. apologies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭bullpost

5948ai wrote: »
    This new system not as equitable as before, it could easily be 5 plus years before we're back in croke park. It could also be years before we play a leinster team again... It's like going back to the bad old days! I don't know what was wrong with the old system...it was fairer and game time for the club player too. It's genesis was probably as a reaction to the football super eights which I think was a knee jerk decision - the GAA might realise in the future that supporter fatigue and saturation may become an issue. On another note, ken was very downbeat on the Sunday game... I feel even more depressed now after listening to him!

Yeah - think we need to take a leaf out of Galways book and switch provinces next year - though for different reasons.

Connaught championship next year anyone? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭Mastermcgrath

5948ai wrote: »

This new championship system has properly ****ed us. Munster is just too competitive, we will always struggle to have as strong a panel as the likes of Tipp or Cork. The old structure suited us a lot better, we could afford to get knocked out of Munster early and a couple of handy qualifier draws against an Offaly or a Westmeath and we found ourselves back in an AI quarter final more often than not. Now to get to that stage we have to come out of a cut throat round robin series with all the other Munster counties, that’s a big ask even if the setup in the camp is right, not to mind when it’s not.

As for Ken, I would take anything he says very seriously. He’s not one to have a go just for the sake of it. I beleive there was an indirect cut at his clubmate Gleeson. Ken was someone who gave every last ounce of himself when out on the field, and would have no time for people who don’t put the commitment in, on or off the field.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,143 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

blueflame wrote: »
    The gym bunny will look great, but is used to nice conditions and working at their own pace in their own environment, the labourer is hardened and works in all sorts of conditions and at the pace needed to survive. We looked to Derek as a hurling coach, unfortunately we ended up with a "life coach".

Intercounty Managers at the top level are there for one reason only, to help Inter county hurlers try and win an All Ireland Medal. Controlled driven aggression is a key aspect and this needs the ultimate desire to win - did you see the ferocity of the hits in both games yesterday, if you cannot stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

This is an interesting point and again, from the outside, is it a long standing issue in Waterford or a mentality thing? You have the Dan brush off with Justin McCarthy and then his ousting mid season. Then Davy was in and the honeymoon period was great but the ending was awful and a lot of players and Davy having words with each other after the time there. Dans book in where he was not going to be playing a game and instead of accepting it or working harder, he questioned should he leave it go or hit Davy a box. Ryan taking over and not going much better. Fanning now.

Is it a case of too many of these types of players who dont see the whole team set up? I always got the feeling with Waterford that there were more of those than other counties had. But still having the heart and drive of the likes of Browne or Ken etc was enough to keep the balance until it spilled over too much. A lot of really talented but volatile players. Maybe thats why McGrath as a life coach type sorted the players out mentally and got them playing as a team, but has it reverted to type now again and players have issues with management and are looking individually at the situation rather than the whole team set up?

Again, this is from the outside. It just seems over the past decade or more, that Waterford have had far more issues with managers consistently than any other team. Do they need the lifestyle coach like McGrath who will pander to their demands and keep them going rather than a manager who tries to instil more discipline? This isnt a criticism of McGrath nor the hurlers, its just an observation on their mentality and that certain ways work and others dont.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

On Davy, I think he is a very good manager, just came at the wrong time for Waterford. A lot of the team he took over where coming to the end of their careers and weren't for changing tactics/positions(either due to ability or too old for change I don't know).

If he took over in 2014 or even last year he would have inherited a lot of young players who maybe are more willing to buy into his style. He is doing ok at Wexford with a relatively young team who seem willing to die for the county when they take to the field.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭deiseach

This new championship system has properly ****ed us. Munster is just too competitive, we will always struggle to have as strong a panel as the likes of Tipp or Cork. The old structure suited us a lot better, we could afford to get knocked out of Munster early and a couple of handy qualifier draws against an Offaly or a Westmeath and we found ourselves back in an AI quarter final more often than not. Now to get to that stage we have to come out of a cut throat round robin series with all the other Munster counties, that’s a big ask even if the setup in the camp is right, not to mind when it’s not.

If we can't finish third in a group of five then no system is going to help us. Unless getting to All-Ireland semi-finals was an end in itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭willbeuptuesday

ken McGrath spoke for Waterford Last night, we all want Waterford to achieve and we have to be honest we need change. Change not for the sake of it but meaningful change that will bring about success, this will take time but we need to be honest in our failings and then we can address them. Michael Walsh did a report a number of years ago and it was never brought to the clubs, why? What was in this report and what if any of his recommendations were ever acted upon? We need honesty for all stake holders and shake the whole thing up because we are not at the races.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭tommylad1212

When will senior club fixtures be set for now?

23rd June round 2
    28th July round 3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭hardybuck

23rd June round 2
    28th July round 3

Jesus. Club players are supposed to be like some emergency response team constantly staying fit in anticipation of a possible fixture.

Scramble them at 2 weeks notice then for two weekends of fixtures. Maybe a game in August again if you're lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭tommylad1212

hardybuck wrote: »
    Jesus. Club players are supposed to be like some emergency response team constantly staying fit in anticipation of a possible fixture.

Scramble them at 2 weeks notice then for two weekends of fixtures. Maybe a game in August again if you're lucky.

One round 3rd round not till july

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭upthedeise16

One round 3rd round not till july

Senior Hurling Championship:

Rounds 2 - w/e June 23rd

Round 3 -  w/e July 28th

Play-Offs  -  w/e August 25th

Quarter-Finals - w/e September 1st

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭cul beag

As for Ken, I would take anything he says very seriously. He’s not one to have a go just for the sake of it. I beleive there was an indirect cut at his clubmate Gleeson. Ken was someone who gave every last ounce of himself when out on the field, and would have no time for people who don’t put the commitment in, on or off the field.

Yes and also an indirect cut at the people that are looking for Mcgrath back in the fold also!

cul beag wrote: »
    Yes and also an indirect cut at the people that are looking for Mcgrath back in the fold also!

I wouldn't mind seeing Ken get the job himself, the man bleeds Waterford. did ok with Mount Sion, got a poor Mount Sion team to a couple of county semi finals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭Motivator

I wouldn't mind seeing Ken get the job himself, the man bleeds Waterford. did ok with Mount Sion, got a poor Mount Sion team to a couple of county semi finals

I couldn’t see Ken taking it. It would put years on him. Look how upset he has looked by what’s gone on the last couple of weeks. Ken is one of the all time greats and bad and all as it is to say, his legacy would be tainted in the eyes of some (not me) if he were to take the job and end up in a similar position to Fanning at the moment.

If Fanning does go then it would take a brave man to go anywhere near the job. Going back 10 years when Justin left it was still seen as a job too big for some due to the big characters in the dressing room - Mullane, Kelly, Dan, Flynner and Ken were superstars at the time and as appealing as it was for someone to go in and take the reigns I remember the perception was it would take someone of huge character to mind them. Davy was obviously the one that fitted the bill at the time. 10 years on and although the makeup of the team is very different, the perception is still there that the players are difficult to manage. With the rumours and stories doing he rounds, in addition to what everyone has seen with their own two eyes I think the perception is bang on the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭cul beag

Couldn’t agree with you more. A colossus of a man.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Obi1mikal

He said over the last 10 years, in which time he served as a selector with Waterford, so not everything is about Derek, also speaking about himself

Would love to see him managing Waterford. Would have a good philosophy about how the game should be played and is an inspirational character.
    Would also like to see Paul Flynn involved. Everytime I read him in the news and Star his analysis is always very good. Trained lots of these lads at under 21.

Would love to see him managing Waterford. Would have a good philosophy about how the game should be played and is an inspirational character.
    Would also like to see Paul Flynn involved. Everytime I read him in the news and Star his analysis is always very good. Trained lots of these lads at under 21.

Both great players and a nice romantic idea. But neither are the men to come in and sort out this mess. I don’t know of anyone within the county that can. Bringing back Derek would do more damage than good aswell, there seems to be this perception that the players aren’t playing because they want him back, which is rubbush. The feeling among most of the players was that Derek had his day and it was time for a new voice, just not Fanning’s.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Crusty Blaa

Just seen on Twitter that Brian O’Halloran is calling time on his inter county career.

Also, sad to see JJ Hutchinson retiring from the senior football panel. He’s been a mainstay for the best part of 10 years and probably one of the best forwards we’ve had over the last few decades.

• Advertisement

Brian O'Halloran has announced he is retiring from the Waterford panel. Probably more to follow as well I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭hurler on de ditch

Both great players and a nice romantic idea. But neither are the men to come in and sort out this mess. I don’t know of anyone within the county that can. Bringing back Derek would do more damage than good aswell, there seems to be this perception that the players aren’t playing because they want him back, which is rubbush. The feeling among most of the players was that Derek had his day and it was time for a new voice, just not Fanning’s.
    Exactly people on here getting mixed up between great players and people who would actually do a good job .some one who has actually achieved something ,you know like Sean Power ,not just some ex players that suit the crowd .Dan ,Kearney Murray , etc etc .nice guys but keep going , You'd need a serious backroom team , not nice lads and yes men , people who count and are genuinely listened too by the manager , you'd actually wonder where fanning was going with his team , and your man burns who made a balls of the minor team a few years back , what exactly did he actually contribute, same could be said of the other two .I'm not sure now is Anthony Daley worth a shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭mountgomery burns

Anthony Daly doesn't like Waterford (justifiably) anyway, so why would be take them on now at a time where things look as bad as they've been in 23 years?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭hardybuck

Just seen on Twitter that Brian O’Halloran is calling time on his inter county career.

Also, sad to see JJ Hutchinson retiring from the senior football panel. He’s been a mainstay for the best part of 10 years and probably one of the best forwards we’ve had over the last few decades.

Is that you JJ!?

Best of luck to Brian O Halloran. He was brilliant as as a minor, didn't quite happen for him at senior level unfortunately. But he showed good commitment and was always a good sub to bring on.

• Advertisement

Exactly people on here getting mixed up between great players and people who would actually do a good job .some one who has actually achieved something ,you know like Sean Power ,not just some ex players that suit the crowd .Dan ,Kearney Murray , etc etc .nice guys but keep going , You'd need a serious backroom team , not nice lads and yes men , people who count and are genuinely listened too by the manager , you'd actually wonder where fanning was going with his team , and your man burns who made a balls of the minor team a few years back , what exactly did he actually contribute, same could be said of the other two .I'm not sure now is Anthony Daley worth a shot

Still waiting on you to post up your 30 players that you would pick for a panel for next year.
    Or is criticizing the only thing your able to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭DLS2THECORE

Decent club player was O’Halloran.
    Never quite able to translate to inter county scene.
    Dare I say it, he won’t be missed.
    Nothin against the chap at all by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭hurler on de ditch

Still waiting on you to post up your 30 players that you would pick for a panel for next year.
    Or is criticizing the only thing your able to do?
    stopitboywillya,,,,

Best of luck to Brian O Halloran. He was brilliant as as a minor, didn't quite happen for him at senior level unfortunately. But he showed good commitment and was always a good sub to bring on.

He was a brilliant minor alright, I remember him scoring points from all angles one day against Clare I think. And didn't he start a senior all Ireland semi final as an 18 or 19 year old? Looked a real prospect but never happened for him at senior level. Lots of injuries too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Best of luck too Brian. Always gave it his all in the Waterford jersey

Really want too see the news of Fanning resigning in the next few weeks. 2020 could be a miserable year if hes still at the helm. If he is too stay than he needs a new backroom team with experience

He was a brilliant minor alright, I remember him scoring points from all angles one day against Clare I think. And didn't he start a senior all Ireland semi final as an 18 or 19 year old? Looked a real prospect but never happened for him at senior level. Lots of injuries too.

The All ireland minor semi final 2009 he scored 5 or 6 great points from play,think its on youtube. His goal against Clare the same year was a class one, soloed in from the halfway line. Ya he started against Tipp by Davy in 2010 but was taken off after 15 mins.

Brian O'Halloran has announced he is retiring from the Waterford panel. Probably more to follow as well I'd say.

That feels like such a short intercounty career, seems not that long ago he looked like a star in the making in the Munster minor final win against Tipp and everyone was getting excited. He scored a point in an AI final but other than that because of injuries there were not too many more stand out moments.

That feels like such a short intercounty career, seems not that long ago he looked like a star in the making in the Munster minor final win against Tipp and everyone was getting excited. He scored a point in an AI final but other than that because of injuries there were not too many more stand out moments.

To be brutally honest, he shouldn't have been anywhere near the panel the last 3 or 4 years. Its one of the major problems that we have in Waterford. Underage stars not translating to Senior and then left hanging around the panel for years in the hope they will produce eventually because there is no one better to replace them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Crazy rumours going round

The Tuesday before the Limerick game 14 players went on the piss instead of going training

In feb some players had booked a 2 week holiday for the end of june

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Crazy rumours going round

The Tuesday before the Limerick game 14 players went on the piss instead of going training

In feb some players had booked a 2 week holiday for the end of june

The first one actually wouldnt surprise me, the second one would be strange as they had a good league and hadnt the towel thrown in by then I'd imagine. look they are amateurs at the end of the day and humans. Something is not right, if fanning is the issue then they should communicate that to the county board or say what it is exactly what/who they do want

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement