Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Service rifle

• 31-05-2018 11:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭

All,
    I see Service rifle will be shot in July up in the 3day midlands event...Can anyone give me some info please on this? Caliber, restrictions, course of fire etc? Be interested in having a go at it.
    TIA

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭NASRPC

The Service Rifle event will be a side match, run by MNSCI, during the Irish Open

I do not have the CoF for it - but believe it will be a fun shoot - rather than any recognised shooting discipline - which you can re-enter throughout the weekend.

I will get more details and post on the Irish Open thread in the coming days.

NASRPC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

Oooh. i have my beady eye on a No.4 Lee Enfield, i wonder if i could get the licence in time ?

Advertisement