Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Studio/Apartment for July-August

Options
  • 31-05-2018 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a Studio or Apartment in Dublin city for 2 months - July to August.

With so many people travelling back home or travelling for the summer, I thought I'd pick up a place but unfortunately no joy so far. Just thought I'd ask here, in case someone knows a place that might be available.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭JimmyMW

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a Studio or Apartment in Dublin city for 2 months - July to August.

With so many people travelling back home or travelling for the summer, I thought I'd pick up a place but unfortunately no joy so far. Just thought I'd ask here, in case someone knows a place that might be available.

Thanks!

Check out the student accommodation complexes, they rent those out on short terms lets over the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

AirBnB

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

AirBnB

Was meant to say - Airbnb is an option yes, but for 2 months it would be crazy expensive. I have contacted some hosts to see about an offer, but they are either fully booked or not interested.

JimmyMW wrote: »
    Check out the student accommodation complexes, they rent those out on short terms lets over the summer

I've been checking one college alright, as students post up their ads. Havent found anything yet. Will check others, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Was meant to say - Airbnb is an option yes, but for 2 months it would be crazy expensive. I have contacted some hosts to see about an offer, but they are either fully booked or not interested.

TBH if anyone does have a place then they're probably AirBnBing it for that exact reason. Renting a room might yield better results.

• Advertisement

TBH if anyone does have a place then they're probably AirBnBing it for that exact reason. Renting a room might yield better results.

Exactly, and that's fair enough. My best bet is checking student\college forums or word of mouth ( one of the reasons I posted here, on the off chance someone knew someone :) )

Advertisement