Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am getting the error message For security reasons, access to eircom net webmail is

Options
  • 31-05-2018 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am getting the error message - 

"For security reasons, access to eircom net webmail is not available from your present location. Subscription customers may however access their mail using a POP mail client using their email username and password and pop mail server setting 'mail1.eircom.net'." when I try to log in to my Eir webmail account.

Why is this and how can it be fixed please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

I am getting the error message - 

"For security reasons, access to eircom net webmail is not available from your present location. Subscription customers may however access their mail using a POP mail client using their email username and password and pop mail server setting 'mail1.eircom.net'." when I try to log in to my Eir webmail account.

Why is this and how can it be fixed please?
    Hi there Kingsley Lewis

Thanks for getting in touch. If you're having issues logging into your webmail at https://www.eir.ie/email/ I would suggest clicking here and if you can't find anything there. I would suggest using another email address and sending all your information & a screenshot of this to wmsupport@eir.ie where they will assist you further there

-Kyle

Advertisement