Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

left money in atm

Options
  • 31-05-2018 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hi, I walked away from a Bank Of Ireland ATM an hour ago without my cash. How long does it take before the atm swallows back the money again? I can see the withdrawal on my account but that's all as of yet. How does this get resolved? Can someone look into this and I can give more details?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks StarBright01 for your query today.

May we ask if your account is with ourselves also?

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭StarBright01

Thanks StarBright01 for your query today.

May we ask if your account is with ourselves also?

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison it sure is

Thanks StarBright01,

Usually a credit will appear within 48 business hours balancing the debit.

If after the time frame it has not shown, you can request the funds back when logged into www.365online.com Please select the Service Desk facility and then Ask A Question from the drop down menu. A colleague can raise this for you and will reply back securely to your message.

Any further questions please feel free to get back in touch.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Thanks StarBright01,

Usually a credit will appear within 48 business hours balancing the debit.

If after the time frame it has not shown, you can request the funds back when logged into www.365online.com Please select the Service Desk facility and then Ask A Question from the drop down menu. A colleague can raise this for you and will reply back securely to your message.

Any further questions please feel free to get back in touch.

Many Thanks
    Alison
    As tomorrow is Friday does that mean if its not available by COB Monday to follow your instructions?

Hi StarBright01

Yes that's correct, we'd expect it to rectify by COB on Monday.

Many Thanks
    Alison 

• Advertisement

Hi Alison

I’m still waiting for this to be refunded. I contacted Bank of Ireland via the service desk as you described above but no response. Can you advise and escalate this? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi Alison

I’m still waiting for this to be refunded. I contacted Bank of Ireland via the service desk as you described above but no response. Can you advise and escalate this? Thanks.

Thanks for getting back to us StarBright01, can I ask when you raised it through the "Ask a question" section as it can take a couple of days for your request to be answered through this platform. Alternatively you can also call us on 0818 365 365 (or 00353 1 4044000 if you're abroad) and the advisers there will be happy to look into this for you as well and request that the machine is manually checked.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement