If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over Stock / Brand New Box / Open Box Clearance Sale - Boardie Exclusive

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hello, I am interested in lot 68 or 69,

Q Acoustics Q3020 – Book-Shelf Speakers – Gloss Black
    Brand New Boxed

Were £199
    Now £119

Can you reserve please? thanks for your help
    Hey Kevinroche3333.

Unfortunately both 68 and 69 are already sold.

There is plenty of the Black Leather finish left 65,66,67 if they would suit?
    Thats fine, i'll take one pair of the Black Leather! have pmed you my number. Thanks
    Cheers Kevin.

I'll keep my eye out for it and drop you a call.
    Item delivered, fantastic service, very impressed! Thanks a million!
    Thanks Kevin, enjoy your new speakers!

clio_16v wrote: »
    clio_16v wrote: »
    Is No.53 available? Are prices in Euro or Sterling?
    Hi Clio_16v.

Unfortunately it has been snapped up already.

All pricing is in Sterling.
    I'm assuming this sale hasn't fallen through?
    Hi Clio_16v,

This is gone I'm afraid!

Kind regards

David

Hi, is no. 182 "SAMSUNG UE55MU6100 – 55” 4K Ultra HD TV Display – Excellent Condition" still available?
    If it is, would you have any wall mounts to fit?, preferably one that can allow me to tilt the tv left and right.
    Also are the Sennheiser OCX685i earphones no. 82 and 83 still available?
    Hi wextext,

182, 82 and 83 are available.

PM me with your contact number and let me know if you'd like me to put your name against it!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Hi David, are 

202/ 203 gone?

Samsung UE55MU6400 – 4K Ultra HD TV
    Brand New Boxed

Was £569
    Now £499
    http://www.richersound...2603-ue55mu6400.aspx

If so, what TV's have you left on clearance?

Hi, is no. 182 "SAMSUNG UE55MU6100 – 55” 4K Ultra HD TV Display – Excellent Condition" still available?
    If it is, would you have any wall mounts to fit?, preferably one that can allow me to tilt the tv left and right.
    Hi wextext,

PM me with your contact number and let me know if you'd like me to put your name against it!

Kind regards

David
    Yeah put my name against them please.
    Do you have a wall mount for that TV that can swivel?
    I will PM you, my number now.
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi wextext,

Kind regards

David
    Yeah put my name against them please.
    Do you have a wall mount for that TV that can swivel?
    I will PM you, my number now.
    Thanks
    No problem I'll be in touch asap.

ablelocks wrote: »
    Hi David, are 

202/ 203 gone?

Brand New Boxed

Was £569
    Now £499

Hi abelocks,

Unfortunately these are both gone.

I have lot #112 available and #201.

Let me know if either of these are of interest!

Kind regards

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Wextex,

unfortunately all the OCX685 are sold through - apologies we cannot update the master sheet as Boards only allows us to edit for 3 days - I think we may ask the Mod to close the thread and we will revise the main list tomorrow and re-issue,

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Wextext,

the UE55MU6100 is still available - if you wanted an articulated bracket that will tilt and allow the TV to angle to the right & left we can do the SANUS BLF228:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202749-blf228.aspx

This is a tip top quality bracket - retails at £149 / €229 - we can do it in a Boardie bundle for you at just £119 / €139 including shipping..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

ablelocks wrote: »
    Hi David, are 

202/ 203 gone?

Brand New Boxed

Was £569
    Now £499

Hi Able,

Apologies that the UE55MU6400 is gone - if your heart was set on that model we could do you a shiny brand new sealed box one at a Boardie price of £539 / €639 including shipping and our 6 Year warranty.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Wextext,

the UE55MU6100 is still available - if you wanted an articulated bracket that will tilt and allow the TV to angle to the right & left we can do the SANUS BLF228:

This is a tip top quality bracket - retails at £149 / €229 - we can do it in a Boardie bundle for you at just £119 / €139 including shipping..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

Perfect.
    I will go ahead with the TV and bracket.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Hi Able,

Apologies that the UE55MU6400 is gone - if your heart was set on that model we could do you a shiny brand new sealed box one at a Boardie price of £539 / €639 including shipping and our 6 Year warranty.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    sounds good John, I think it'll be between this and the panasonics - you mentioned in your email that this would be very different image treatment to the panasonic (i assume you mean the plasma?) - in what way is it different?

Wextext,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

Perfect.
    I will go ahead with the TV and bracket.
    Thanks
    No problem,

I'll get back to you asap.

Kind regards

David

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Folks,

Agreed with RS to close this thread to facilitate an update of the list to reflect remaining items.

As usual, if you are looking for a particular item or wish to ask RS for advice/choice/a deal, please feel free to open your own thread and fire away !

Stay tuned for an updated Sale list.

Cheers,

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.