Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

atm swallowed cash deposit :/

Options
  • 31-05-2018 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

Today outside BOI branch was depositing 15e back into account and atm just swallowed cash said smth stuck etc message and that it will be kept in there :?

Now never experienced issues like that but usually if notes would be bent it would spit em out,not keep em, called boi, then left email but no response back, its small amount but cant imagine using lodging service anytime soon outside branch and should i go in 2morrow to sort it out with whatever staff might be left or will i be sent to the phone to call em.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi scamalert

Thanks for getting in touch here with your query.

We could follow this up for you and apologies for the experience yesterday. I will send you a private message shortly asking for some more information and contact the Branch on your behalf.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement