Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unexpected registered post - what is it???? Am I getting arrested

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

panicking wrote: »
    UPDATE!!!

You were right. It was from my insurance.

Sorry to keep you all waiting.

I thoroughly enjoyed all the responses though. Thanks for the real suggestions that calmed me down and the joke suggestions!

To anyone who thinks I was overreacting asking the question on here, I fully realise that I was. Also the title was a bit of a joke, I only slightly thought I would be arrested.

HURRAY! Our street party can go ahead! Excerpts from this thread will be read aloud and merriment and dancing will ensue.

Thanks so much for giving us closure....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,288 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Bad move OP ... now they know you're still alive and where you might be found... *dramatic music*

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Just realised I have shot myself in the foot here re registered post. We get very few erratic deliveries on the island and no POst Office so I signed delivery rights to the man who delivers the post and a neighbpur as I did not want to have to go to the mainland to collect.. ah well!

Advertisement