Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer of cash from BOI 365 account to my AIB account

Options
  • 31-05-2018 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭

I transferred a sum of money from my BOI account to my AIB account yesterday at 6.30pm. The money has not yet shown up in the account. The AIB account is only recently set up. How long would I be expecting to wait for the money to appear in the account ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Should be in by close of business tomorrow.

6.30 most likely past cutoff so would be carried forward to todays remittance and its next day for sepa transfers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi buyer95

Thanks for your query overnight.

There is a daily cut off time of 3.30pm for payments transferred using BOI365 Online.

If it was transferred Wednesday evening after cut off time, the transfer will start to process Thursday and will arrive with AIB today as correctly mentioned by '368100'.

Any further questions please feel free to get back in touch.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement