Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Crew 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Also, the ability to replay the last 10 minutes of your free driving and watch it from multiple angles or free camera and edit the video is just class. First pic below is Eoin trying to monster truck over a poor old lady. The friends system seems a bit finicky but it might just be in not sure what's going on :) a full crew of lads on here would be a great laugh.

https://twitter.com/Sheehy_83/status/1002707119894876160?s=19

End of our race, how close was that!!

Count me in on that race lads 2mrw if im on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Also, the ability to replay the last 10 minutes of your free driving and watch it from multiple angles or free camera and edit the video is just class. First pic below is Eoin trying to monster truck over a poor old lady. The friends system seems a bit finicky but it might just be in not sure what's going on :) a full crew of lads on here would be a great laugh.

https://twitter.com/Sheehy_83/status/1002707119894876160?s=19

End of our race, how close was that!!

Yeah photo mode is class. That race was really close at the end. I got stuck at one corner and you were able to overtake me. We will try and get a full crew tomorrow in a party and create a race from one city to another . San Francisco to Miami is 45 minutes so maybe split it into one part by air, then by boat and finish by car

Anybody planning to pick this up and who played the first game might be able to unlock some vehicles in the new game

https://thecrew-game.ubisoft.com/the-crew-2/en-gb/rewards-program/index.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 11,965 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

That's a lovely Mustang you got there mister. I'm more of a Camaro man myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

Dont suppose any of you fine gentleman have a spare code?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Dont suppose any of you fine gentleman have a spare code?

What's your ubisoft user name? I'll add you on the ubi site and send you a code.

What's your ubisoft user name? I'll add you on the ubi site and send you a code.

DarC_Kn1ght . Cheers

DarC_Kn1ght . Cheers

Added you there on ubi site, when you accept let me know and I can send you a code.

Added you there on ubi site, when you accept let me know and I can send you a code.
    Accepted there.

Accepted there.

Invite sent there, you should get an email shortly with a code.

• Advertisement

Invite sent there, you should get an email shortly with a code.

Thanks man, but there seems to be a problem on the site not showing the code, ill try again tomorrow.

Thanks man, but there seems to be a problem on the site not showing the code, ill try again tomorrow.

Yeah the site is shyte, Eoin recommends using the ubi app instead.

Yeah the site is shyte, Eoin recommends using the ubi app instead.

I’m not sure you will get the code via the Ubisoft club app. You should get email that brings you to site which will give code. It would have been so much easier if you were just given the redeem codes that you could share.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Would also really appreciate an invite/code if there's one floating around, uplay name: CrazyPandaPants

Liked the first game, would love to see if theve improved it.

Would also really appreciate an invite/code if there's one floating around, uplay name: CrazyPandaPants

Liked the first game, would love to see if theve improved it.

Friend request sent on ubi, once accepted I'll send ya the code.

Friend request sent on ubi, once accepted I'll send ya the code.

Thank you :) accepted

Thank you :) accepted

Cool, invite sent, hope the code comes through for ye quick enough.

I built up 160k, saw my favourite car Dodge viper GTS drag edition was 150 so bought it. Looks like I don't have any drag events available and it's impossible to drive just cruising around, looks nice though...

https://twitter.com/Sheehy_83/status/1003064319393894400?s=19

thanks man, got the invite and followed the link, game hasnt showed up in my uplay games library yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,965 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I built up 160k, saw my favourite car Dodge viper GTS drag edition was 150 so bought it. Looks like I don't have any drag events available and it's impossible to drive just cruising around, looks nice though...

Switch on traction control and electronic stability and it won't be as wild then.

• Advertisement

yup so no games link showing up in my uplay games tab even though ive full beta access according to the beta site that the invite sends you to. Gotta love uplay :D

yup so no games link showing up in my uplay games tab even though ive full beta access according to the beta site that the invite sends you to. Gotta love uplay :D

Are you on PS4. You need to be on the same platform as the sender of the code

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Switch on traction control and electronic stability and it won't be as wild then.

I think it's because of the drag spec, it doesn't like turning. The street version of the viper is an extra 100k so I can understand it a bit.

Are you on PS4. You need to be on the same platform as the sender of the code

It really shouldn't be like that as it never tells you (I don't think) and it's ubi are generating the code so they should see what platform the user is on and send a working coffee for it. Stupid ubi.

All i see is ‘wait please while checking your closed beta access' :(

when i check my uplay account on the website it tells me ive an active crew 2 beta, still nothing in my uplay launcher though. Really sucks, thanks a million for the invite anyway Zero-Cool, was worth a shot :)

hopefully the game doesnt turn out like for honor, not complete until a year after release

checked my ps4 and sure enough it was a ps4 code, dont know why they dont just make it so that you can redeem it on any device

when i check my uplay account on the website it tells me ive an active crew 2 beta, still nothing in my uplay launcher though. Really sucks, thanks a million for the invite anyway Zero-Cool, was worth a shot :)

hopefully the game doesnt turn out like for honor, not complete until a year after release

checked my ps4 and sure enough it was a ps4 code, dont know why they dont just make it so that you can redeem it on any device
    I'm assuming redeem codes are formatted differently for each system but you are right. You should be able to invite somebody and then have them able to select what platform to redeem for

Yeah super annoying as my ps+ is out :D fecking consoles ha

Bought a monster truck and went to the arena north of Vegas . You can tell the arena is made for them

• Advertisement

Smyths are selling the gold edition for 75 (70 if you collect in store) while Gamestop and PSN are selling for 100. Found the beta really good and tempted to pick up the game. Ubisoft will probably announce Season Pass contents during E3

Advertisement