Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Crew 2

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

It’s a very grindy game. To buy any of the expensive vehicles you need to replay races a lot to make any sort of money. I think one of the street races in Vegas is used by people as it’s easy enough and only takes around three minutes to complete. Gave up playing after a month because of this and it’s the one game I regret buying on release especially since I bought the gold edition on my Canadian PSN account not realising that I would not get any of the preorder vehicles or season pass benefits

• Registered Users Posts: 14,046 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

That's a shame. I hate when racing games, sim or arcade, give you loads of cars to choose from, but make it next near impossible to afford more than a few. Thinking back to the NFS Underground days, pretty sure by the time I had finished with them, I could buy and completely modify any car without having to do any additional racing/repeating. Just happened through normal gameplay. Same with Gran Turismo back in the day, and pretty sure Forza does the same with more credits than needed. This should be the same, but Ubisoft have geared it towards MTs. Shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

It's almost a parody of itself when it comes to character diversity.

Advertisement