Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cex opening Balbriggan shop

• 01-06-2018 5:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭

According to ie.webuy.com CEX are opening a shop in the Millfield Shopping Centre in Balbriggan.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

According to ie.webuy.com CEX are opening a shop in the Millfield Shopping Centre in Balbriggan.

Nice, somewhere in there other than Tesco that I'd actually want to visit.

Has this opened yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Vico1612

Has this opened yet?

Not yet .. walked past it last night and they are still doing inside fittings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Are these stores any good for anything, I have had a look in a few and all they do is give you bad money for used phones/tablets etc. and then sell them not far off the new price. Whether buying or selling you'd get a better deal going on adverts or donedeal?

Inquitus wrote: »
    Are these stores any good for anything, I have had a look in a few and all they do is give you bad money for used phones/tablets etc. and then sell them not far off the new price. Whether buying or selling you'd get a better deal going on adverts or donedeal?

From a sales point of view I'd have no interest in them but for games/DVDs/BluRay they can be quite handy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Is this what is going into the unit opposite Spec Savers and Game Stop?

Pipmae wrote: »
    Is this what is going into the unit opposite Spec Savers and Game Stop?

It is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭Simpsonsfan17

I was in the shop on Saturday Afternoon. It's small but it's not bad. The staff were rushed off their feet.

Advertisement