Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where are you right now? Part 4

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    Bedside resuming The Sinner from last night. Captivating.

With a catch bar and a cupan tae :pac:?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

With a catch bar and a cupan tae :pac:?

Dramatic morning full of work related phone calls and the ruining of clothes by laundrette rendered my "catch" shopping forgotten :( Tomorrow!!

Heading in to town. Best of luck Kitty with your move :) x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Heading in to town. Best of luck Kitty with your move :) x

Thanks Perse, all begins tomorrow :D x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Have a race tomorrow, so was volunteering today.

Hope you've a better run than I had today.. First time doing Father Collins and I'm guessing they were down a few volunteers because I got hopelessly lost lol and had to ask directs lol.

No one's fault, but it was frustrating. Now I'll have to go back and familiarize myself with the course.

Right, back to the thread I guess ~ just had a bowl of Polish dumplings & coffee after a nice post Parkrun nap (for four hours, just me and the dog snuggled up in bed lol).

Looking forward to a few pints later tonight :D

I'm in the Gin Palace. My arms are broke off me from the shopping. Am lonesome *embarrassedface*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am just in from out. Quiet time before creating some miracles in the kitchen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just back from being at my dads grave. Saw a statue outside garden ornament thing in woodies that looks exactly like my big dog (who was my dads dog) so now he has a dog too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Have a great evening :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Back home and settling down to watch Strictly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Misstearheus is a lovely lady who dances
    One night she meets a fine fella and wonders
    What are the chances
    He is ever so handsome
    She is ever so fine
    Maybe just maybe this could be the time
    But wait!
    He is a farmer with not much upstairs
    Not good with loving or even repairs
    Oh why must I meet such a bad fit
    Can I not find a man who isn't so shít.

:D

Awww that's beautful Persey! I shall treasure it forever!

I am on Tinder. Hai.. :) Eating Strawberry Chewits. Tasty things but hard on the Teeth I would imagine... Thirsty as feic now but the Kitchen seems miles away. :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm in the Gin Palace. My arms are broke off me from the shopping. Am lonesome *embarrassedface*

Watcha buy us :D?

Oh Sephy :D

Just home from the local after a rack of pints (Hob House 13) with a bag of chips, two sausages and a battered burger (diets, Parkuns, making weight for competition etc be damned) and a bucket of salt and vinegar, the more the better.

Dogs are brutal beggars and I'm hardly getting a morsel :(

Autosport wrote: »
    Oh Sephy :D

Brilliant :D

Bed. Have a feeling I won't be able to sleep again. Yay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Bed. Have a feeling I won't be able to sleep again. Yay.

1.5 hour sleep..wide awake..disaster.
    Trying to avoid chemicals..but if needs be..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Back from the pub. Sitting on the couch going through a mild existential crisis :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Reno.

I think, by tradition, I am now supposed to shoot a man just to watch him die, but I am unsure either the local constabulary or the man would appreciate it much. Then again, I’ve seen Reno 911...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside Bar-B-Q

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Just boarded the ferry to manly. Sunny is finally out so will try and even out the farmers tan and pop into the local brewery for one

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Busy night at the coalface my bed will get a good seeing to soon..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

smurfjed wrote: »
    Off to spend the next few nights in a hotel which happens to be the same place i got food poisoning last week.... wish me luck :)

Valour overcoming discretion...;)

Abed, feeling very smug that I decided to drink my second mug of coffee before taking the dog out..... it is now howling a sudden gale and tattoo making rain.. I would just have got too far to escape unsoaked... Poor dog ... she needs a really good run.

Sunday; good food day. ;) Plenty for two, smurfjed.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Valour overcoming discretion...[img]https://static.boards.ie/b//assets/img/sceditor/emoticons/wink.png?v= aa5e325e2acda823f24aabfa791b182f[/img]
    Not really, changed restaurant and went for a freshly cooked omelet. Crawled out of my bed to do so as I only got into it 4 hours ago.
    Back on the road again tonight and back here again for what should be our last night as we are moving to a different hotel.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Season 2 of Iron Fist...first episode down...
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I appear to have woken up with the fear despite having had nothing stronger than a fanta last night.
    I might google fanta fear.

OUCH!

I had no idea there was a cat in the bed until I stretched my feet out...they always find the warmest places...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Having brekkie in bed with the little man.

I was jealous of my husband heading out last night. Now tucked up in my bed having tea and toast, knowing he's asleep on a friends couch and brewing a hangover. No longer jealous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Getting sorted after breakfast, then mass followed by a visit to a friend suffering from advanced dementia - not looking forward to it.

• Advertisement

Getting sorted after breakfast, then mass followed by a visit to a friend suffering from advanced dementia - not looking forward to it.

Yikes :( Hope it goes ok Treasure Thundering Marrow. Awful seeing someone you're close to in that place. Poor person.

I'm sitting on the couch having coffee and croissant.

Sitting in the conservatory with a coffee and feeling very smug about myself.

Despite a clatter of pints last night, a chipper and a few more beers (Lidl's Parlenbacher :) ) I had the good sense to take a cup of tea to bed with me and woke up feeling brand new.

I want to go to the gym but if I was breath tested I'd likely fail, might go for a jog.

The poor lad, hope it all goes well.

Deskside, black coffee,have watched all the at least interesting "did you know gaming" videos so listening to Coast to Coast again,"George Knapp Hauntings, Ghosts, and other Anomalous Activity" spooky stuff :3.

Sitting in the kitchen, gorgeous day out there, hopefully stays that way, will get out and about in the afternoon. :)

In from out. Realised it was taking more energy coping with a dog with severe cabin fever than timing a very brief walk..... The skies here are vast and we can see the weather coming in from every direction...

She ran, I walked very slowly, gathering rose hips and blackberries... watched the heavens and got in just before the next squall... berries are cooked and will be juiced and enjoyed today.

Dog gave me "the look" when I headed for home; she is half bassett and boy can she do "the look"! But better than nothing..

HWB, youtube, bliss

Bed, will be getting up shortly to get ready and do the few last minute bits before heading to Dublin

Bed, will be getting up shortly to get ready and do the few last minute bits before heading to Dublin

Good luck, and enjoy every minute. :)

Happy Sunday!!!

Heading off to watch Cannonball run :) might drive some of the route as there is nothing better than looking and listening to the sound of super cars :D

Safe journey and happy arrival! Lighting a candle for thee here... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Got out of bed to make myself a rasher sandwich and found my three uncles sitting at the table eating my rashers (and sausages and eggs) and arguing about a right of way. So I'm sitting at the back door, eating a disappointing slice of toast and trying to decide if I should head out on my bike before or after lunch.

Kitchenside. Last minute packing done, slightly dramatic because for a few minutes, it looked like my suitcase wouldn't close, despite it closing fine when I tried it the other day with everything in. Few last minute casualties, my River Island jacket being one :( ah well, mam can bring it over when she visits.
    Whocanibe wrote: »
    Good luck, and enjoy every minute. :)

Graces7 wrote: »
    Safe journey and happy arrival! Lighting a candle for thee here... :)

Thank you so much both, looking forward to it :)

Best of luck kitty :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Best of luck kitty :)

Thanks Auto :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Best of luck Kitty , and enjoy the experience :)

Beep beep!!
    Best of luck Kitty....stand outside Dr Quirkeys if you're looking for the best gear ;):D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Best of luck Kitty , and enjoy the experience :)

Thanks Mam :)
    Beep beep!!
    Best of luck Kitty....stand outside Dr Quirkeys if you're looking for the best gear ;):D

Thank you! Aha, it's a flying visit to Dublin, flying out in the morning :p

Thanks Mam :)

Thank you! Aha, it's a flying visit to Dublin, flying out in the morning :p

Stand outside Quirkeys and you won't even need a car to get home!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Kitty,
    Have a ball. Make the most of every opportunity that comes up while you're there and don't waste a minute of this great experience.

Home after calling to the nursing home. It's good that we could talk about old times but it's difficult to remain patient when something from yesterday is forgotten and another thing is mentioned repeatedly. Old age is a wonderful gift - if you can keep the old grey matter properly tuned.

Making coffee but I'd prefer a brandy.

• Advertisement

Fare well kitty *wipes away tear and waves white hanky*
    bolgbui41 wrote: »
    Got out of bed to make myself a rasher sandwich and found my three uncles sitting at the table eating my rashers (and sausages and eggs) and arguing about a right of way. So I'm sitting at the back door, eating a disappointing slice of toast and trying to decide if I should head out on my bike before or after lunch.

The cheek and they didn't even offer to make you some,Ask them to replace them!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement