Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where are you right now? Part 4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I probably won't, too much excitement, but I'll have a lie down anyway :)

Best of luck Kitty, don't be a stranger on here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Shpud2 wrote: »
    She's no Mustang

No he’s not :D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I thought it was you in one of the Dodges/

It might have been ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Best of luck Kitty, don't be a stranger on here.

Oh I won't, I'll still be here :D
    Autosport wrote: »
    No he’s not :D

What a beaut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couchside, in quite a lot of pain as my back is playing up. I'm really struggling to pick up my 2 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Getting ready for the week ahead at the coalface of local government.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

On the couch exhausted after a cleaning marathon. We're having the first viewing of our house tomorrow. It's a private viewing before it hits the market. She might do a Marlon Brando and make us an offer we can't refuse! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

On the couch exhausted after a cleaning marathon. We're having the first viewing of our house tomorrow. It's a private viewing before it hits the market. She might do a Marlon Brando and make us an offer we can't refuse! :D
    Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Shpud2 wrote:
    Best of luck!

Thanks Shpud

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hiding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Best part of the day: Getting into bed
    Worst part of the day: Getting out of bed
    Fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Try_harder wrote: »
    Best part of the day: Getting into bed
    Worst part of the day: Getting out of bed
    Fact.

I'd qualify that, from my point of view:

At night the best part of the day is getting in to bed but, in the morning, being able to get out of bed is great.

Bedside, can't remember the last time I was in bed this early. I highly doubt I'll be able to sleep for a while, but I was sent to bed by my aunt and uncle.

(Well, not sent, but they said I should because of the early start :p)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside with cupan tae

Bedside with no tea, wondering has Kitty started her journey.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

IT IS COLD... makes my feet ache.... where are my socks? yawn....wild out there and more to come today. a fire day I think although if the sun emerges my small, small dwelling warms up fast.

Happy Monday, folks! I know; seems a contradiction in terms, but there we are.. :D

I have!

Departure gate at Dublin Airport. Both bags overweight, €33 extra :rolleyes: I weighed them both at home and they were both under 20kgs, but this morning, both overweight despite me not touching them. Oh well

Decided to get a cuppa.

Watching an episode of Criminal Minds before work.

I have!

Departure gate at Dublin Airport. Both bags overweight, €33 extra :rolleyes: I weighed them both at home and they were both under 20kgs, but this morning, both overweight despite me not touching them. Oh well

I'd always be a bit cynical of their scales.

Enjoy the flight, only a short hop over.

• Advertisement

I'm the same Ted, dodgy, very suspect :pac:

I did think that myself, and the funny thing was, I weighed them at the self check-in, and one was a kilo over, then I brought it to the belt, and it was ANOTHER kilo heavier despite me not touching it in the two minutes in between :confused:

*side eyes scales*

Sure look, in the grand scheme of things €33 isn't too bad

Morning all :)

It's a meh kinda of day

Safe flight Kitty :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Happy Monday y'all :)

I'm in school.

In traffic

A lovely early autumn day. The air is still and there's a sense of plenty of life left in the year yet. Heading for a decent walk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside. Another week in this hell hole commences.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭gifted

Standing outside a plantroom in uhg looking at my phone....praying for a miracle so I can leave work......

It's not working lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Cotside, no school run for me this morning but a busy afternoon with physio, OT and school runs in between.. think I'll stay in bed for another while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Scarfing Granola out of the bag at my desk. :o

gifted wrote: »
    Standing outside a plantroom in uhg looking at my phone....praying for a miracle so I can leave work......

It's not working lol lol

I was hiding in a plant room last night. Knew they wouldn't find me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

On the train- Im going to be late for work

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside,frozen, thank the gods its nearly tae time :3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

On the couch killing time before I go to a funeral, I hate them so much. On the upside, I'm grateful it's not mine!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Whocanibe wrote: »
    On the couch killing time before I go to a funeral, I hate them so much. On the upside, I'm grateful it's not mine!

Well, at your own funeral, someone else drives plus you get carried around as well, and you don't have to talk to all the f*ckers that have turned up for the triangle sandwiches. Not all bad :)

I'm in work at the moment, think I might just walk out the door and f*ck off for a couple of hours to see if anyone will notice.

I'm the same Ted, dodgy, very suspect :pac:
    I did think that myself, and the funny thing was, I weighed them at the self check-in, and one was a kilo over, then I brought it to the belt, and it was ANOTHER kilo heavier despite me not touching it in the two minutes in between :confused:
    *side eyes scales*

Michael o Leary probably knew kitty was coming so had a fiddle with the scale beforehand :-/

About , reluctantly, to leave the lovely warm snug nest that is my bed... To light the stove. Deeply thankful I brought the turf in earlier as it is sheeting down out there.. ;) May as well organise an early dinner so I can return to the snug nest with youtube and knitting - oh and of course refill the hwb... what utter luxury!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Goggle eyed from looking at spreadsheets at my desk.

Back from a great walk in town, bought a few bits and bobs, including an apple Danish. So coffee's on and after a read of my book, it's out to start painting the shed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46 Carsanal

Sitting in the harvester waiting on the tractor to return.
    Rain is coming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

At my desk in work.....toying with the idea of building some walls around it with some books and going for a nap....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Saw that my Google account has linked the ex's number to my work number too....time for the ghosted to rise and cause a little mischief :D

Michael o Leary probably knew kitty was coming so had a fiddle with the scale beforehand :-/

How dare he :rolleyes:

I am now apartment-side in Leeds. Still unpacking and settling in, feeling a little emotional though. Not particularly sure what exact emotion, but definitely something

• Advertisement

^ Is intrigued

Now workside and just don't feel great today, think it's the Monday blues :(

Sodden moggie comes to me,
    Rubs my ankles with great glee...
    As I'm sitting on the loo,
    There is nothing I can do...
    Ice-wet fur and purrs galore,
    Oh he loves me, I am sure.
    His golden eyes adoring me,
    An honour clearly meant to be..

Next time, Graces, close the door,
    Let his love wait to adore...
    Grab a towel; he hates that!
    Wriggles out , my lovely cat.

Autosport wrote: »
    ^ Is intrigued

Now workside and just don't feel great today, think it's the Monday blues :(

((HUGS))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Having lunch in my car, in a wet Tesco car park in Enniskillen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Making porridge for my lunch.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement