Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where are you right now? Part 4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Cubicle 2?

We call them Traps.....not cubicles!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,946 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Hey all... I'm back! :p

Admit it, ye missed me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

_Kaiser_ wrote: »

Were you going? :confused:

I mean, of course we did :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

_Kaiser_ wrote: »

We sure did girl!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,946 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

This new job is keeping me busy the last few weeks but a lot of the stuff is starting to make sense now and I've taken on a really good team whose main problem is that they need more help so I've been working on that.

Tonight though I have been watching the returning episode of The Last Ship and just finished a takeaway :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Look what the cat dragged in :D

Welcome back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

Reclining thinking this is gonna be a loooong week....hurry up Friday please.

Think I'll move to the bed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

_Kaiser_ wrote:
    Admit it, ye missed me

Hold me and never leave me again.... :D

In bed looking forward to a decent kip. The lady did indeed make us an offer we can't refuse! :) will be ringing the estate agent tomorrow to meet up for a chat to confirm and accept the offer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

In bed looking forward to a decent kip. The lady did indeed make us an offer we can't refuse! :) will be ringing the estate agent tomorrow to meet up for a chat to confirm and accept the offer.

Great news.🏡

Heading bedwards with a Rebus mystery that needs to be solved.

On the couch. Can't sleep. Alcohol will help. My feelings are tired.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside chill'n during hot day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Bottom bunk

Witchie..have you roofied yourself?!

I should have for the sake of my poor flatmates.

My resistance to the idea of flatmates was given ammunition by the look of shock and fear on their faces when I burst into their bedroom early this morning. The sleepwalker returns.

Doing the same Fathom.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Pints are on bones so :pac: congrats!

I'm bedside with Cupan tae again and listening to coast to coast .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Autosport wrote: »
    Look what the cat dragged in :D

Welcome back :)

Poor cat!

Morning all, from the windy island... What a night that was. Autumn with a wallop.
    Need to add a blanket to my bed too; chilly old morning. Brrr.

But another day ahead. Alleluia..

Pints are on bones so congrats!

Thanks Seph dude!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Waiting for a tram, hospital appointment at 8:30. Working from home afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

School. Feeling very cery tired. Want a lie in one of these morning.

• Advertisement

Morning all :)

Is it friday yet?

Kitchenside

Just about to bring the dog out for a wet miserable walk.........

bubblypop wrote: »
    Just about to bring the dog out for a wet miserable walk.........

Dear God! Just taken my dog out and what a wind.... takes the breath away then pumps it back in.... shattered. Dog being low slung is not bothered... still picking berries...she did not want back in but I am wheezing and aching.. dry at least, so far and I am snugged in for the duration, turf in...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside cursing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside cursing

Lol, was just about to post pretty much the same thing except with the addition of an annoying bloody alarm going off somewhere in the vicinity to add to my dissatisfaction!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

In the kitchen, damp dreary morning out there. :)

It's still, mild and bright here at the moment, so I'm heading for a walk that will encompass a badly needed haircut.

northgirl wrote: »
    Lol, was just about to post pretty much the same thing except with the addition of an annoying bloody alarm going off somewhere in the vicinity to add to my dissatisfaction!

Great minds and all that :pac:

Great minds and all that :pac:

And cranky feicers :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Outside the gym.. combo training this.morning.. woohoo... :D

It's still, mild and bright here at the moment, so I'm heading for a walk that will encompass a badly needed haircut.

I used to laugh when men would come into the shop and say I need my haircut badly.. I'd laugh and tell them they should go somewhere else..

Cos I don't do bad haircuts... :D

Still in the kitchen, filling a pavlova with cream and mixed berries for a birthday, for a pavlova addict. :pac:

It's going like this...one for you, two for me :D If I don't stop there will be none left. :D

abed but cannot get comfortable... that small walk was far too much for my slender resources and reaping the after effects.

Wild wind out there so grateful to be in... There is a large heap of blue wool on my lap, swiftly being transformed into hopefully a 90 inch long infinity scarf.. or as long as the wool stretches...

yawn....

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Deskside, playing word games as I wait for a skype meeting to start. At least some of this meeting will be in Arabic, which is not good because my head is all over the place after not sleeping last night

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    Deskside, playing word games as I wait for a skype meeting to start. At least some of this meeting will be in Arabic, which is not good because my head is all over the place after not sleeping last night

Can you speak Arabic? I admire people who have a handle on lots of languages. I've never been able to grasp a foreign tongue.

Heading for the choo choo.

Deskside after a brief interlude in the park. Concentration is shot. Interview later. So unprepared and unfocused. Dammit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Deskside after a brief interlude in the park. Concentration is shot. Interview later. So unprepared and unfocused. Dammit.

The interview is about something you know well: you! Remember, they wouldn't be interviewing you if they thought you weren't suitable for the job. Just be yourself, warm, friendly and pleasant. You'll knock 'em dead!!

Sitting at the desk, a rare bit of sunshine filtering in through the window...

in bed drinking tea

The interview is about something you know well: you! Remember, they wouldn't be interviewing you if they thought you weren't suitable for the job. Just be yourself, warm, friendly and pleasant. You'll knock 'em dead!!

Sitting at the desk, a rare bit of sunshine filtering in through the window...

True, thanks! After another upsetting morning getting nowhere with Union/Workplace the gameface will have to go on at lunchtime and I'll try to kill it! Fingers crossed :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

True, thanks! After another upsetting morning getting nowhere with Union/Workplace the gameface will have to go on at lunchtime and I'll try to kill it! Fingers crossed :o
    Best of luck northgirl :)

Sitting here in class. Mind is elsewhere...

Deep soothing breaths, best of luck you'll be grand like :pac:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, all aches and pains from last night. Said I was taking it handy, but I didn't get home till 4am :eek: I didn't drink much though, just did a lot of dancing :D

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Best of luck northgirl :)

Sitting here in class. Mind is elsewhere...
    Deep soothing breaths, best of luck you'll be grand like :pac:.

Cheers y'all. :D

Be glad when it's over and I can take the next step whatever that may be.

connection keeps going...managed to email westnet...ah well..

Home from town and nicely coiffured. Stopped by the bakery, so waiting on the coffee to drip through and then we're having pastries in the garden.

Best of luck Northgirl :)

Best of luck Northgirl :)

Thanks a million :)

Best of luck northgirl, have faith in yourself! :)

In the kitchen, having a coffee, and the sun is shining at last. :)

It's showing up the dirty windows...maybe tomorrow. :pac:

Whocanibe wrote: »
    Best of luck northgirl, have faith in yourself! :)

In the kitchen, having a coffee, and the sun is shining at last. :)

It's showing up the dirty windows...maybe tomorrow. :pac:

Thank you! :)

Enjoy the coffee and sunshine - windows will wait :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In town looking for somewhere nice for lunch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In town looking for somewhere nice for lunch.

I ended up at my desk.
    Must try harder.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement