Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where are you right now? Part 4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Trying to do homework but having too much fun singing along to Spotify :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

He wouldn't mind that I'd say

Maybe she's under your bed Seph. Auto is omnipresent :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Maybe she's under your bed Seph. Auto is omnipresent :D

:eek::eek:

*peeks under bed*

Nope ;-(

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

All I’m going to say is

Cameras :D

Couchside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    All I’m going to say is

Cameras :D

Couchside

make sure & get my good side

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    make sure & get my good side

I always do ;)

Now streaming live from Teds bedroom :D

How come nobody wants to visit my bedroom :(

:p

I'm under the duvet with the window open listening to the rain. Oh but it's glorious.

I'm under the duvet with the window open listening to the rain. Oh but it's glorious.

I never said I wasn’t in your bedroom ;) I’m just streaming live from Teds :D

Sephy would you be a doll and leave some crackers for me :D this camera work is making me hungry :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

How come nobody wants to visit my bedroom
    Nobody wants to visit mine either :p

Lads I'll visit your bedrooms or better yet ye could visit mine ;)
    Having a proper good singalong here and ye could join in or help with my English homework whichever ye prefer :P:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

*Un-glues ar$e from bed and promptly goes to open Window for some nightly Visitors.*

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Lads I'll visit your bedrooms or better yet ye could visit mine ;)
    Having a proper good singalong here and ye could join in or help with my English homework whichever ye prefer :P:D

#justsaying

Looking cute as always :D

#justsaying

That's just an excuse for me to post a pic of my dog :pac:
    461033.jpg

Ignore his sidewaysness :D

*Un-glues ar$e from bed and promptly goes to open Window for some nightly Visitors.*

#justsaying :D;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shpud2 wrote:
    Lads I'll visit your bedrooms or better yet ye could visit mine Having a proper good singalong here and ye could join in or help with my English homework whichever ye prefer
    Autosport wrote:
    Looking cute as always
    :D

This thread always makes me smile

I'm bed side. Should sleep soon tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Wide awake and it's only 7 am. Stupid o'clock for me.

NG in the spirit of the last few posts....move to KL #JustSayin

Am sure you will get sorted soon. It's horrible though so sending hugs.

Goodnight all :)

Bedside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, have Friends on in the background and chilling

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside, as if I live there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

yawning ...in bed... drowsy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting on my bed dressed in a towel just out of the shower and waiting for himself to arrive so we can go grab lunch and then go look at an apartment in the building I want to move to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

(((HUGS)))

Having just read through much of the list since I logged off y'day, you all seem to need hugs.. So here they are!

Up since 5 am as usual.... everyone fed except me, and so much email etc quite overwhellumed so am planning a short outing with dog to clear my head. Not much wind but more due imminently. The images of Florence in the weather forum are terrifying.

An unplanned day then...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Been awake since early-o-clock.

Time to try & put my game face on & head out to face the day.

Happy Hump Day!!!

Morning all :)

Kitchenside

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Another beautiful morning. Having a fry up for breakfast, watching some news, and discussing a route for a walk this morning..

Deskside. Very sick but afraid to go out on sick leave due to potential Grievance being raised here. Shattered.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside like a zombie, tired.
    northgirl wrote: »
    Deskside. Very sick but afraid to go out on sick leave due to potential Grievance being raised here. Shattered.

Look after your health and well being first and foremost NG, get a doctors cert if you can.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Workside. Deskside. Coffeecupside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

In the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil, head is a bit fuzzy, but it was worth it. :pac:

northgirl, it's no consolation I know, I believe everything happens for a reason, and there is something better with your name on it, it will happen. Look after your health, no job worth making yourself sick for.

In from out. There was a great break in the clouds and deluges and the sun came out so so did we, my dog and I. Brilliant dazzling sun, blackberries dripping off the hedges, and oh the shining ocean! I know all the visible coastline now...all the contours and bays.

Back as the clouds were starting to overtake, and dog and I are happily settled.

We are like one of those old fashioned weather thingies. YOU know?

The sun is shining, time to get showered and dressed, and get and about to enjoy it.

Another coffee first. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Whocanibe wrote: »
    The sun is shining, time to get showered and dressed, and get and about to enjoy it.

Another coffee first. :)

Same here. It's a glorious morning and we're going for a 7km walk then, after a coffee break, the shed's for painting . It's that lovely period before Autumnal colours and mists settle in. The light is fantastic today and there's still warmth in the sun.

It could be a long winter, so best to enjoy this decent weather while we have it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am at work but wondering if the cleaners are on strike.

Deskside like a zombie, tired.

Look after your health and well being first and foremost NG, get a doctors cert if you can.

Have a week's cert til Monday. Worst I've felt yet so maybe today's the day. Even 1 day in bed might help :)

Hope your zombie like feelings subside soon :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

northgirl wrote: »
    Have a week's cert til Monday. Worst I've felt yet so maybe today's the day. Even 1 day in bed might help :)

Hope your zombie like feelings subside soon :D
    I don’t know if you’re insured to be at work if you’ve been deemed unfit by the doctor, so sucks to be them. If you’re sick you’re sick.

Werk werk werk getting books and stuff ready to go to the accountant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Cotside, home from school run and ironing out a few things with then teachers at school.. September is the month for settling in, in my book, so it annoys me when teachers expect the kids to adjust from day one with no issues. All sorted now and I won with the Elliot card :D:D I'm shameless.

I also managed a trip to Eason for a card and found more fairy stuff that I don't have.. and a tooth fairy timer for my boys who are allergic to their toothbrushes.. there'll be a stern note from Gamora and Tollie in the morning :D (our fairies)

I don’t know if you’re insured to be at work if you’ve been deemed unfit by the doctor, so sucks to be them. If you’re sick you’re sick.

Werk werk werk getting books and stuff ready to go to the accountant

No management here today so I'll just play it by ear for now. I don't think they're terribly concerned with my presence one way or the other and doubt they'll pay attention to the dates but if necessary I'll have the dates changed. Thanks for highlighting that though. :)

Getting parcel of knitting etc ready to go to Canada.. sorry PACKET! Huge difference in cost... They now specify measurements in mm but fear not! I have the conversion site up... They have changed it all recently so I can no longer get a 2 kg PACKET of knitting up as it is bulky and exceeds the size limit. So 1 kg it is. Hoping over on Friday, weather permitting.

• Advertisement

Just received news that my Friends husband has been in a bad car crash on his way to work and is now going to Tullamore hospital, please be careful on the roads xxxx

Just received news that my Friends husband has been in a bad car crash on his way to work and is now going to Tullamore hospital, please be careful on the roads xxxx

Sorry to hear Auto. Sending good wishes & hope all will be well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Geez Auto , hope he will be ok . He will be in good hands in Tullamore, hopefully the hours ahead will bring good news x

Wishing him a speedy recovery Auto.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Geez Auto , hope he will be ok . He will be in good hands in Tullamore, hopefully the hours ahead will bring good news x

echoing this, and prayers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Currently locked in a supply closet and they won't let me out :D

Edit...10 mins later they let me out...bastards! :)

Car fixed, collecting shortly and going home. Feeling rough enough.

Back from a walk on the beach, stopped at a lovely little cafe. Absolutely gorgeous day out there, no cold whatsoever, and lots of people out enjoying it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Owl.

Lunchtime so sitting in my car chatting ****e on the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Comatose after a too big lunch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement