Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where are you right now? Part 4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Comatose after a too big lunch.

You and me both.... sheesh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Whocanibe wrote: »
    Back from a walk on the beach, stopped at a lovely little cafe. Absolutely gorgeous day out there, no cold whatsoever, and lots of people out enjoying it. :)

Absolutely. It's the same here. Lovely day for walking, people watching, and pottering. The few going on about "oh it's Autumn, the good weather's gone" need to look around them. The trees are full green still and the blackberries are only in their true flush of ripeness now.

Heading back out now to sweep the straw from the driveway - lorry load after tractor load going the road and they all catch the trees across from the house, with the resultant shower of straw drifting our way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Only news so far is he is getting a back brace fitted.

Now carside waiting for more news to come through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In a Starbucks. Waiting to go to an appointment and I'm so so nervous :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I hope your friends husband recovers quickly auto. It's a nightmare call to get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Absolutely. It's the same here. Lovely day for walking, people watching, and pottering. The few going on about "oh it's Autumn, the good weather's gone" need to look around them. The trees are full green still and the blackberries are only in their true flush of ripeness now.

It's true. We still have lots of colour in the garden, the grass is a lovely lush green, and we have a rose bush that's about to flower for the second time. I have it years,and have never known it to flower again at this time of year.

Plus, with the day that's in it, I got my windows washed, woo hoo. :D (sad I know) :pac:

Wishing your friend the best Auto.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Autosport wrote:
    Just received news that my Friends husband has been in a bad car crash on his way to work and is now going to Tullamore hospital, please be careful on the roads xxxx

I hope he'll be ok :O

Dentists waiting room. First sit down all day :D my 16 year old won't answer my texts. Starting to panic that she failed the junior cert :D her night put is a few of them at a friend's house for a sleep over, it's such a relief she not into discos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am deskside thinking that there are way too many hugs going on this thread and others.
    Can we just have a firm but meaningful handshake instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

I am deskside thinking that there are way too many hugs going on this thread and others.

I'm always up for a hand shandy if anyone is feeling in the giving mood :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Chest bumps and Top Gun High -> Low 5's is what I'm all about.

3ZbFBgk.gif?1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Hugs are essential Trigger. Here's a big booby one for you to change your thinking. 

Auto, sorry to hear about your mates hubby. Hope he will be ok. 

I am sitting on the sofa, home alone for the first time in ages as my flatmates went out for dinner and the fella is at a meeting. Just finished work (I hope!) for the evening and thinking bed might be on the cards. Gave the bf my lift card and he has his own key so he can just come join me when he is done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sorry to hear of your friends husband Auto, wishing him a speedy recovery.

I'm just back from the city centre, spent some money I probably shouldn't have spent. Oh well, c'est la vie :p

Fingers crossed all goes ok for your friends husband Auto x

I'm heading for the peasant wagon. Black Dog firmly sitting on my shoulder.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Out of hospital after yet another treatment to try work on pain issues, fingers crossed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Poolside. The yummy mummies are out in force today. Lots of nattering that I am trying to eavesdrop on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Its the 12th, so that's 90 days since my last day off, OK my job doesn't exactly mean that i had to leave home on all of those days, but had to be within 1hour of the local airport 24/7
    Now seriously looking forward to 6 days off at the end of the month followed by a months vacation in October.
    Still trying to work out where we are going to go :) Any ideas?

Shpud2 wrote: »
    In a Starbucks. Waiting to go to an appointment and I'm so so nervous :(
    Home from the appointment now and slightly less nervous :)

Kitchen, waiting for my food to cook

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside,staring up at the ceiling,just woke up from a deep sleep nap :3.

Just home from work now and still no news, I hate this waiting malarkey.

Thanks guys/gals means a lot to me and here's a booby hug back xxxx

• Advertisement

Laundry room. Exciting evening I have planned :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭gifted

Autosport wrote: »
    Just home from work now and still no news, I hate this waiting malarkey.

Thanks guys/gals means a lot to me and here's a booby hug back xxxx

Just catching up on this thread now....hope your friend is ok Auto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Autosport wrote: »
    Just received news that my Friends husband has been in a bad car crash on his way to work and is now going to Tullamore hospital, please be careful on the roads xxxx

Sorry to hear that. In my local hospital- hope all goes well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Eating chipsticks watching Kylie on tv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hugs for all who need it :)

I'm back in England about to have a cuppa while watching some YouTube videos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hugs to all.

Only getting to post here now. Hope your friends hubbie will make a quick recovery Auto.

Any Apple Fanboys/girls here looking at the new Xs? $1500 for a phone, double ouch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

This place reminds me of the chat thread in TCN back in the day.:-)

Just sitting down after a hard day with a Jameson Caskmates.

This place reminds me of the chat thread in TCN back in the day.:-)

Just sitting down after a hard day with a Jameson Caskmates.

I wonder what would happen if someone posted "fück off with your whining now heres a boot up the ass"

:pac:

I'm in the bed with a book for company.

• Advertisement

Hopefully friends husband will be released from hospital this weekend if all goes well. He's in a back brace and is in a lot of pain.

Now couchside

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Sitting on my can on the couch catching up on Mayans MC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Sitting on my can on the couch catching up on Mayans MC

Ah man, that's the best...a toilet on the couch!!

Sitting here on my ordinary couch wishing I could have a can too!

The can in this case is my ar$e

up in the night wondering why painkillers aint killing pain and if i can take more very soon...

On my bed chilling. Good two hours in the gym done so very tired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Listening to an opera, Cavalleria Rusticana, on CD

In bed, feeling hungry. A little tempted to go to McDonald's and get something

sleepless in mayo..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

Still awake. I'm gonna be screwed in the morning :(

• Advertisement

Still awake. I'm gonna be screwed in the morning :(

Curse my back issues. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Curse my back issues. :mad:
    Snap

Are either of you trying YOGA and stretching for your backs?
    Its the start of my weekend, wondering which continent I shall end up visiting. It's a toss up between Lisbon and J'Burg, or nowhere :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

About to leave for work. Kind of dreading it because I've had 3 weeks off. The swap over to the opposite four days has been kind, today's my new day four so I'm off again until Tuesday after today. I'm sure it'll be fine.. :o

Morning all :)

Kitchenside

smurfjed wrote: »
    Are either of you trying YOGA and stretching for your backs?
    Its the start of my weekend, wondering which continent I shall end up visiting. It's a toss up between Lisbon and J'Burg, or nowhere :)

"Fly me to the moon......."

Abed with all fed and coffee.... Listening to the wind and hoping the boat can cross and come back with my shopping... will call the ferryman in an hour to check.

A cat is purring under the covers, the dog is snoring in the kitchen..Had a silent miaou chat with the cat a while ago..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sitting outside school with 2 boys full of energy in the lashing rain.. woohoo.. was up til 2am chatting college with my eldest and had to do a pick up from 5 miles the other side of town so had to go before traffic. Now I have to wait an hour before the gym and no coffee. Ugh. Kids.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside once again half asleep.
    Graces7 wrote: »

.Had a silent miaou chat with the cat a while ago..

The best chats to have :3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

In the kitchen, waiting for the kettle to boil. Looks like another lovely day out there. :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement