Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where are you right now? Part 4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Grace, I bought a garden cart like this in woodies for less than 20.00 https://www.woodies.ie/garden-rolling-kart-1145602 because coal and bricquettes were too heavy for me to lift. I can wheel this inside when I need it. So handy. Maybe see if someone can pick one up for you that’s similar? Rather than lifting bags full of heavy turf.

I’m on my lunch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Grace, I bought a garden cart like this in woodies for less than 20.00 https://www.woodies.ie/garden-rolling-kart-1145602 because coal and bricquettes were too heavy for me to lift. I can wheel this inside when I need it. So handy. Maybe see if someone can pick one up for you that’s similar? Rather than lifting bags full of heavy turf.

I’m on my lunch

Ah what a kind thought... Great minds! I bought a baby buggy from V de P last winter for E4 so that when I bring coal or anything heavy eg shopping into the ferry place, we can wheel it to the boat, and the same here. The men love it! When I am in town I can push it around looking maternal...the turf is not too bad thankfully...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Graces7 wrote: »
    Ah what a kind thought... Great minds! I bought a baby buggy from V de P last winter for E4 so that when I bring coal or anything heavy eg shopping into the ferry place, we can wheel it to the boat, and the same here. The men love it! When I am in town I can push it around looking maternal...the turf is not too bad thankfully...

Less maternal and more mental I'd say ! :D

I kid..I kid!

Petrol station side. Sweet suffering Jaysus but it's a day for the road crawlers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Ninja-ing around Bedroom getting ready to go out! :pac::pac::cool::cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside under a 9:15 AM Pacific sun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭4Ad

smurfjed wrote: »
    Underneath the city of Lisbon in the metro

Oh to be in Lisbon now, having a beer in the sun !

At least it's dry in East Clare..
    Grass cut, going to watch football/ rugby and eat more pasta !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Up the Comeragh mountains :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Baron Kurtz

Island of Elba. Portoferraio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Bed missing him. Was a lovely night out watching Liverpool win, drinking beer, eating pizza but then he had a late night meeting (a lot of Malaysian business is done late at night in cafes and karaoke places) and legged it.

He has to travel across the country tomorrow so won't see him til Monday then our few days in Singapore before I go home for a month. How did I let the young scut under my skin? Grr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Wondering where is the airport
    43788468825_0f06c57e30_c.jpg

Office view
    43788469085_42682b3ce2_c.jpg

My type of office.
    44696988091_7419746c93_c.jpg

Should be sleeping, but it isnt happening :)

Don’t know whether to feel nervous or excited when I see Smurf’s views, I struggle to tell my lefts from my rights and to park in a tight car space. And he has to find an airport from the sky of a strange city. I still don’t know where all the streets are in my small town.

Just home, couch, wrapped up in a huge fluffy throw, on a mountain of cushions. Tv on mute, blinds down, fire on, curtains closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

5k Parkrun this morning (didn't get a PB).. Home, felled a tree [go me].

Now waiting for the pub, skulling a few pints in awhile, yummy

***Edit, checked my Father Collins Parkrun and 'ahem, I got a PM ~ ok its my second visit to Father Collins, and I got lost on my first it's still a PB lol.. [I'll take 'em all].

But still a little off my St.Annes PB

Sneezing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after a great day's hill walking which included a craic filled lunch. Tired but a welcome, almost invigorating tiredness - if that makes any sense.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch. Smiling, sometimes all it takes is a phone call :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Tipp Town? I'd rather take my chances like Compton, Cape town or Detroit.

I can second that as I live way too close for comfort!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Planting myself on the couch for the night, and only move when I have to. :)

Home from work. Knackered. Only have tomorrow off and back in on Mon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Showered, and in my fav pjs admiring my new haircut. I did it myself. Thrilled with it. I think I missed my calling.

Did you do it with a few gargles on board?
    Are ya still thrilled with it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

At home drinking a green tea with lemon and debating whether to go out tonight, I probably will but i nearly always leave it till the last minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Sat with the child about to watch Solo...
    "it's not a star wars movie is it dad"..
    "Nooo" I lied :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

At home, feet finally up for the day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside listening to coast to coast fm "Poltergeist Evidence" Spooky stuff :3

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside chill'n with sun at zenith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Bad start to the day with emotional and abusive encounter with immediate family.

Now in freshly made bed watching Ozark S2.

Trying to hear myself think.... thought helene was not due until next week/// Terrible loud buffeting gale... ay me.. All this is early this year... 2 of the cats insisted on going out but they have places to hide safely.

Still planted on couch, just moved to refill my glass. :)

Eyes starting to droop now. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Everyone is in the leaba so I'm listening to a back catalogue of the 'hot creations' label. Róisín Murphy features on a few tracks and she absolutely OWNS any she appears on. I was always a fan of hers since the Moloko days and she featured on a few tracks on this that I never knew existed.. Brilliant. Quite a looker too!

About to slide under the duvet.

Can't keep my eyes open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭snowgal

On the couch chilling with wine...searching tv for something to watch....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside listening, very windy all of a sudden......outside I mean now :D :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭Gooser14

Doolan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

At my cousins wedding - theres a slow set on... My cousin in beautiful abc radiant on her big day- she deserves happiness

My favourite place in the world. Bed.

Bed loving the weather outside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,290 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Trying to stay awake for the GGG fight

Up early here in the storm, then slept a few hours .Lazy day ahead; bliss. So , abed. One cat under the bedclothes, snoring gently!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Having breakfast, then off to mass, followed by a coffee date with friends. Then home and get the dinner started as we have some people coming for dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Walked through airport security and beeped, so usual pat-down etc, he was happy that it was the metal on my breast..... after getting to the aircraft, the police showed up and asked me to sign for the "passengers guns and ammunition" :):)
    I live in an interesting world :)

Having breakfast, then off to mass, followed by a coffee date with friends. Then home and get the dinner started as we have some people coming for dinner.

Bringing a banoffee pie, save a place for me too.

In the kitchen, it's been raining, but the sun is out now.

Waiting for the wedding goer's to get up, have a feeling it will be a strong black coffee morning. :pac:

smurfjed wrote: »
    Walked through airport security and beeped, so usual pat-down etc, he was happy that it was the metal on my breast..... after getting to the aircraft, the police showed up and asked me to sign for the "passengers guns and ammunition" :):)
    I live in an interesting world :)

Last time I brought the gun on a flight, the pilot kept it in the cockpit ( is that what it is called? )
    I kept the ammo
    Bringing dog out for a walk, then off to my nephews 3rd birthday

Yawning widely... hoping for a nap then to light the fire and hopefully take the dog out..riveted to the youtube Dubai airport programmes and more sure then ever I will never get on a huge plane like that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Kitchenside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭I says

Whoever invented lego would want a good kicking hateful ****e I hated it as a kid and I hate it even more when some cnut gets it for the child’s birthday.

Sitting enjoying my last Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Lemon and Strawberry Frappe for a while. Damn will miss them. They are like lemon cheesecake with strawberry sauce blitzed. Nom.

Had lunch with a friend today and now heading home to an empty apartment so I can chill and watch TV. Yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Just back from gym and taking refuge in the bedroom. Housemate and her mate are there drinking red and dancing to south American music in the living area. Housemate is and has been trying to set us up together. Need to cross the living room to get to the shower but literally I am the most socially awkward being alive.

I'll stay hunkered down lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Waiting for pub to open, 6 minutes!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Probably heading for the pub too since I have a rare Sunday off. Pints and reading, food at some point.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement