Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where are you right now? Part 4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭gifted

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Just back from gym and taking refuge in the bedroom. Housemate and her mate are there drinking red and dancing to south American music in the living area. Housemate is and has been trying to set us up together. Need to cross the living room to get to the shower but literally I am the most socially awkward being alive.

I'll stay hunkered down lol.

Drinking red wine....never mind just the mate...get the both of them...lol lol

Kitchen table....waiting for oven to go ping to let me know my apple tart is baked.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I says wrote:
    Whoever invented lego would want a good kicking hateful ****e I hated it as a kid and I hate it even more when some cnut gets it for the child’s birthday.

Even worse when you walk on it barefoot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In from out, and outside a rather fine bacon and cabbage ready meal.... still have the bacon to eat but am stuffed.

Been seriously OUT. Along the lane, bag in hand, picking berries, dog racing far ahead then being called back so she gets 3 times the exercise.... fresh but not cold, and will never stop being in restful, replete awe of the adjacent beach and sea, never the same twice..

Then down the side lane to the actual shore... filling bag and adding to my gathering bucket bits of driftwood and sprays of honeysuckle...

My ravaged rose hedge! Looks on that side as if a straight line had been drawn along the top and every last rose hip stripped.... I had draped the shifted barbed wire back where someone had broken the fence so on that side, still abundant rose hips! Was too tired but picked half of them and will get the rest very soon... Cannot be putting temptation in front of folk! Poor birds will miss out but there are huge surfeits of blackberries..

Not cold enough to light the fire, so all is settled in for the afternoon. HWB is enough.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Even worse when you walk on it barefoot.

OUCH! As bad as standing on a plug? My toes are curling up. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed, very tired. Freshers starts tonight and I think this will be the week that well and truly kills me off :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

I was thinking and pretty close to going out lastnight and if i did, I'd feel like crap for the whole day today but i didn't so i'm thankful. Just got in home from a walk and now settling down to a strong cup of tea. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

In the kitchen, washing up done, son and partner getting ready to leave. It's a lovely day too, I might head out for a drive and then a cliff walk. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Listening to the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory soundtrack on CD

Still in the kitchen ( my happy place)....just put the Cranberries cd on....God how I'd love to go back in time....getting all nostalgic I am....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Anthem of the thread ?

Was kitchenside 'n heard the above

About to go gardenside to engage in a spot of habitat destruction :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Just back from a kids birthday party and looking forward to raiding the minions party bag loot later this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Guests are fed and watered and now left. Dishes are in the dishwasher and there's a bit of wine, left in a bottle, that needs my attention. Feet up now and a read of yesterday's paper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Service station pit stop on my Roadtrip :)

feeling the effects of walking too far.. the dog is still bouncing! Maybe I should try raw chicken ? no? Ah well! closing a while...

Roomside, just about to head down and check if my laundry's done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Back from a lovely drive, and had a walk along the cliff.

Gorgeous day out , not a cloud in the sky, and no cold either.

Home sweet home :)

Well Teds home :D

And you came with one arm as long as the other again I see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Midnight here - cycling home past the Shwedagon.

6zPuKsol.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

In bed watching scooby doo.

Wondering why it's only half six. Having dinner there hours early to facilitate guests has thrown my bodyclock haywire. I'll probably be hungry in an hour too.

Mine's all over the shop here too, I keep thinking it is around 9.

Netflix & tae, keeping the Monday Blues at bay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Me too. Getting dark with clouds not helping. Continuing with Ozark. Coke and Hula Hoops I think.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside playing tombraider, there's a statue of some god in it called mam and it reminded me of our own mam, mam of 4 :pac: :3

northgirl wrote: »
    Me too. Getting dark with clouds not helping. Continuing with Ozark. Coke and Hula Hoops I think.

Yer both stuck in the twilight zone..........it's actually 2am Monday :pac: :3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

Whats ozark like northgirl? Thinking of starting it.
    Couchside, withered, peppa on telly. Ryans bloody tow review on tablet. counting down the minutes until the little ones bedtime. Yawn

Seph when he wakes up from his nap :D

Couchside watching Formula 1

Bedside playing tombraider, there's a statue of some good in it called mam and it reminded me of our own mam, mam of 4 :pac: :3

Aw, I love our Mam of 4 :)

I do feel like I'm in the Twighlight Zone :D

Great show!

Kurumba wrote: »
    Whats ozark like northgirl? Thinking of starting it.
    Couchside, withered, peppa on telly. Ryans bloody tow review on tablet. counting down the minutes until the little ones bedtime. Yawn

I really like it. I think Jason Bateman's really nailing the darker character he's playing. Great supporting cast too. Girl in my office can't get into it at all then so I don't know if it's for everyone!

:eek:

That is the first & last time I drink Barry's

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading for the kitchen, starved of the hunger :3
    :eek:

That is the first & last time I drink Barry's

Oh ya I switched your teabags as well tedo :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Seph when he wakes up from his nap :D

Couchside watching Formula 1

There's a lad on my course obsessed with F1, I'd say ye get on well ;)

There's a lad on my course obsessed with F1, I'd say ye get on well ;)

Is Jordan his name ;)

Kitchen side, few drinks before we head out for the night

Kitty6277 wrote: »

I see you're missing us and head-down to the studies. ;)

Enjoy.

Kitty6277 wrote: »

Kitchenside and ready to eat and sleep. :o

Bedside ready to sleep

Bedside ready to sleep

Night night :)

I’ll keep an eye on things around here ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Couch!
    Where does the weekend go?

Deskside again after my weekly shave :3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch. Sickie belly, dunno if it's the antibiotics, eating a bit healthier or bit of both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Couchside nursing a suspected broken baby toe, contemplating cancelling the gym in the morning..(i am always contemplating it but can never face the guilt so I go anyway)
    I bashed it this morning on the very heavy and large pouffe in front of the couch .. I did the silent scream.. that's how sore it was . . ! It's now a few different colours but difene has worked wonders. :D no school run tomorrow either \o/

La.de.da wrote: »
    Couch. Sickie belly, dunno if it's the antibiotics, eating a bit healthier or bit of both.

Bedside. Same belly. Antibiotics and not healthy food :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

In Argentina waiting to get ice cream :D

Bedside. Same belly. Antibiotics and not healthy food :(

Same. Antibiotics and not healthy food. Also my pain killers made me hallucinate last night so I didn't take them tonight. Sore and feeling sorry for myself now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭I says

cbyrd wrote: »
    Couchside nursing a suspected broken baby toe, contemplating cancelling the gym in the morning..(i am always contemplating it but can never face the guilt so I go anyway)
    I bashed it this morning on the very heavy and large pouffe in front of the couch .. I did the silent scream.. that's how sore it was . . ! It's now a few different colours but difene has worked wonders. :D no school run tomorrow either \o/

Ouch ouch ouch ouch my fcuking toes are curling for ya.

Aw, I love our Mam of 4 :)

I do feel like I'm in the Twighlight Zone :D

Great show!

h no... the twiligh t zone is here on this small island :eek: emerging now I have been here longer ;)

Whispered wrote: »
    Same. Antibiotics and not healthy food. Also my pain killers made me hallucinate last night so I didn't take them tonight. Sore and feeling sorry for myself now.

what on earth are they giving thee? happy to tak them off your hans ;) or even hands

Abed of course and wide awake. fell deeply asleep far too early. ah well..... dratted nausea.

YAAAAAAWN!

Nice night though; enough wind to make for feeling cosy but not enough to disturb.

YAAAWWWWNNN!

• Advertisement

Morning all :)

Can't believe it's Monday already :(

Kitchenside

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement