Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where are you right now? Part 4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Graces7 wrote: »
    darkest before dawn time... hugs!

Thanks Graces7 :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In the dentist bricking it :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am back home after a topsy turvy day. Seemed to spend most of it in taxis going to different offices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home, nothing to do and just relaxing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Kitchen with my flatmates, waiting for my pizza to cook. Starving!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting on my bed dressed from head to toe in new stuff I bought over the last few weeks. Going out to dinner with 2 of my besties soon then have dinner tomorrow evening with another group of friends to mourn and talk about our mutual lovely friend who died. Thurs night will be out for dinner with my eldest son and his gf to celebrate his birthday and lunch on Friday with my boss and some of my colleagues to celebrate the launch of the latest edition of our magazine. Friday night is out with 2 of my oldest friends from school for dinner then taking my parents out either Sat or Sun for their wedding anniversary.

Am kilt atein.

In the dentist bricking it :o

Ya ok? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

About to head to football, can't wait :rolleyes:
    NG don't let the caaants in work grind you down. Stay strong :)

kfallon wrote: »
    About to head to football, can't wait :rolleyes:
    NG don't let the caaants in work grind you down. Stay strong :)

Enjoy the footy. I'm in my Jammies.

God but they are pure baxtards!! I've a sick note for the week so I'll hopefully allow myself at least tomorrow to try and recover a bit :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch trying to figure out my new phone.. holy jeebus, My 16 year old is helping. I am reduced to that status now.. bumbling idiot :D I want Chocolate cake, with hot caramel sauce smothering it.. and a coffee..
    I shall have a lovely Apple, or maybe splash out and have some pineapple..
    I suppose it's worth a bit of pain.. 18 lbs in 5 weeks.. Christmas dress shopping..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside frustrated with study
    Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    I hope this situation in work is resolved sooner rather than later Northgirl. Sounds like a toxic work environment.

At home with the parents, finally got discharged from hospital yesterday! Haven't a clue what to do with myself but sure story of my life.

Great news, no more perving on the male nurses though :pac:
    northgirl wrote: »
    Ya ok? :o

I am thanks, it wasn't so bad :D two fillings next Tuesday though :o.

I hope your work thing went ok, if you need the union ruffed up or something me and tedo can do that for ya :cool:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Doritos, guacamole and Highlander on tv. ....how bad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,946 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Evenin all,

This new job of mine is really interfering with my social life (being on Boards counts as a social life..... right???)

All good though. 2 months this week and settled in at this stage. Beyond that, the usual weekday routine of couch and TV for the most part in the evenings... the commute is a lot easier though - same time, but no more M50 to deal with. Home by 7 which for me is mad early! :)

What did I miss?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,701 ✭✭✭dasdog

In a not so glamorous neighborhood of Valencia but it's got that working class area community charm, even if I haven't a breeze what the locals are on about. Wishing I was going to the train station tomorrow and heading South instead of the airport and back home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Evenin all,

This new job of mine is really interfering with my social life (being on Boards counts as a social life..... right???)

All good though. 2 months this week and settled in at this stage. Beyond that, the usual weekday routine of couch and TV for the most part in the evenings... the commute is a lot easier though - same time, but no more M50 to deal with. Home by 7 which for me is mad early! :)

What did I miss?

You know you missed sooooo much lol :D

Welcome back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Snoddy

In bed eating yesterday's beans straight from the pot

On my couch, not been a good day, longer it's gone on the worse I've felt.
    Mentally pretty low, getting angry and frustrated at little things :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, pretty bad headache so just took two ibuprofen and just going to relax for the rest of the night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Just made out an invoice for a job I haven't a hope of getting paid for. He's a prominent businessman.

Tired now, sleepy time after a Teelings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

On the couch again tonight '( but I'm diggin me heels in) I'm thinking of ridin her mate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside, just about to nod off and I remember..... The tooth fairy!!
    Mad scramble for two euro, but all done now. Phew, dodged a bullet there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

On the couch again tonight '( but I'm diggin me heels in) I'm thinking of ridin her mate

If you say this with an Aussie accent it sounds better ;)

If you say this with an Aussie accent it sounds better ;)

Yer not wrong comrade! Strewth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In bed crying :( But hey whats new?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I really hope you're not serious because whatever has gone on, that's a d1ck move. Literally.

Back on topic, I'm in bed watching Friends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In my bed but not able to sleep. Not long home from dinner and a couple of drinks with my mates and very stressed and worried. Was telling one of my mates about the pain I have had in my shin for the past few days and she was quizzing me on it. Then she told me to go to the doc coz it could be deep vein thrombosis. She is a nurse. She has me scared to death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Harry :D:D
    Don’t do this. This is a terrible idea. I am usually a staunch supporter of terrible ideas but this exceeds terrible ideas with support :D

I’m in bed

I really hope you're not serious because whatever has gone on, that's a d1ck move. Literally.

I disagree. If you're constantly accused of something you haven't done you may as well do it anyways.

Pick me!! :pac:

I'm in the bed wide awake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Just changed and heading home to bed after a nights work *yawn*.

• Advertisement

Pick me!! :pac:

I'm in the bed wide awake.

I'm on the couch wide awake, slept a few hours though. The couch is a bit short so I can't stretch out so I keep waking up. You've got a nice warm bed though so I'd gladly rattle yer bones perse, even if I wasn't 'sleeping' on this poxy couch ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

abed, drinking in the utter, blissful SILENCE. Bliss after 72 hours of storm. Fighting sleep as I am determined to take dog out for a long slow ramble when it gets light before anyone else is around... Cleaned the kitchen earlier so all is set for the respite.... internet still erratic. But all is well out here now..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Spent half the night lying on rocks looking at the amazing aurora borealis in a small village called Abiso in Northern Sweden.
    Heading off to visit Finland today to buy some booze, NONE available in this village.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Deskside. Yawn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Hump Day!!!

Kitchenside

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Happy Hump Day!!!

Kitchenside

Hump day can go and shiíte tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Humpin' Auto.

Cuppa tae while I work up the motivation to log into work here,

Bedside. New housemate doesn't seem to like me in general but particularly when I don't go to work. Front door slamming. FFS.

northgirl wrote: »
    Bedside. New housemate doesn't seem to like me in general but particularly when I don't go to work. Front door slamming. FFS.

Make her a cuppa when she comes in ;)

I'm on the couch wide awake, slept a few hours though. The couch is a bit short so I can't stretch out so I keep waking up. You've got a nice warm bed though so I'd gladly rattle yer bones perse, even if I wasn't 'sleeping' on this poxy couch ;)

I had the electric blanket on as well :p

I do hope you work things out with your lady though harry. You're a good egg :)

I'm on the couch trying to wake up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Heading out for a long walk with Mrs S.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Cure tickets bought.. Robert Smith releases on World Mental Health awareness day.

Witchie wrote: »
    Sitting on my bed dressed from head to toe in new stuff I bought over the last few weeks. Going out to dinner with 2 of my besties soon then have dinner tomorrow evening with another group of friends to mourn and talk about our mutual lovely friend who died. Thurs night will be out for dinner with my eldest son and his gf to celebrate his birthday and lunch on Friday with my boss and some of my colleagues to celebrate the launch of the latest edition of our magazine. Friday night is out with 2 of my oldest friends from school for dinner then taking my parents out either Sat or Sun for their wedding anniversary.

Am kilt atein.

Going cross- eyed just reading this ;)

Witchie wrote: »
    In my bed but not able to sleep. Not long home from dinner and a couple of drinks with my mates and very stressed and worried. Was telling one of my mates about the pain I have had in my shin for the past few days and she was quizzing me on it. Then she told me to go to the doc coz it could be deep vein thrombosis. She is a nurse. She has me scared to death.

Please, get it checked PRONTO. The worry will kill thee else :eek:

smurfjed wrote: »
    Spent half the night lying on rocks looking at the amazing aurora borealis in a small village called Abiso in Northern Sweden.
    Heading off to visit Finland today to buy some booze, NONE available in this village.

When I lived on a North Sea Island, the "Merrie Dancers" as they called it there, used to enthrall. Spent hours one night standing in my wellies in deep mud gazing and gazing ...

smurfjed wrote: »

Hope you bring your gold card! It's not cheap up there!

Watching a pair of pigeons on my window ledge all day yesterday, back again today....
    I guess the man pigeon is trying to impress the lady pigeon. Has his feathers around his neck all fluffed up & he is doing a little roundabout twirling dance thing.....
    She's not having a bit of him! Keeps flying off....

Slow work day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,946 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Morning all,

Ah meetings, more meetings and calls... what has my life become? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sat in a macdonalds, only 45 minutes left to wait.. Bloody hell it's grim..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

On my break getting chatted up again by hot women. Life can be so hard for us Dilfs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement