Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where are you right now? Part 4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I had the electric blanket on as well :p

I do hope you work things out with your lady though harry. You're a good egg :)

I'm on the couch trying to wake up.

Hopefully perse, fingers crossed. Right now I'm on the 101 bus from balbriggan to drogheda, and I'm gonna finely chop up some a nice juicy line of coke on the back of me phone after I post this because I'm half asleep. Must dash now.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Hopefully perse, fingers crossed. Right now I'm on the 101 bus from balbriggan to drogheda, and I'm gonna finely chop up some a nice juicy line of coke on the back of me phone after I post this because I'm half asleep. Must dash now.....

Yeah I find that when I snort my tea it wakes me right up too :p hope you sort things with your lady, Harry. The women can be hard work at times but we're worth it :p

On the couch reading my book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,932 ✭✭✭gifted

Cure tickets bought.. Robert Smith releases on World Mental Health awareness day.

I'll see you up there Grem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

On my break getting chatted up again by hot women. Life can be so hard for us Dilfs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Schwanz wrote: »
    On my break getting chatted up again by hot women. Life can be so hard for us Dilfs

How you doin? :)

Couch looking for my motivation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In from out... dog is off colour and not racing around as usual but she is eating well so not worried,

weather watching of course..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home from a long costal walk which included a delightful repast at a quaint café.

In work with a headache.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Just off to collect my child from school, and shortly onto the airport

Just off to collect my child from school, and shortly onto the airport

Fly safe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Brennus335

smurfjed wrote: »
    Just woke up in Istanbul, now for a 700 km drive south west for city #2 Didim.
    I'd be keeping quiet on that one!
    SK1 or SK2? ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch knackered after a broken night... Again.. Feckin teeth. Not mine, the little misters.
    I cleaned my bathroom today and I almost wept with the ease at which I can clean the new toilet seat. There's a button, and the whole seat comes off and I can wash it properly in 7.5 seconds, the bowl and the back are washed in 3.5 seconds. The designer of this new toilet seat needs to get some sort of award from all the mammies of the world, who have little boys with no aim. By jaysus, it's the best thing I ever bought. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,003 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Surprisingly quiet here for a change. I'm sure it won't last :)

winding my day down... did not order groceries as the weather is so flummoxed and I think they did the shopping run a day early so I was right.
    so , abed...knitting well etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Just out of physio. Really needed both physically and emotionally. Now to get ready to head up to the school open night and deliver my tour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Off sick and plagued with trouble from work. Phone off now and having a cup of tea with a couple of Rich Tea watching rubbish TV. F**k it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I'd be keeping quiet on that one! SK1 or SK2? ;-)
    @Brennus335..... well caught, i laughed so hard at this, but they aren't ours :):)

northgirl wrote: »
    Off sick and plagued with trouble from work. Phone off now and having a cup of tea with a couple of Rich Tea watching rubbish TV. F**k it.

wise to switch phone off... clever... No one has my phone number ..

Graces7 wrote: »
    wise to switch phone off... clever... No one has my phone number ..

Cleverer

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Brennus335

smurfjed wrote: »
    @Brennus335..... well caught, i laughed so hard at this, but they aren't ours :):)

They were just visiting the Hagia Sophia, much more interesting than Salisbury Cathedral.

• Advertisement

Cleverer

learned that the hard way.. if they need to contact me? email. works grand. Used to dread the phone ringing... YOU know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭I says

Home from hospital with the youngest who hasn’t broken a few fingers just badly sprained, X-rays all clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In the hairdressers getting my hair did

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At home wondering how many calories I can get into myself this evening.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

At home wondering how many calories I can get into myself this evening.

At home wondering what calories I can get into myself this evening.. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

northgirl wrote:
    At home wondering what calories I can get into myself this evening..

At home trying not to post innuendo posts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside after spending the evening tiding the garden and bringing in/tying down anything that may move when this storm strikes, lovely evening out there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    At home trying not to post innuendo posts

I wanted to thank that twice, but thats not an option. So I thanked it, unthanked and thanked it again, technically I thanked it twice. Well played Ted. Back on topic, I'm in the kitchen with a spliff and a splash of rum with Phil Collins as me soundtrack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

At home, went for 3 pints, really cba with anything this week, everyone and everything doing my head in!
    Roll on Friday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Watching Supervet and oh god it's heartbreaking :( Why do I do this to myself :(

Couchside

I wanted to thank that twice, but thats not an option. So I thanked it, unthanked and thanked it again, technically I thanked it twice. Well played Ted. Back on topic, I'm in the kitchen with a spliff and a splash of rum with Phil Collins as me soundtrack.

Truly I am honoured.

Deskside watching American Horror Story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Back after walking the mutt.

Feel like an almighty session ala 'fear and loathing in las vegas' style is due.

On the couch watching this week's episode of The Last Ship.

Bedside. Watching Mr. Mercedes Series 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting beside a lake dressed like an Eskimo, bottle of Jameson with coke {coca cola style) watching the northern lights on our second of five nights.

Went to visit Norway today, €38 for 3 Crap Irish coffees

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Living room watching the spice girls.
    Don’t ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Just back home from the school open night. I did great. I'm not going to do the whole "self-hate" thing tonight or be hard on myself as always. I am completely and unashamedly proud of myself. I'm feeling full of confidence and my self-esteem is through the roof :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Brought OH to appointment, waited for an hour in macdonalds for her, went to aldi, bought loads, made dinner for four, made baileys coffees, now to offy to top up beer supplies.. Think I have an early night ahead.

Bawling.

• Advertisement

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Just back home from the school open night. I did great. I'm not going to do the whole "self-hate" thing tonight or be hard on myself as always. I am completely and unashamedly proud of myself. I'm feeling full of confidence and my self-esteem is through the roof :D

Really glad for you Shpud2 :) Good job!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside finished one hr study (hate study), listening to coast to coast am "Haunted sites of WW2" with a large cupan tae of course :3

Shpud2 wrote: »

You keep that attitude up young man! See things are looking up, you've a lot going for you and so much time to get it done and achieved!
    When you feel like being down on yourself just remember back to this night, while self doubt may be prevalent for you, those on the outside, who have no 'real' interest or investment in you can see just how good you are!

Enjoy your evening, I'm genuinely delighted for you :)

Deskside finished one hr study (hate study), listening to coast to coast am "Haunted sites of WW2" with a large cupan tae of course :3

That does sound extremely creepy :eek:

Bawling.

Ah no :(
    What's up?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bawling.

You want a hug or a roast dinner or baileys coffee??

northgirl wrote:
    Bawling.

On the way down to give NG some hugs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bawling.

Hope things take a turn for the better soon for you NG , we're always here for you .

Now watching The Apprentice on BBC. Every year it gets worse but here I am.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bawling.

*hugs*
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Hope things take a turn for the better soon for you NG , we're always here for you .

Amen to this!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement