Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where are you right now? Part 4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Treat yerself to a Mint Julep, the krauts freepour. You'll thank me later. On the flip side, have to many and I'll be the Pj Mara for Satan come morning time.

A mint julep? ...
    "Why Mr bailey.....I do declare...are you trying to take advantage of lil ole me?"

Maybe I should just let you two boys on with things :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I've only watched the first episode and am not too bothered about seeing the next. When the first season came out I couldn't get enough of it! I do love Brendan Gleeson though so will go back for him.

Agree, 1st episode was very static. I think it's all about to kick off but it's quite strange or maybe I'm just too tired. BG is unreal in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

With kisses??

:pac:

Haha. Aww perse sadly no.

Went to the hygienist. She was kinda hot so that was the only good thing about it.

Couchside feeling sleepy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Maybe I should just let you two boys on with things :p

He's a boy :mad:
    Im a man, no interest in boys apart from Harry Jr. Bet you give him the electric blanket treatment too dammit :o:
    I'd brand you a cougar only for the fact that I'm round about the same age as ya.

• Advertisement

He's a boy :mad:
    Im a man, no interest in boys apart from Harry Jr. Bet you give him the electric blanket treatment too dammit :o:

Yes but I use separate electric blankets for all my men.

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭I says

All done... third Reich tour tomorrow :)

Sachsenhausen camp it will affect ya if you go to it and see where it is right at the end of a street.
    Right on the doorstep of every day life about a 45 min train ride to get there.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm in my mams house. I found a swiss roll and starting eating it.
    When I started to clean up i noticed loads of crumbs around the place. I says out loud, "I will in my swiss roll clean that up". Started to laugh, realised I was all alone and making jokes out loud with myself. Then cleaned up.

Wish I was in Berlin. I'd jump straight onto the S Bahn for Potsdam, get off and Babbelsberg and nip into the kebab shop under the station. It's the dirties, filthiest place on earth, but begorrah they do a sensational doner.

Yes but I use separate electric blankets for all my men.

:p

Csi Miami will be all over yer gaf now with uv lights in the hope of finding missing youngfellas. And it gets worse, your carbon footprint is probably through the roof. F*ckin hell perse, you've just revealed a facet of yerself that blindsided me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

There is loads of cheap fast food places there. Could stay for a year & never eat in the same place twice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Cream Crackered tonight, hoping for a good sleep in a while!

Csi Miami will be all over yer gaf now with uv lights in the hope of finding missing youngfellas. And it gets worse, your carbon footprint is probably through the roof. F*ckin hell perse, you've just revealed a facet of yerself that blindsided me.

Just when you thought we might have had one innocent person here.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Still waters run deep Teddo :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

About to head for a shower after a long but fun day. Think I'll be doing kareoke here by myself for the evening cause I'm in such a good mood :)

Delighted to hear about your dog btw Lexie :)

Shpud2 wrote: »
    About to head for a shower after a long but fun day. Think I'll be doing kareoke here by myself for the evening cause I'm in such a good mood :)

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,946 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Another busy day but been taking it easy since I got home, and working from here tomorrow so no need to venture out in the windy stormy weather - bonus :)

I'm starting to get a bit of a goo for a couple of pints before bed!
    Must stay strong and resist

I wasn't. but now I wouldn't mind one or two.

Fekk ye Fallon!!

Yea, I'm deciding to I want to open one of the bottles in the fridge now.. especially as I'm not going anywhere tomorrow

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Yea, I'm deciding to I want to open one of the bottles in the fridge now.. especially as I'm not going anywhere tomorrow

sure open a few :pac:

• Advertisement

I wasn't. but now I wouldn't mind one or two.

Fekk ye Fallon!!

Listen Ned, I'm not the boss of you!!
    I'm not stirring, fook it weekend is tomorrow

kfallon wrote:
    Listen Ned, I'm not the boss of you!! I'm not stirring, fook it weekend is tomorrow

I wouldn't follow orders if you were. :p

Lexie is innocent almost to the point of being naive, I'm also an innocent man, according to the late judge James Scally.

Lexie is innocent almost to the point of being naive, I'm also an innocent man, according to the late judge James Scally.

Ah don't mind what that ol' Scally-wig says.

I wouldn't follow orders if you were. :p

You could do worse than listen to me trout!

Judge named Scally, love it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Peres can I share a blanket with you?

Space here too Auto, spare pillow for your sore foot too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

kfallon wrote: »
    You could do worse than listen to me trout!

Judge named Scally, love it :D

And in one case a defendant named judge :pac:

Space here too Auto, spare pillow for your sore foot too.

Awww my little teddy bear, you know how to look after your stalker :D

• Advertisement

Ah don't mind what that ol' Scally-wig says.

May he rest in peace. He helped me out more than once, and he was far from being a lenient judge He sussed me out over many appearances and deemed me a 'del boy' sort. The charge was demanding money with menace. That can land a fella with a sentence of ten years to life depending on circumstance versus mitigation. Judge Katherine Delahunt sentenced me to four years, I immediately appealed the severity as I only had 15 days recogs. Judge Scally actually gave a character reference and the sentence was reduced to 21 months. With time served on remand, I only done six weeks whack and got TR. I haven't been to prison since. I was genuinely upset when James died and travelled from Birkenhead to Dublin to attend his funeral.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Naive?! There’s a first for everything :D I’m in bed wondering if I’m in the same country as all of you prepping for the storm it’s so still outside

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside with a bottle of kinnegar

Autosport wrote: »
    Awww my little teddy bear, you know how to look after your stalker :D

Ahahahaha :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed side

Starting to feel sleepy now

Naive?! There’s a first for everything :D I’m in bed wondering if I’m in the same country as all of you prepping for the storm it’s so still outside

Maybe naive was the wrong way of putting it. But ya know what I mean Lexie.

Just after getting into bed myself. Wind sounds like it's starting to pick up now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Bed. Keeping abreast of the weather news with the forum (those guys know EVERYTHING).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside watching Blue Planet. Starting to feel sleepy too, wondering if I should call it a night soon

In bed, might even open the small window cos it's quite mild

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Shpud2 wrote: »

Ended up having a long hot bath. Now in bed feeling all warm and fuzzy and ready to watch Riverdale. :)

Night all.

For all you tea drinkers :D

Bedside listening to the wind

• Advertisement

kfallon wrote: »
    In bed, might even open the small window cos it's quite mild

Didn't muster off the chez lounge for a few nice pints bro? Some posters where starting to follow your lead, can't take over the world without troops man. A few pints of fishcers beer would be lovely now. With their 12.30 licence and your penchant for jogging you'll reach the Brew Dock in 4 mins. . Once inside, they'll serve you till two. Don't let your followers down man

In bed. His lordship kicked up a fuss to be allowed come to bed. He’s not well so I relented. He’s thrilled with life, head on the pillow and all. Feel so happy and safe with the storm outside and my babies warm safe and snug inside.

In bed awake because someone is needy.
    https://ibb.co/nHebb9

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In bed awake because someone is needy.
    https://ibb.co/nHebb9

Aww bless. How is doggo doing?

Aww bless. How is doggo doing?
    He’s crippled with arthritis poor baby so he’s struggling to find a comfy spot but he’s got a pretty good painkiller and I’ve started him on tumeric and will get him on yumove and cbd oil too

He takes a lot of vitamins already so what’s a few more

Well done you. I would do anything for my dog back in the day too.

Lovely to see a doggy so well minded :)

I'm in the bed after being up for a bit. I feel much better when I'm up which is strange. The other strange things are that I can't feel the outside temperature. Like I don't know if my room is warm or cold. And time is weird. I look at my clock and when I look again it feels hours has passed when it's only minutes.

Wonder am I taking too many strepsils and lemsips. They give great relief though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Lovely to see a doggy so well minded :)

I'm in the bed after being up for a bit. I feel much better when I'm up which is strange. The other strange things are that I can't feel the outside temperature. Like I don't know if my room is warm or cold. And time is weird. I look at my clock and when I look again it feels hours has passed when it's only minutes.

Wonder am I taking too many strepsils and lemsips. They give great relief though.

lemsip has paracetemol and yes easy to take too many.. no more than 8 in 24 hours but read the instructions ,, please take care; we love thee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

bed after and still during the worst storm ever here. exhausted and still raging.. the storm I mean.. no energy to rage here..hobbling about like an old woman

Graces7 wrote: »
    lemsip has paracetemol and yes easy to take too many.. no more than 8 in 24 hours but read the instructions ,, please take care; we love thee

Thanks Grace :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement