Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where are you right now? Part 4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hugs Persey.

Enjoying the final few seconds in bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

yumove
    What is this? We give our mutt turmeric but this is the first time that i have heard of Yumove. CBD oil would probably result in me getting my head chopped off, so that's not on the shopping list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Thanks Grace :)

SOKAY.. the trouble with paracetamol is that if you take too much there are no side effects for about five days when your liver and kidneys pack in and that is that

Just needs extra care. I hate it for that reason as if you are in pain? Someone we knew; young girl with a bad head took too much and is now all but vegetative .

smurfjed wrote: »
    What is this? We give our mutt turmeric but this is the first time that i have heard of Yumove. CBD oil would probably result in me getting my head chopped off, so that's not on the shopping list.

needed a laugh! Yep watched the dubai airport customs folk at work....headless smurfjed does not bear thinking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!

Getting ready to face the outside :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Waking up to crystal clear skies and looking at a lovely lake with a backdrop of snow covered mountains.

Bit blustery here, but escaped the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

At the coalface, wind calming down here now after a noisy night, traffic was surprisingly light this morning, a lot of people decided not to venture onto the roads it seems, ah well happy Friday everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,003 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Still in bed, work phone beside me so I'm already working :)

Wind still gusting outside but I'm in the Midlands so sheltered from the worst of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Bed. School closed today so here we will stay for a while. Boy is watching puffin rock on tele, snuggled into me, telling me he wants a "puffin animal".

strming on.. no pause ... callum has no manners.. abed... cannot go under th ebed as it is a divan.... no hiding place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Blue skies and 17° already ...wil hit 23-24° later...off to get currywurst for brekkie!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside. Made it in - no trouble whatsoever. Not to say I would have enjoyed a day off :pac: Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Deskside. There was near zero traffic this morning which makes a nice change for this time of year.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trekking home, corrib was very high, only the dam stopped it flooding out. Lots of spectators for the weather.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

No facebook message or email from the center so came in, deskside half asleep.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Workside. Where's this storm? I just had to pick up some wheely bins that fell over this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Blue skies and 17° already ...wil hit 23-24° later...off to get currywurst for brekkie!! :D

Mmmm currywurst for brekky and you have the option of a beautiful kebab that will set you up for the day, for the princely sum of €2!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Mmmm currywurst for brekky and you have the option of a beautiful kebab that will set you up for the day, for the princely sum of €2!

You have to buy the currywurst off a street vendor though, they are disgustingly beautiful. Those lads with the mobile grills they wear are the best.

Get into a bakery and get a pigs ear as well (Schweine Ohr) with a coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

smurfjed wrote: »

http://www.companionconsultancy.co.uk/press/lintbells-launches-vet-exclusive-yumove-advance-360/
    They’re supposed to be amazing for an older dog for their joints. My baby is in a bad way so these are the ones I’ll be getting him, can only be purchased from the vet but the regular ones can be bought online,

https://www.zooplus.ie/shop/dogs/supplements_specialty_food/lintbells/yumove/611851?gclid=CjwKCAjwjIHeBRAnEiwAhYT2h85_GFto5ojEt8B27LdZmipbJnSCp2uqI4mmVIEMXnsmNkfd06dS3xoCeDsQAvD_BwE

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

I hope your doggy isn't in too much pain Shoesday. Hopefully the painkillers and the arthritis meds will help.

Sitting in the conservatory listening to the rain on the roof. It turns out that I'm going to be staying in Ireland for a while and I'm missing my missus and my cat (also known as the little man, and "baby") terribly.

Though my missus is coming to visit this weekend so that's all exciting! I just wish she could bring the cat with her too!

P.S. currywurst is amazing.

Proofreading and editing for a friend. Tiring...

Workside and wishing I was somewhere else :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭I says

A well known bookmakers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Didn't muster off the chez lounge for a few nice pints bro? Some posters where starting to follow your lead, can't take over the world without troops man. A few pints of fishcers beer would be lovely now. With their 12.30 licence and your penchant for jogging you'll reach the Brew Dock in 4 mins. . Once inside, they'll serve you till two. Don't let your followers down man

I'd walk it in 4 mins Harry. Not really a fan of the place tbh, preferred it when it was old Kate's Cottage.
    I crashed and burned anyway, conked out.

In work and waiting for 4pm to have a pint. Gonna be a long day

Shoes, my boy was on loxicom and it was making no difference. He was on the max dose for his size and still having actual panic attacks, panting, drooling, crying with the pain. It was horrendous. I thought we would have to have him pts because of the distress.

He started a course of injections 3 weeks ago and the improvement is amazing. He's like his old self. Even the way he wags his tail is freer. Have you guys gone down that route?

Whispered wrote: »
    Shoes, my boy was on loxicom and it was making no difference. He was on the max dose for his size and still having actual panic attacks, panting, drooling, crying with the pain. It was horrendous. I thought we would have to have him pts because of the distress.

He started a course of injections 3 weeks ago and the improvement is amazing. He's like his old self. Even the way he wags his tail is freer. Have you guys gone down that route?
    Do they begin with a C? You get them done once a week for four weeks? We discussed it but she wants to start him on these NSAIDs for the foreseeable and try the yumove, and then we can see how he responds to that. He may need an amputation but we’ll exaust other avenues first. God they’re a full time worry :(

I don't know the name but they are the ones once a week for four weeks. After his first one he slept for the drive home as he got immediate relief. Big snores from the back seat. After his second he ran down to the room and jumped on my bed. Big brat :D . He got his third then on Tuesday and is like his younger self.

Worry and so much money. Deserves the care though, all those times he minded me and put up with pnd angry me and sat with me when I needed some love.

Well that’s it, firm believer of if you’re not prepared to spend the money to take care of them you shouldn’t have them. They’re not low maintenance but they’re worth every single cent because they truely are mans best friend

Back in bed before the doc later. I do not have enough roll eyes for how I feel right now.
    On the plus Daddy has come across five plastic bottles filled with holy water. That will sort me right out!

:pac:

• Advertisement

Back in bed before the doc later. I do not have enough roll eyes for how I feel right now.
    On the plus Daddy has come across five plastic bottles filled with holy water. That will sort me right out!

Should fill them with Flat 7Up :pac:

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Should fill them with Flat 7Up :pac:

But flat 7up doesn't have magic powers boom! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

five plastic bottles filled with holy water. That will sort me right out!

Hmmm either that or it will send your head spinning :pac:

You're just not a believer.

It doesn't need magic either, scientists universally agree that 7Up in it's flattened state can cure illnesses of many variety.

kfallon wrote: »
    I'd walk it in 4 mins Harry. Not really a fan of the place tbh, preferred it when it was old Kate's Cottage.
    I crashed and burned anyway, conked out.

In work and waiting for 4pm to have a pint. Gonna be a long day
    Before it was Kate's it was the squealin pig. An early shop. Some early morning Hooleys where had in there... Fkn ell!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Sa bhaile with bronchitis. Stuck in bed for at least three days on doctor's orders because the last couple of times I've had it it's turned in to pneumonia, and my viva is less than two weeks away. Stupid (lack of) immune system.

Red lemonade has magical properties in this house. My ma's bulk buying it at the moment, convinced it'll give me a new lease of life. Give it a shot!

Back in bed having tea and biscuits. Watching the rain pelt down outside the windows. 4 in the bed and the little one keeps complaining about the other three.

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    Sa bhaile with bronchitis. Stuck in bed for at least three days on doctor's orders because the last couple of times I've had it it's turned in to pneumonia, and my viva is less than two weeks away. Stupid (lack of) immune system.

Red lemonade has magical properties in this house. My ma's bulk buying it at the moment, convinced it'll give me a new lease of life. Give it a shot!

Get better soon. It's great you've someone to mind you :)

I must live in a different country as it's sunny here and a slight wind we had last night :D

Now carside people watching

• Advertisement

Bit wet & windy here,

Not much different outside.

Hope you get sorted at the doctors :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Bit wet & windy here,

:D funny guy

bed, listening to the gale still... sun is trying to come out... ocean is a glory of rollicking white horses as far as you can see in three directions....bright beauty

Autosport wrote: »
    :D funny guy

More like easily entertained.

Deskside thinking of a nap.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Bit wet & windy here,

Classic tedo :D

• Advertisement

Buy a bottle of powers and mix it up with the flat 7Up for better effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Deskside, clockwatchig, half an hour to beer o'clock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Looking out at the debris of leaves and twigs making the garden look like a bomb site. I was going to venture out and start clearing some but may wait until tomorrow. Doing it now would be like shovelling snow while it's still snowing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Well that’s it, firm believer of if you’re not prepared to spend the money to take care of them you shouldn’t have them. They’re not low maintenance but they’re worth every single cent because they truely are mans best friend

:)

** packs up bed and lead, buys one way ticket to Shoes**

Inspired by smurfjed last week, so booked a flight, just waiting in airport to go to Istanbul for the weekend

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement