Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where are you right now? Part 4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) Happy Friday!!!

Kitchenside getting ready to start the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside, heading for coffee soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Getting my act together to go to town for a few bits and bobs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At work. Need to do a bit before knocking off early too see the 3pm matches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Methotrexate?
    My major drawback with it is lethargy...may not affect you though
    That’s the very one. I’m lethargic AF with everything that’s going on so if I get anymore lethargic just call me sleeping beauty :D
    Showerside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

That’s the very one. I’m lethargic AF with everything that’s going on so if I get anymore lethargic just call me sleeping beauty :D
    Showerside

Yeah, it's a bugger at times. All I'll say is make sure you do your liver and kidney function tests..prob every 3 months at the start.

I'm actually sat at work in bloody pain :(

Yeah, it's a bugger at times. All I'll say is make sure you do your liver and kidney function tests..prob every 3 months at the start.

I'm actually sat at work in bloody pain :(
    Do you still drink?

Woekside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

day fallen apart...

Do you still drink?

Woekside

I do...but you have to be careful... im only to supposed to drink 2 -3 days before i take the meds...

Me at 7.30 am:

Tra la la getting ready for work happy happy.
    Phone rings.
    Himself: Did you see my blaa blaa blaa. It's always been blaa blaa.
    Me: Wha? Getting ready for work.
    Him: Did you borrow it?
    Me: No.
    Him: There's so much crap everywhere blaa bla fück sake blaa blaa so angry blaa blaa.
    Me: Ok better go get ready talk you later.

Now if I hear another person complaining about being single I'll give them a slap!

:D

I'm in work.

• Advertisement

Sorry to hear you're in bother Shoes. It's a bit of a "jaysus really" moment when you're prescribed strong medication like that. I hope it goes well for you.

still at home. disasters...

Sorry to hear you're in bother Shoes. It's a bit of a "jaysus really" moment when you're prescribed strong medication like that. I hope it goes well for you.

Sometimes the possible cure is worse then the disease..

I was checking the M.E forum, Phoenix Rising, as I recognised the name of the drug . Seems to be being tried for many many things.

I don’t know if I’m going to agree to take it yet. Seems a bit final or something. It was the consultant rumatholigist who said it so I’ll chat it with my GP because I’d trust him the most. That would be grand when I’m in my 50s but not something I want to start when i haven’t even hit 30.

I’m doing admin smelling my wrists cause I’ve my fav perfume on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

Terminal 2 in Dublin airport, having a Guinness waiting to go to France via Geneva..
    Perving......

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I don’t know if I’m going to agree to take it yet. Seems a bit final or something. It was the consultant rumatholigist who said it so I’ll chat it with my GP because I’d trust him the most. That would be grand when I’m in my 50s but not something I want to start when i haven’t even hit 30.

I’m doing admin smelling my wrists cause I’ve my fav perfume on

Sure if it gets you into your 50's with less hassle then go for it :)

I'm in work, getting treated to a free lunch today as well.
    Can 't wait for the weekend.

Thanks for telling everyone I was treating you Bap :mad:
    I have an ice queen rep to uphold and you blew it :D

Getting ice cream for brunch

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

EVERYBODY, SHOESY IS TREATING ME!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,946 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

In the office, thinking about doing lunch. It's not as hot or sunny today (sorry Auto :p), but I'm still tired and not really in the mood for anything.

Oh well, at least it's Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Found out today I have to take some sort of a chemo drug for arthritis. In my 20s. So I’m lying in bed wondering would I rather staunch out being sore, or poison myself.

Methotrexate is a terrible drug. Absolutely sickening injection to take. But it works for arthritis. I was on it for five years and I wish i still was. You'll get used to it eventually but i agree with the other poster who mentioned the kidney and liver tests.

Anyway I'm in Dingle and having a terrible time. Pain sucks. Weather is bad. But I'm back on Boards.

Oh and btw it's my Birthday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Wetherspoons with class mates :3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

In the kitchen, contemplating a change of hair colour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Carside, waiting for mam to come out of Supervalu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Getting my act together to go to town for a few bits and bobs.

Well, that took longer than expected. Only home now. But good reason. Met a relative in town, went for a walk and coffee. Mrs S was in town meeting the hair done, so we all met up for a very lone and enjoyable lunch.

Now to sit in the garden with the newspaper.

• Advertisement

Safe abed at home.....

A bizarre day indeed.

And exhausting in all the wrong ways,

Ferryman came as 9 to tell me that late evening they had seen one of the tyres on my car was flat. Neither h e nor I could change a tyre for physical reasons so he assumed my day out was off but I could see this going on for weeks again and i had official paper to get signed else my pension was at risk

And the thought of having to replace a tyre...

Got hold finally of the phone number of the local mechanic. Every small town has one and they are pure gold.

TOLD the ferryman I had to be over to talk to him....

When we got there the man had already changed the wheel.. Said there was nothing wrong with the tyre and to take the wheel to the garage in the next town

Later this afternoon when I went to collect it, they had not checked it so did so while I was there.
    The valve had been deliberately opened ie someone had let the tyre down,
    something unheard of at the isolated slipway. No one goes there except for the ferry. We get no vandalism. That is a city way not here.

The "man" who was ordered by the Gardai to stay away has defied them and is back here.
    and was at the pier last evening.

He is very angry and aggressive. No proof of course. And after talking to folk earlier this week help had already been asked from the authorities.

To let the tyre down on a car belonging to a disabled old person takes a specially sick mentality.

But the goodness and kindness sorted it. No one charged me for the call out etc.

Family suggest I put a large sign in the car window with an old camera. SMILE! YOU ARE ON CAMERA .

Another new experience!!!

So I lost half the day, so no ruins or ancient places... No ice cream,.. Did get the shears i needed reduced by E5... ;)

Haggling on the boat coming back for a full load of turf for the winter... lol...

Hoping for a quiet weekend! The little Church here needs some TLC ie cleaning so I am offering that ...always wanted to do that. It is a lovely place. And I can wander up there with dog in the quiet hours..

OK: back to catching up with all of thee

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading for the kitchen to see what goodies we have :3.

Heading for the kitchen to see what goodies we have :3.

Oh great idea! Wanna share? I got all kinds of goodies today too.. ;)

Graces7 wrote: »
    Oh great idea! Wanna share? I got all kinds of goodies today too.. ;)

Watcha got? :3

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Methotrexate is a terrible drug. Absolutely sickening injection to take. But it works for arthritis. I was on it for five years and I wish i still was. You'll get used to it eventually but i agree with the other poster who mentioned the kidney and liver tests.

Anyway I'm in Dingle and having a terrible time. Pain sucks. Weather is bad. But I'm back on Boards.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• Advertisement

Watcha got?

Iced cakes??? ...chicken and ham pie?

Even Ice Queens melt in the sunshine ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

It's ready come and get it and 99's for dessertIMAG3328_zpsyqcmljir.jpg

Graces7 wrote: »
    Iced cakes??? ...chicken and ham pie?

Done deal! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

...But I'm back on Boards.
    Happy Birthday Shpudniko :)

DunnoKidz wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Shpudniko :)

Aye B00! :)

Hope yer birthday is going good kiddo! :) (bump lol)

I am presently couchside making weekend plans to get the weeks chores completed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Birthday Shpud :)

Sad Auto because the sun has gone to bed :(

But it's Friday!!!!!!

Happy Weekend Everyone :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Delighted to see you back, I was only thinking about you the other day!

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Delighted to see you back, I was only thinking about you the other day!

Aww that's nice to hear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Shpud2 wrote:

Happy birthday Shpud!

On the couch.. decided at 12:55 to head for the strength class at 1:15... Fcuk knows why it's been a long time since I've done chin ups :D managed to do about 5.. lol. An hour on melty heat but it's done and I can relax for the weekend, sorta, 8 kids here for the weekend then most of mine are gone for 2 weeks. I have a shocking sense of dread hanging over me.

Wondering if Marouanne Fellaini could end up with a world cup winners medal !!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭LAZYIRISH

Sitting in bed on phone drinking bottle of bud , & kinda perving on my OH who's just out of shower lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭LAZYIRISH

Happy birthday shpud !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Pissed off with my husband for falling asleep at 8pm having not really seen him all week.
    Pissed off at myself for being pissed off when he's obviously knackered after working hard all week.

So I ate most of the curry I made myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Watching the sun go down on another epic dayIMAG3440_zpsc0mjehbv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

LAZYIRISH wrote: »
    Sitting in bed on phone drinking bottle of bud , & kinda perving on my OH who's just out of shower lol

Perving??his name isn't gifted by any chance..😀

Hydrating with plenty wine..

wb Shpud & happy birthday.

couchside after having a few beverages & a tad tipsy.

Took too long too type these few sentences that a tad might be an understatement.

ted are you a tad tipsy texting too?

• Advertisement

no comment..

hicc----

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement