Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where are you right now? Part 4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Dying on the sofa eating cherry flavored twizzler bites.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Witchie wrote: »
    Holy all that is holy..... please stop this headache.

On my way home. Now to sneak in without waking the son around 9am....

Hahaha, gwan Witchie :pac: :3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Got home at 3am , watched ufc till 5.30am then awake with acid reflux ( **** my throat is hoarse ) now in bed browing ipad , to have a hand shandy or not tis the q

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In a restaurant enjoying dinner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Somewhere in Tipp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Somewhere in Tipp

Keep your kk-ness on the down low

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Garden, enjoying birdsong and the distant purr of tractors.

Back in from the heat & replenishing the fluid with some chilled water and cordial.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Couch, tea in hand, watching nation's cup eventing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭LAZYIRISH

Couch feet up stuffed after the Sunday roast , kids running round in and out playing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

At home having a lazy Sunday before starting a new job tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

On way home from Tramore. Had a super day in the end. Water was fab, minions behaved (kinda). Mr Sam gone to get ice cream for all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sofa watching Eastenders..... too tired to channel surf.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Just leaving thurles after a great Galway win over kilkenny two more wins and we are all Ireland champions again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

At home having a lazy Sunday before starting a new job tomorrow!

Good luck tomorrow :)

Went out for a walk this morn at 11, just home now......I may have 8 bottles of cider on board :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On our way home. Went to this really nice restaurant for lunch. I had a huge cocktail, he wasn’t drinking. I’m a slow eater so he’d just finished his food and I was still picking at my chips in a pretentious little bowl sitting on the main plate. The waiter swooped down “are you finished?” As he started to clear the table. Boy points out that I’m not finished but I was so flustered I said I was, just take it. The waiter is like “I’ll leave the chips” and takes the portion of chips off the plate and the dip. Half my sandwich and most of my salad were still on the plate.

No tip for them.

Samsgirl wrote: »
    On way home from Tramore. Had a super day in the end. Water was fab, minions behaved (kinda). Mr Sam gone to get ice cream for all.

Did you go on the waltzers? :D
    Someone asked me today about going to Tramore or Dunmore East, it's been that long since I was in either despite growing up there I couldn't really give an opinion. I really should go home more often.

m17 wrote: »
    Just leaving thurles after a great Galway win over kilkenny two more wins and we are all Ireland champions again

Not going to happen :D

Gardenside getting eaten alive by bugs

House-side running around the place like a Blue-ar$ed-Fly and a Headless Chicken, getting ready for a Date. Last one was nothing like his picture so let's see how this one goes!

Hope it went very well :)

Bugs still attacking me :(

There going to be sorry as I now have bug spray :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Not going to happen :D

Gardenside getting eaten alive by bugs

Very disappointed you went to see Mickey Bubbles last night and you didn't even message me....

:P

• Advertisement

There going to be sorry as I now have big spray :D

:eek:

kfallon wrote: »
    :eek:

Bug spray

Damn autocorrect lol

Very disappointed you went to see Mickey Bubbles last night and you didn't even message me....

:P

Shur I was hardly going to introduce you to my husband ;):D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Still London, trying to keep my head up but lost a friend tragically and a cousin to cancer in this last days.. Think of me, I need the wishes but I'll be ok..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

That’s awful Grem. Very sorry to hear that. Mind yourself xx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Still London, trying to keep my head up but lost a friend tragically and a cousin to cancer in this last days.. Think of me, I need the wishes but I'll be ok..

So sorry to hear this, that is very tough. Mind yourself.

Kitchen tableside.

Shur I was hardly going to introduce you to my husband ;):D

I'm the man he could have been :pac:

Grem, sorry for your loss, take care, you have my sympathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

Best wishes and healing thoughts going to you

Indoors to watch Tour De France highlights.

• Advertisement

I know it's easy to say but keep positive and mind yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

So sorry to hear that , look after yourself and stay putting one foot in front of the other .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sorry to hear that Gremmy, *hugs* mind yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In the garden listening to ‘Don’t stop me now’. Queen playing over the road.

Thinking of you hun xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 46 lilmissbee88

laying on my bed with the fan on. dying with heartburn, feeling sorry for myself being so heavily pregnant in this heat. i want a milkshake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

So sorry Grem. X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭LAZYIRISH

Back from the beach had a walk swim and ice cream with my lot. Toddler is in bed and the other 3 are watching a film fighting sleep. Having a cold beer with the OH sitting out , absolutely loving this weather !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In the pub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

Kicking the Korean lad beside me, to stop snoring.
    Really enjoyable day !

4Ad wrote: »
    Kicking the Korean lad beside me, to stop snoring.
    Really enjoyable day !

Leave him alone ffs! That's 3 times you've kicked him, he'll end up in hospital !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

In bed slowly melting. This has to one of the hottest nights on record.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

In bed slowly melting. This has to one of the hottest nights on record.

My weather app says it's still 22 here at a quarter to 12... Madness!!

My thermometer is saying a balmy 24°...it hit 26° one night last week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm sorry for your losses Grem x

Did you go on the waltzers? :D
    Someone asked me today about going to Tramore or Dunmore East, it's been that long since I was in either despite growing up there I couldn't really give an opinion. I really should go home more often.

Gosh, the waltzes... Haven't been on them in years!!!! Would possibly puke now if I went on.

Aw you should pop down, esp in this weather. It's fabulous. I moved to Tipp and I miss the sea, big time. And the blaas.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

At home, watching the likes of Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Smashing Pumpkins and Therapy? on YouTube, wishing I'd taken up guitar years ago.....damn laziness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bedside with a fan on. Good Jaysus it's warm.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside Bar-B-Q

Thinking of reasons why I shouldn't get up and go to work

Please share some ideas Sams.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement