Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to get delivery of an order changed

Options
  • 01-06-2018 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,
    I've ordered a new phone. It is being delivered to my home address, when i will be at work.
    I tried sending email to canwehelp@eir.ie and the mail bounced.
    The phone menu system can't seem to put me in touch with a human.
    Can some one help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

They aren't great with something like this. I had the same issue and they couldn't change the delivery address. It had to be ordered again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

gordonl wrote: »
    Hi,
    I've ordered a new phone. It is being delivered to my home address, when i will be at work.
    I tried sending email to canwehelp@eir.ie and the mail bounced.
    The phone menu system can't seem to put me in touch with a human.
    Can some one help?
    Hi there gordonl

If you placed this online, you can email the online team directly which would be provided in your confirmation email but this will all depend on when your order was fully processed. If this was already completed and sent of for delivery, that department will have to be contacted directly if you want to change the address.

If this is already with Nightline and they couldn't deliver, it will be picked up the next day by the back office who will then contact you to advise and to send this back to Nightline for a second delivery attempt.

-Kyle

Advertisement