Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill in credit.

Options
  • 01-06-2018 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi

I just got my latest bill and it says €42 in credit. Does this mean that I don't owe any money at the moment and no direct debit will be taken next month. I know the previous bill was an estimated bill and I thought it was a bit higher than usual. 

Mick.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Mick,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Yes, this means that your account was over-paid recently and the meter-reading has released the accurate balance reflecting this over-payment.

Your next bill will be reduced by €42.

If you have any further questions, please let us know. If you would like us to review the relevant Electric Ireland account, just private message us the account number in question, stating that you are the account-holder and confirming your name, address and telephone number.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement