Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card 3D secure issue

Options
  • 01-06-2018 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have been having the same issue for a few years now with my Mastercard, when I want to buy something the 3D secure will not accept the password. I was on a few times and did not get it sorted. I was on hold for 38 mins yesterday and again this morning so cannot get to speak to someone on this. Can you help ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Esto Fidelis

Thanks for getting in touch with your query.

We're sorry to hear of the difficulties with your card and the phone delays you've experienced trying to reach us.

Have you tried the 'forgot your password' link when trying to make purchase on a site? If you're unable to unlock the card through this option it will be necessary to call and an Advisor can go through the steps with you. Our colleagues are available on 0818 251 251 / 00353 5677 57747. Apologies we would be unable to unlock the card here for you.

If it helps, you can use the phone in any nearby Branch free of charge.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement