Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods/Fastway-package not moving.

Options
  • 01-06-2018 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Ordered a phone last week from Littlewoods,due to be delivered on Wednesday.
    When I track the parcel it says it was received at the fastway hub on the 28th of May and no movement since!Disaster!I've been trying to get in contact with an advisor but can't.Is it likely they're up the walls at the warehouse and I'l receive it next week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Your contract is with littlewoods.

did they set an expectation of when it will arrive IE you will have it on wednesday , or 5 working days etc?

if they haven't met that expectation - complain. If you paid for a courier delivery and the delivery is delayed beyond the expectation time, request a refund of the delivery price.

Advertisement