Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SV voucher problem

Options
  • 01-06-2018 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi,

I've a trouble to redeem Super Valu voucher. Had no problems before but this time it keeps saying
    "Invalid voucher number".

Do you mind to look at it for me, please.

Marcin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Marcin,

We are very sorry about the inconvenience. There is currently a system issue in relation to the Rewards SuperValu vouchers, and the I.T. department are working on it.

The Electric Ireland Rewards team wish to collect the details of customers who are affected by this error, so that they can contact them back when it is resolved. Just send an email to rewards@electricireland.ie advising that you have encountered the issue, and confirming the Electric Ireland account number, stating that you are the account-holder and confirming your address, telephone number and SuperValu voucher number.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Hohe

Thanks for your reply Una.
    I'll send it in a while.

Regards,
    Marcin

Advertisement