Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hap scheme

Options
  • 01-06-2018 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi im disabled and i would like to know under the hap scheme if there is a maximum of what hap would pay for my rent , i know that hap pays in full the rent and then the tenant pays to their council a contribution of the rent . id just like to know is there a maximum of how much they would pay for a single bedroom apartment as im looking for one , thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Different rates for different areas, Google is your friend :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

hi im disabled and i would like to know under the hap scheme if there is a maximum of what hap would pay for my rent , i know that hap pays in full the rent and then the tenant pays to their council a contribution of the rent . id just like to know is there a maximum of how much they would pay for a single bedroom apartment as im looking for one , thanks .

It would be best to go and meet with them, and discuss your circumstances. They may even increase the limit depending. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 darren fitzgerald

i see that for 1 bedroom apartments its around 1000 a month i get 770 does hap really cover that amount ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭standardg60

Hi i'm disabled is a bit of a strange way to start a post imho. Why don't you just apply?

Unless you're after some other sort of information.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

i see that for 1 bedroom apartments its around 1000 a month i get 770 does hap really cover that amount ?
    Depends on your area limit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement