Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Euro free on 3 for new customers

Options
  • 01-06-2018 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭

Hi i use 3 broadband for my Internet @ home & want to avail of this offer . it says the 10 euro will be deducted from your account every month to pay for deezer i dont want this service can i stop it to save the 10 euro for something else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

To cancel Deezer you just need to text STOP to 57843

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Or ask in the Talk To Three forum......

https://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1367

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭homingbird

Ok thanks for that i will have to wait the 3 months are up to do that or can i do it straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

No you can do it straight away, you still get the free time too but it will not automatically charge you the subscription at the end.
    Its quite decent, I prefer Spotify but I used it when it was free :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,275 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

This is a strange bargain...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭homingbird

I am a tescomobile user they let you buy internet addons so i use that to extend my month usage by buying viber credit on google play to make calls with 30 euro should keep me going awhile.

Advertisement