Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric gate fault....please HELP!

Options
  • 01-06-2018 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi. I'm pulling my hair out here!! I've a set of electric gates. (Dont know make/model, but have a picture of PCB control board and sensors)
    The fault is that intermittently they open, but only about 3 feet. It also seems that they intermittently open using the fob...but are more reliable when the gate release pad is pressed on the inside of the yard? Upon checking inside the PCB box the green LED light is flashing very very fast? I think this indicates a fault code?? If I disconnect power and shut the gates manually and then switch back to auto then reconnect the power, the green LED stays lit (I think indicating all systems ok??) Then once the fob is pressed gates opens 2 to 3 feet then stop? And light flashes fast again? Could it be sensor fault? Can I bypass them to test? There is a 12v transformer inside control box that seems very discouloured....?

Your help is greatfully recieved....i can post PCB pictures if I find out how....lol

Mark

Advertisement