Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gamerfest

• 02-06-2018 9:57am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

anyone planning to head out there? thinking about going tomorrow, expensive enough if it's not great!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Vladimir Poontang

Huh?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

What is GamerFest?
    GamerFest is a cutting edge gaming exhibition, with areas including PlayerZone, Live Stage, RetroZone, Merchandise area and Cosplay competitions. It’s an all inclusive event that promotes a family friendly atmosphere and offers gamers of all ages and abilities a memorable day out. We also encourage attendees to come in costume whether or not they intend to enter the Cosplay competitions and really soak up the atmosphere of the day.

it's on in the strand hotel today and tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Oh to be a gamer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Did anyone go? What was it like? I'm assuming like it was on TV/films? Full of boothes with different games, people dressed in cosplay, etc etc etc. I was thinking of going, but any time I've tried to park in The Strand has been a total nightmare. Plus I'm feeling too lazy this weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Tomorrow’s Sunday sure... you’d get parking on the strand or the Ennis road quite easily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 TheMasterPrawn

It was nice meeting people. Expensive for what it was.

Advertisement