Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyre change Limerick

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭masterboy123

But would you recommend them? 2 persons said Victory tyres are good as they handle alloy wheels nicely and don't damage the alloys.
    chicorytip wrote: »
    10 euro in Limerick Tyre Centre Raheen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

10 euro in Limerick Tyre Centre Raheen.

Used to think they were good but wouldn't be going anywhere near them again

What have you used McLove?
    Mc Love wrote: »
    Used to think they were good but wouldn't be going anywhere near them again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

But would you recommend them? 2 persons said Victory tyres are good as they handle alloy wheels nicely and don't damage the alloys.

Yes, I would recommend them on the basis of them having fitted tyres for me on numerous occasions. They are competent and experienced and pleasant to deal with. I can't comment in relation to alloys as I drive a car with standard wheels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

I can't comment in relation to alloys as I drive a car with standard wheels.

Alloys are now the standard ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭tico1300

Mid west tyres all the way, used them for the last three sets of tyres

A friend was asked to pay extra fiver on top of 15e to dispose off the old tyre. Is this a new trend if you don't buy tyres from them?
    tico1300 wrote: »

A friend was asked to pay extra fiver on top of 15e to dispose off the old tyre. Is this a new trend if you don't buy tyres from them?

No. The garage will need to pay to dispose. They should have been up front though. €20 per tyre is decent. Can you PM me their name please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

tico1300 wrote: »

Yeah I've used them in Raheen for 10 years now. Never any complaints, always excellent service and good value.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

€15 a corner? I wouldn't want to be in an emergency situation with those tyres. I've never paid less than €50 a corner and usually more than that.

• Advertisement

€15 a corner? I wouldn't want to be in an emergency situation with those tyres. I've never paid less than €50 a corner and usually more than that.

I presume that is fitting only.

15e That's only for fitting. Tyres were bought online.

Advertisement