Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CBD Capsules Percentage

Options
  • 02-06-2018 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

These capsules say only 5% CBD yet they also say 500mg per capsule.

How is this possible? New to this so not very well informed. Are they selling a non useful product?

Not able to provide link because I had to set up a new account.

Its called Celtic Wind Crops

If you go to there website and Click Downloads you see "Multi Complex Hemp Oil Concentrate Datasheet", thats where I saw it.

I'm asking because I bought 2 of them and spent €160, now I feel that was a waste.

Anyone know anything about that can can shed some light on it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

There might only be a couple here that knows anything about CBD,they may not see this here,copy & paste your message again here...

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=106519944#post106519944

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

GEire952 wrote: »

Yeah, the way CBD tinctures and products are measured is a little unusual to my eyes - CBD tends to be measured in mg per bottle, hence the 500mg on their 10ml bottles, ecig juice tends to be measured in percentage or mg per ml which would roughly equate to that 5% measurement if it was a 10ml bottle.

You should ask the shop themselves how a bottle of capsules that says 1200mg on the bottle of 60 caps (equating to 20mg per capsule) can also have the 500mg printed on it as if it's per capsule.

Would recommend this place: https://dutchnaturalhealing.com
    Discount code: cbdreviews

No capsules but they're considered the highest quality outside of the US and their prices are a fair bit cheaper than our locals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

GEire952 wrote: »

How is this possible? New to this so not very well informed. Are they selling a non useful product?

Not able to provide link because I had to set up a new account.

Its called Celtic Wind Crops

If you go to there website and Click Downloads you see "Multi Complex Hemp Oil Concentrate Datasheet", thats where I saw it.

I'm asking because I bought 2 of them and spent €160, now I feel that was a waste.

Anyone know anything about that can can shed some light on it?

Thanks

The 5% refers to the concentrated amount of CBD in each capsule,so 5% of 500mg would be 25mg of CBD in each capsule.
    Here is a link to recommend amounts but everyone is different so best advice would be to start low and adjust if necessary.
    https://cbdoilreview.org/cbd-cannabidiol/cbd-dosage/

Advertisement