Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to park the car all day tomorrow

Options
  • 02-06-2018 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

I'm getting the bus to Dublin and need to park the car - wondering where is cheapest - behind the meyrick? Thought there was a thread on here about it but can't find it. Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Dyke road is s fiver for the day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,228 ✭✭✭bobbyss

detoxkid wrote:
    I'm getting the bus to Dublin and need to park the car - wondering where is cheapest - behind the meyrick? Thought there was a thread on here about it but can't find it. Thanks for any help!

Which bus company are you using?
    Not sure of the prices but as far as I know that car park is for users of Train and BE only.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 galwayshelly

you can get a discount for parking if you present your valid bus tick at the customer service desk in coach station where GoBus go to dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭moonstruck

park under coach station for e7 when you present your bus ticket on return

Advertisement