Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting study for the Leaving Cert?

Options
  • 02-06-2018 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone, my leaving cert is starting this Wednesday and I've kind of made a really bad decision, which was to leave all the study until the last few days. I'm doing 6 higher level subjects and at this rate would be happy with about 370 upwards. Over the last few days I'm planning to do 12 hours each day, and the timetable is also kind of in my favour too, the exams are spaced out apart from 1 or 2 which gives me more time to concentrate on each subject/ each paper of that particular subject. Is 370 achievable with this strategy? Also, is getting a H6 in Maths at this stage achievable? I haven't been doing too great in maths over secondary school but I am willing to give it my all over these past few days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,299 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Tip 1 would be to stop fecking about online.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MrPotatoMan245

True XD I just need assurance, anxiety is going through the roof right now. You're fully in the right to tear into me, I know I messed up XD

• Registered Users Posts: 22,299 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Why would I tear into you? It’s not my leaving cert.

Stop fecking about online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

12 hours? Your soft. If you can't do at least 18 you're in trouble if you're that far behind. Stay off the internet as per endacls advice.
    PS. I still see that green button. GO STUDY

Advertisement