Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmail upgrade

Options
  • 03-06-2018 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, I need to get the webmail portal updated from the classic system to the newer zimbra system.

I've emailed a couple of times but it hasn't been upgraded.

Anybody here able to help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Burger7A wrote: »
    Hi, I need to get the webmail portal updated from the classic system to the newer zimbra system.

I've emailed a couple of times but it hasn't been upgraded.

Anybody here able to help?
    Hi Burger7A, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

I'm sorry to hear this, our support team on 1890 260 260 will be happy to help you with this query and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Burger7A

Thanks Tracey
    Hi Burger7A, 

I'm sorry to hear this, our support team on 1890 260 260 will be happy to help you with this query and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Thanks Tracey
    Hi Burger7A, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    No problem at all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Burger7A

Hi Tracey,

I tried calling that number but I can't get through without an Eir account number, which I don't have.

Do you know of any other way to resolve this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi Tracey,

I tried calling that number but I can't get through without an Eir account number, which I don't have.

Do you know of any other way to resolve this?
    Hi Burger7A ,

Alternatively, you can contact our support team via 1800 200 481 without an eir account number.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement
Advertisement